Thread: g36e

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    heres the thing with the g36e perm, its not as good as the L89 MOD. the green gun with the scope, the one that switches to the left side of your screen when you reload. Anyways
    the g36e isnt good if you dont prefire at the right time. and it also has lots of spread, so if you find yourself spraying, and not connecting, your screwed. It is better to tap fire, and also and this is serious TRY TO HAVE THE SURPRISE! If you prefire and get the hit first, the recoil will make up for movement, but also u need to tap fire, then auto fire.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by jc man 1 View Post
    i have g36e perm and its so hard to use.i tap fire but i always die before i can kill them. i tried burst firing but still not too much luck. what should i do?
    Cham and prefire there asses aha jokes just camp behind somethin and make sure to crouch and tap fire like 2 shots at him/her then quickly crouch again then repeat and scope in aim for head always works for me

Thank Me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by [CA][pro] View Post
    heres the thing with the g36e perm, its not as good as the L89 MOD. the green gun with the scope, the one that switches to the left side of your screen when you reload. Anyways
    the g36e isnt good if you dont prefire at the right time. and it also has lots of spread, so if you find yourself spraying, and not connecting, your screwed. It is better to tap fire, and also and this is serious TRY TO HAVE THE SURPRISE! If you prefire and get the hit first, the recoil will make up for movement, but also u need to tap fire, then auto fire.
    L85 Mod is only good because it's NX. GP version loses out to GP G36 in every way.

And the Mod really isn't as good as the Valk.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123