Quote Originally Posted by Sebastian Vettel View Post
    its a video
    DAMN FAG

Thanks
    My Mood
    Worried
    Quote Originally Posted by Stewie Griffin View Post
    DAMN FAG
    Dezasseis mil polícias conseguiram travar a violência em Londres. Mas os motins não param em Inglaterra. Os focos dos distúrbios são agora Birmingham, Manchester e Liverpool. Face à passividade da polícia, a população uniu-se em milícias de segurança.

Em apenas 24 horas, as vendas de tacos de basebol aumentaram cerca de 5000% na loja online Amazon. O eventual uso destes objectos nos conflitos vividos em Inglaterra estará na origem da subida na procura. Os tacos custam 30 euros, aproximadamente. Um objecto semelhante a um "bastão da polícia militar", descrito pelo fabricante como útil para "uma autodefesa eficaz", está entre os 100 itens mais vendidos.

Entretanto, grupos de cidadãos ingleses revoltados começaram a organizar-se para fazer frente aos motins, criticando a polícia, pela sua passividade e incapacidade para conter a violência. "Estamos a fazer o que a polícia não faz", dizia um dos elementos das milícias populares à BBC. "Não faz sentido que os meus filhos estejam fechados em casa e a chorar por se sentirem inseguros com o que se passa nas nossas ruas", dizia um outro residente em Birmingham.

Ao contrário de Londres, onde a situação acalmou, Birmingham, Manchester e Liverpool são agora os focos dos distúrbios. A propagação da violência levou a uma mudança de posição por parte do Executivo, que já foi alvo das críticas de vários analistas por ter sido demasiado branda. Assim, David Cameron confirmou, ontem, que "a polícia tem salvaguarda legal para recorrer a todas as medidas que ache necessárias para combater a violência", nomeadamente, os canhões de água e as balas de borracha.

Até hoje, nenhum destes recursos foi usados em Inglaterra, mas uma sondagem publicada pelo jornal "The Sun", indica que 77% dos britânicos consideram benéfico o envolvimento de meios militares nas operações anti-motim.

translate this... but it has nothing to do with deaths i think

TRANSLATED:
    Sixteen thousand police managed to stop the violence in London. But do not stop the riots in England. The focus of the riots are now Birmingham, Manchester and Liverpool. Given the passivity of the police, the people joined militias for security.

In just 24 hours, sales of baseball bats increased approximately 5000% at the online store Amazon. Any use of these objects in the conflicts experienced in England will lead to the rise in demand. The tacos cost 30 euros or so. An object similar to a "stick of the military police" described by the manufacturer as useful for "an effective self-defense", is among 100 items sold.

However, groups of angry British citizens began to organize itself to cope with riots, criticized the police for their passivity and inability to stop the violence. "We are doing what the police do," said one of the popular militias to the BBC. "It makes sense that my children are closed at home and cry because they feel insecure about what goes on in our streets," said another resident in Birmingham.

Unlike London, where the situation calmed, Birmingham, Manchester and Liverpool are now the focus of disturbances. The spread of violence led to a change of position by the Executive, which has been a target of criticism from some analysts for being too lenient. So, David Cameron confirmed yesterday that "the police have to resort to legal protection for all he thinks necessary measures to combat violence," namely, the water cannons and rubber bullets.

To date, none of these resources was used in England, but a poll published in "The Sun", indicates that 77% of Britons find it useful to the involvement of military operations in the riot.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    That's life mate
    [IMG]https://i1114.photobucke*****m/albums/k538/ImminentJM/takari.png[/IMG]

Goal:
    10,000 Posts - 10/13/2011
    Become Minion - Not Done
    Become Donator - 07/29/2011
    1000 Thanks - Done - 07/25/2011
    2000 Thanks - Not Done
    Thanks Archangel for my 1,000 Thanks.
    Thanks Keroaplt for my Signature.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Worried
    Quote Originally Posted by Takari View Post
    That's life mate
    well the thing is done...

@Stwie Griffin

there is more:
    Enquanto anunciava o plano de contra-ataque, David Cameron comentou que os últimos acontecimentos demonstram que há "partes da sociedade que estão doentes". "Ver aqueles jovens correr pelas ruas, a partir janelas e a roubar bens, pilhando e rindo enquanto se iam embora: o problema é uma completa falta de responsabilidade, falta de educação adequada dos pais, falta de ética e de valores morais" - considerou o primeiro-ministro.

Em declarações à BBC, duas jovens que participaram nas pilhagens em Croydon explicaram por que motivo atacam as lojas: "É gente rica que tem lojas. Tudo aconteceu por causa de pessoas ricas".

O sentimento de impunidade que domina as classes socio-económicas mais desfavorecidas do Reino Unido tem sido alvo de análise em todos os média. E sobre isso também falou o presidente da Câmara de Londres, Boris Johnson, que atribui a onda violência a "uma ausência de limites e de respeito". Johnson apelou ainda ao primeiro-ministro para cancelar os cortes previstos no número de polícias em Londres. "Não é o momento para fazer cortes significativos", frisou. Cameron não comentou, mas garantiu que não permitirá que se instale uma "cultura do medo".

TRANSLATED:
    While announcing the plan of counterattack, David Cameron said that recent events show that there are "parts of society who are sick." "See those young men run through the streets, from windows and stealing goods, plundering and laughing as they went away: the problem is a complete lack of responsibility, lack of proper education of parents, lack of ethics and moral values" - considered the Prime Minister.

Speaking to the BBC, two young women who participated in the raids in Croydon explained why attack the shops: "It is rich people who have stores. It all happened because of rich people."

The feeling of impunity that dominates the lower socio-economic disadvantaged in the UK has been the subject of analysis in all media. And it also spoke about the Mayor of London, Boris Johnson, who attributes the wave of violence to "a lack of boundaries and respect." Johnson also urged the prime minister to cancel the planned cuts in the number of police in London. "It is not the time to make significant cuts," he said. Cameron did not comment, but said it will not allow you to install a "culture of fear."

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Eminem View Post
    Bullshit .
    if you're cousin really died it would have been in the news .
    also You wouldn't share it with a hack forum .
    some people have died there

Thanks
    if i where a cop id beat that shit out of 90% of them.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    I'm sorry for your loss. Truly. <3

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Sorry for your loss that's life Hope he R.I.P

Thanks
    Life sucks. But we have to embrace what ever crosses our path and hope for the best of it.
    [] [] [] [][]

Editor from 06•14•2011 • 2014
    Donator since 09•16•2011
    Minion from 10•10•2011 • 01•06•2011
    Minion+ from 01•06•2012 • 08•08•2012
    Moderator from 08•08•2012 • 10•06•2012
    Global Moderator from 10•06•2012 • 12•05•2017
    Staff Administrator from 12•05•2017 • 05•01•2019
    Trusted Member since 07•13•2019
    Global Moderator since 09•11•2020

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Life's Simple,But It's Not Easy.Hopes You Get Better Soon

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by deadskulzz View Post
    You sure that wasn't just detroit?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Proof of Death Certificate or GTFO.
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast