Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by WOLFPACK X69X View Post
    https://www****c.co.uk/news/world-south-asia-11795066 now tell me how you guys are fighting right beside us when we have almsot 50x more troops than you

Yes now go look at the population comparison
    Just... lol.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sick
    Same cause but not same country

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Uhm... So you're saying that you honor the other countries aside from Canada that has soldiers in Afghanistan? I bet you didn't even know there are Australian soldiers there aswel. And, to be honest, I had no idea Canadian soldiers were there either.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by KingofCOD View Post
    but over a 100 canadian soldiers have died trying to help you guys find bin laden and defending the afghanistan civilians.
    If I recall the count to be correct, as of two months ago, the count of dead american soldiers in the war in Afghanistan was over 200,000. Now compare that to the hundreds you're whining about.
    Besides that, speaking as a member of the United States Armed Forces one thing I can tell you for certain is we don't praise nor do we worship the dead. We mourn the tragic loss of our battlefield brothers, and we praise the fact that they go head into shit to die in order to protect the values, and quality of life in America. American Soldiers are different than any other nations simply because of the fact that they receive less preparatory training, and field knowledge before jumping into the gridiron.You speak as if you know of the war, so I pray that you do, otherwise your comments hold no relevancy whatsoever.
    Death, no matter it's nationality is a tragic and terrible event that isn't celebrated by anyone in the U.S. Armed Forces. We do not LIKE the fact that our duty swears us to kill any threat no matter what age it may be. And if you don't KNOW of the war first hand, then honestly you know NOTHING of the war itself. I've seen an 8 year old get shot for not dropping the ak-47 he had hoisted on his shoulder. So while you're concerned about the lives lost for you country, why not think of the frail life from Afghanistan that got taken because he was told if he didn't die for his parents they would die for his insolence.
    War isn't just about who dies, it's about who's impacted, and it impacts everyone.
    You, my friend, are concerned about the wrong things in life. That's all I've got to say on that matter.
    Last edited by Dracconus; 08-13-2011 at 12:29 AM.
    Like my work? Feel free to donate using the button below

¤Advanced Search Tutorial (For Site Newbies)

¤Labyrinth Leveling Bot

¤Free Fishing Tutorial

¤Personal Bot Collection

¤ClipBoard Pasting Program Source Code (for things that don't let you)

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Dracconus For This Useful Post:

Pie (08-13-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    That isn't what I was saying at all , I was saying that all the Americans are super loyal to there country and I would expect that but they don't realize other countries are there right beside the Americans .

Thats all I wanted to point out .
    Just... lol.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by dracconus View Post
    If I recall the count to be correct, as of two months ago, the count of dead american soldiers in the war in Afghanistan was over 200,000. Now compare that to the hundreds you're whining about.
    Besides that, speaking as a member of the United States Armed Forces one thing I can tell you for certain is we don't praise nor do we worship the dead. We mourn the tragic loss of our battlefield brothers, and we praise the fact that they go head into shit to die in order to protect the values, and quality of life in America. American Soldiers are different than any other nations simply because of the fact that they receive less preparatory training, and field knowledge before jumping into the gridiron.You speak as if you know of the war, so I pray that you do, otherwise your comments hold no relevancy whatsoever.
    Death, no matter it's nationality is a tragic and terrible event that isn't celebrated by anyone in the U.S. Armed Forces. We do not LIKE the fact that our duty swears us to kill any threat no matter what age it may be. And if you don't KNOW of the war first hand, then honestly you know NOTHING of the war itself. I've seen an 8 year old get shot for not dropping the ak-47 he had hoisted on his shoulder. So while you're concerned about the lives lost for you country, why not think of the frail life from Afghanistan that got taken because he was told if he didn't die for his parents they would die for his insolence.
    War isn't just about who dies, it's about who's impacted, and it impacts everyone.
    You, my friend, are concerned about the wrong things in life. That's all I've got to say on that matter.

There is no fucking way it was over 200,000 that would make it the bloodiest conflict in American history. Learn history, please. (For those saying the American Civil War would be, it was a war between two countries)
    Last edited by Mouzie; 08-13-2011 at 08:47 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    That isn't what I was saying at all , I was saying that all the Americans are super loyal to there country and I would expect that but they don't realize other countries are there right beside the Americans .

Thats all I wanted to point out .
    The allies of the US will aid the US, duh.(Vice versa).

But complaining that anyone doesn't respect Canada for its contribution is just you being a whiny bitch.

Seriously, with less than 1% of the total help/troops, its laughable that you are crying about this.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I'm not crying about anything...
    I am simply saying it would be nice for our dead soldiers to be acknowledged.
    Just... lol.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Isn't that doing exactly what you're asking for then? You're here starting a debate over soldiers not being acknowledged. You really don't think that people know they're dead?
    It doesn't matter who knows they're dead, and fought. That's not the problem, the problem is that you want us to sit here and act like your county's people did us some huge favor by giving their lives to help us when we give our lives to help you all as well, yet I didn't see your main post reflecting that, now did it.
    If you're going to try to troll, do it properly.
    Oh, and to the jackass that thinks I need to "learn history before I preach it" I don't' need to learn a fucking thing. I was there first hand. Preach what you KNOW not what some fucking book, newspaper, or media mogul tells you.
    Like my work? Feel free to donate using the button below

¤Advanced Search Tutorial (For Site Newbies)

¤Labyrinth Leveling Bot

¤Free Fishing Tutorial

¤Personal Bot Collection

¤ClipBoard Pasting Program Source Code (for things that don't let you)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    How about you stfu and deal with it.

Asking for some soldiers to be aknowledged in a country besides their OWN for minor contributions is crying.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    @KingofCOD think about this for a second. Every time you hear about someone getting killed on the news (not a soldier) do you care. I mean honestly some 3 year old girl got hit by a truck 500 miles away, do you care? I'm assuming not. Now think about this. Your best friend gets hit by a truck. Do you care? I'm assuming so. It's the same principal. We respect them for protecting our country but it's not personal
    Acknowledged but not mourned

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bear Jew View Post
    The same reason when you Canadians praised your dead soldiers, but not ours.

See how easy I can flip this?
    This.
    Sometimes I feel in the news when a Canadian Soldier is dying, we should see American Soldiers dying, too. Apart of one nation, united.
    [] [] [] [][]

Editor from 06•14•2011 • 2014
    Donator since 09•16•2011
    Minion from 10•10•2011 • 01•06•2011
    Minion+ from 01•06•2012 • 08•08•2012
    Moderator from 08•08•2012 • 10•06•2012
    Global Moderator from 10•06•2012 • 12•05•2017
    Staff Administrator from 12•05•2017 • 05•01•2019
    Trusted Member since 07•13•2019
    Global Moderator since 09•11•2020

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Hero For This Useful Post:

Mr-[S]nipe (08-21-2011)