Thread: Reload hack

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks

Reload hack

What this does is let you shoot till you run out of ammo without reloading. To do this hack you need CE and a Bypass. First log into a game and then search for the value 30 on 4 byte. Next go back into the game and shoot one bullet. Search for 29. repeat till one value is left and then freeze that value. The value changes for each gun and everytime you log out of CA.

Thanks
    i didnt know but i didnt leech it

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by stump100 View Post
    your all just jealous that i found it and you couldnt I NEVER SAW THE OTHER THREAD
    Thats what they say.

Thanks
    like that ****** says in a sig I saw b4: Read the mother fucking thread before you mother fucking post. Lurk before you can post noob.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kyleforrest View Post
    like that ****** says in a sig I saw b4: Read the mother fucking thread before you mother fucking post. Lurk before you can post noob.
    O_O like that ******???

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    [IMG]https://i480.photobucke*****m/albums/rr161/Joeshat/g47981o205.gif[/IMG]
    I am the God.

Thanks
    First, I bet your NEW to hacking. Firstly, What your searching for is a value that your Engine produces. The value that it produces isnt the REAL value, and therefore cannot be edited. What your doing is that Once you edit your ammo, Its sending packets say That i have this amount of ammo left, and its sending back your actual ammo. Since you Edited and froze the value, It overrides the one displayed (Not the proper one) and put up the one you have made. After your clip has emptied, Server sends info to reload, however your engine says 30 rounds left. So you dont reload, However your gun starts to shoot blanks that only appear on your screen, therefore server sided.

Long story short: Your changing the value that is DISPLAYED not its actual value.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Evilipod View Post
    First, I bet your NEW to hacking. Firstly, What your searching for is a value that your Engine produces. The value that it produces isnt the REAL value, and therefore cannot be edited. What your doing is that Once you edit your ammo, Its sending packets say That i have this amount of ammo left, and its sending back your actual ammo. Since you Edited and froze the value, It overrides the one displayed (Not the proper one) and put up the one you have made. After your clip has emptied, Server sends info to reload, however your engine says 30 rounds left. So you dont reload, However your gun starts to shoot blanks that only appear on your screen, therefore server sided.

Long story short: Your changing the value that is DISPLAYED not its actual value.
    Tnks for posting the obvious

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SEGnosis View Post
    Tnks for posting the obvious
    which you never do

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarodak View Post
    look, i'm pwning SEGnosis on Combat Arms. 4times in a row a headshot pwnd: youtube.com/watch?v=QuJ7za_R3NQ
    Im glad justitce was swift with this spammer

Quote Originally Posted by kj52 View Post
    which you never do
    no neeeeever

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Evilipod View Post

you mean client side

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12