Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post

There wasnt any life at all then why would it exist if theres no life
    Timeline of evolution - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sit down.

Perhaps this will be easier for you to comprehend.

THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love

Makes no sense whqtever starts has to finish

Dude its almost 6fuckin am we can argue tomorow bye
    10pm here. You said it yourself, whatever* starts has to finish. Although that sentence has no relavance to this debate. You obviously know too little about the subject, yet you have come to a conclusion about religion. You believe in something haven't thought about enough, strange.
    Previously Armalite42

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

Makes no sense whqtever starts has to finish

Dude its almost 6fuckin am we can argue tomorow bye
    This may prove to be a good read for you.

SpringerLink - Fulltext
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    booom!
    /to short
    Sixteen and my knees hasn't gone wild
    My good friend homie Big Phil had to die
    I had to fill a room, wrote a song, performed
    First time someone close to me was gone
    I need a lover and I feel like I need it and yes I
    I need the strength to put me through So I had to (hold on) to my emotions and remember my dues Now twenty-two, kinda grown man, so I made some I have some I lost some friends At the end I got to (hold on) to the ones that are loyal and will ride to the e-e-end

- Haters gunna hate.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    @Jon
    You really have no idea what you're speaking about. The earth was created though a series of events which over SUCH a long time created a planet with the right amount of oxygen, water, and other minerals. From this came the next step, life at first it was simple cells that slowly evolved into dinosaurs, now you're probably being like "Oh well how did the cells create it's self." that my friend took time, Lots of time. At what point you call something ‘life’ is difficult but is probably related to the arrival of DNA/RNA and the first cells. Dinosaurs had to evolve from the cellular level. I guess they were around about 230 million years agow whereas life probs originated over 3 billion years ago. Now what are you going to say that disregards evolution? that "God put dinosaur bones on this Earth to test our faith" Bull crap God does not test people only the Devil does so does that make the Devil God? No. It's just some bull shit someone made up because their faith was at risk at being proved fake.

Now during the time of the dinosaurs a meteor crashed into earth. inside this meteor were elements and minerals that were essential to create new life and as this meteor hit earth it had a cataclysmic effect on earth that took a very long time for it to recover but not every creature from the time of the dinosaurs had died. creatures that could borrow into the ground survived. now lets fast forward millions of years. new cells are still being made cause of the heat that was caused from the meteor and then we slowly start to be created and not as apes don't be a idiot and know what you're talking about before you state anything we did NOT come from apes
    however; we came from neanderthals which had similar ape looking features but were not apes so please do your homework before you come to debate. From the time of neanderthals to now has been long and over time we have evolved from the neanderthals into what we are now we lost out primitive ape looking features because we no longer had the need for them. we lost the need for out appendix cause we now cook our food. and it took millions and millions of years to get to what we are now. "After six years of analysis, fossil hunters in Africa have confirmed the discovery of the oldest fossilized remains of modern humans yet found — portions of skulls belonging to people who lived 160,000 years ago. Paleontologists say the discovery adds detail to a crucial period in human evolution, and confirms the hypothesis that modern humans evolved in Africa. NPR's Christopher Joyce reports" (Oldest Human Fossils Found by Christopher Joyce). i know I didn't cite that properly but at least i did cite it.

Now lots of things about God have been proven wrong about my giant essay up there. for 1 why do we have appendix's we have no need for them. oh wait. They were used to help digest raw meat millions of years ago cause we didn't cook our food.
    and to disregard your statement on why we have not evolved again is bull shit, if you have not noticed we have the longest life span of our time yet. we are the smartest of our time (well most of us) We have crated things and proven things which to people thousands of years ago would just blow their mind. and it's not that they did not poses the technology. it's the fact that they were not as intellectually developed as we are and in 50-100 years people are going to look back at us and look at us like we were primitive. Why such a short time? well we are now on a path where we are super changing our own evolution becoming smarter and discovering new medicine and technology where as apposed to what we look at primitive now would be cave men or say the days of castles and kings. but if you went there and handed one of them an Iphone they would think you're a witch or a sorcerer and have you hung.

point is you have done no research on your debate and have no educational background to it.

@Nismo
    You're a highly intellectual person and know what you're at least debating about.

My references
    Knowledge about religion - Baptized Catholic, Went to a catholic School for 8 years and then a Catholic high school for 5 years (stayed an extra year to enjoy my teen life as long as possible)
    knowledge on evolution - Science Class, did research on evolution for my debate in religion class (grade 12) Discovery HD, History Television

Statements that helped back up my point
    Oldest Human Fossils Found : NPR

6. The Following User Says Thank You to aonix For This Useful Post:

Nismo (08-08-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sick
    God is not real because i ask for something and i no get

Thanks
    probl the one, who said GOD first time, is the master of trolls now, sure hes dead

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffrey View Post
    Just cause his name is Stephen Hawking..?
    @Jeffrey

No...?

He was giving facts.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by aonix View Post
    @Jon
    You really have no idea what you're speaking about. The earth was created though a series of events which over SUCH a long time created a planet with the right amount of oxygen, water, and other minerals. From this came the next step, life at first it was simple cells that slowly evolved into dinosaurs, now you're probably being like "Oh well how did the cells create it's self." that my friend took time, Lots of time. At what point you call something ‘life’ is difficult but is probably related to the arrival of DNA/RNA and the first cells. Dinosaurs had to evolve from the cellular level. I guess they were around about 230 million years agow whereas life probs originated over 3 billion years ago. Now what are you going to say that disregards evolution? that "God put dinosaur bones on this Earth to test our faith" Bull crap God does not test people only the Devil does so does that make the Devil God? No. It's just some bull shit someone made up because their faith was at risk at being proved fake.

Now during the time of the dinosaurs a meteor crashed into earth. inside this meteor were elements and minerals that were essential to create new life and as this meteor hit earth it had a cataclysmic effect on earth that took a very long time for it to recover but not every creature from the time of the dinosaurs had died. creatures that could borrow into the ground survived. now lets fast forward millions of years. new cells are still being made cause of the heat that was caused from the meteor and then we slowly start to be created and not as apes don't be a idiot and know what you're talking about before you state anything we did NOT come from apes
    however; we came from neanderthals which had similar ape looking features but were not apes so please do your homework before you come to debate. From the time of neanderthals to now has been long and over time we have evolved from the neanderthals into what we are now we lost out primitive ape looking features because we no longer had the need for them. we lost the need for out appendix cause we now cook our food. and it took millions and millions of years to get to what we are now. "After six years of analysis, fossil hunters in Africa have confirmed the discovery of the oldest fossilized remains of modern humans yet found — portions of skulls belonging to people who lived 160,000 years ago. Paleontologists say the discovery adds detail to a crucial period in human evolution, and confirms the hypothesis that modern humans evolved in Africa. NPR's Christopher Joyce reports" (Oldest Human Fossils Found by Christopher Joyce). i know I didn't cite that properly but at least i did cite it.

Now lots of things about God have been proven wrong about my giant essay up there. for 1 why do we have appendix's we have no need for them. oh wait. They were used to help digest raw meat millions of years ago cause we didn't cook our food.
    and to disregard your statement on why we have not evolved again is bull shit, if you have not noticed we have the longest life span of our time yet. we are the smartest of our time (well most of us) We have crated things and proven things which to people thousands of years ago would just blow their mind. and it's not that they did not poses the technology. it's the fact that they were not as intellectually developed as we are and in 50-100 years people are going to look back at us and look at us like we were primitive. Why such a short time? well we are now on a path where we are super changing our own evolution becoming smarter and discovering new medicine and technology where as apposed to what we look at primitive now would be cave men or say the days of castles and kings. but if you went there and handed one of them an Iphone they would think you're a witch or a sorcerer and have you hung.

point is you have done no research on your debate and have no educational background to it.

@Nismo
    You're a highly intellectual person and know what you're at least debating about.

My references
    Knowledge about religion - Baptized Catholic, Went to a catholic School for 8 years and then a Catholic high school for 5 years (stayed an extra year to enjoy my teen life as long as possible)
    knowledge on evolution - Science Class, did research on evolution for my debate in religion class (grade 12) Discovery HD, History Television

Statements that helped back up my point
    Oldest Human Fossils Found : NPR
    TL;DR
    SUMMERY, GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGO

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by deadskulz View Post

TL;DR
    SUMMERY, GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGO
    I'm sorry there really is no correct summery. it's a debate with facts but i guess i can try

it basically states that what Jon was saying has no real input on any real facts and what not.. honestly it's just better if you read the thing

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    I'm sorry there really is no correct summery. it's a debate with facts but i guess i can try

it basically states that what Jon was saying has no real input on any real facts and what not.. honestly it's just better if you read the thing
    you could just say his 'your ignorance doesn't contribute' instead of writing an essay

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

you could just say his 'your ignorance doesn't contribute' instead of writing an essay
    Meh writing an essay is no hard thing

I iz s-m-r-t nigga

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Meh writing an essay is no hard thing

I iz s-m-r-t nigga
    in the time you write that post, you coulda got atleast 15 others

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

in the time you write that post, you coulda got atleast 15 others
    it took me 10 minutes to write it

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    He be trolling.
    But that's his opinion, how does he know? He hasn't died no-one knows, but I believe in God and I believe there's life after, but that's my view / opinion.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast