Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks

Logged Out of Combat Arms ???

Am I getting busted here ???
    I have played useing this 4 times now and the first 3 times I was logged off Right after the 1st match, The 4th time it happened in the middle of the game. Can they see me??? oh no.. Whats happening here ? I have to restart This forum to get the hack to work again and sometimes even windows.
    Why is this happening? How can I fix it?
    Its no fun when I cant play a whole match.

Thanks
    Ok, well It seems I have it all set up right now, And I got thru 2.5 matches before I got logged out of CA. So maybe it didnt matter so much if I made the hack a folder of its own and all. The same thing happens. And just so you know, I still get killed after about 5 kills, so still needing to work on that. I still love the hack, The stress ya get from wondering whos around that next cornner is moved to ,, Dam I got logged out again. It all evens out I guess.
    We need to get together here and send ol Dave some candy or something.
    All hail DAVE!!! Hope that works.

I think this site is offering alot more than just a hack for CA, tho this maybe only what you or I come here for I see theres much more to it than that. Including help with many difrent types of PC troubles , info, as well as hacks for numerous games. I have seen links to programs here of all sorts and only VIPs know what could be in the VIP secion of this forum.
    I do agree tho, I would not even think about paying $20. for the cheats to CA. or even the game itself.
    I try to keep an open mind tho.

I FIGURED IT OUT !!!
    ITs MPGH, If you are not active for 20 mins here in MPGH you are somehow idle or not quite loged off and This, Logs you out of CA, I noticed that its every 20 mins .
    Im going to try this, I will change pages here after each match in CA and see if this keeps me from getting loged out of CA. I would almost put money on it now !!!

/END THREAD

let this be an example. 99% of segnosis's threads are just bull and this 'lethalhuman' is just another noob inside with high postcount who has nothin to do cept suppot segnosis

YES kj52 YOU ARE SO RIGHT ABOUT SEGNOSIS
    Last edited by Gourav2122; 10-25-2008 at 10:37 AM.

Thanks
    yaeh..thats happening to everyone..my suggestion..get VIP or play legit..im sure u dont want to play legit..just dont use t g s please..unless your a true gay ]

Thanks
    Well, I may have used t g s Or I may be just Totaly agaisnt it. First I would HAVE to know th it is.

And as for the posting the same question more than once, I kinda did that, In difrent places, I think my first 3 or 4 posts were all trying to get this thing working right, as well as trying to figure out how to use this site, where and how to post. That was a one time thing tho, and I offer my apoligys to everyone for that. Im sure that somehow all posts are on the same page somewhere and nobody wants to reread the same one 2 times. But hey, I did change the wording, I think.

Oh yea, the 20 min thing, Well, the one match I did took like 18 mins and I was logged out again. So no real answer to that yet, I will try again soon and post what happens. At the risk of saying the same thing twice again, I still wonder wth t g s is.
    I realy dont think it would make me gay tho, dont see anything doing that.

Anyways, Thanks to everyone that has posted and or taken intress in this thread.

Thanks
    i dont log out when i use hacks..
    [IMG]https://i304.photobucke*****m/albums/nn170/Gotagogogo/Other%20images/Gotagogogo-GmailPicture.png[/IMG]

(づ ̄ - ̄)づ

CHOOB=Chewable Noob

Play the The ^ < v game

Visit Greeneris*****m for tips to go green!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12