Thread: alterOps?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical

alterOps?

If you guys haven't seen it already, go on the aIW forums.

NTA is flaming at @jerbob92.

Here's the funny part:
    Quote Originally Posted by NTAuthority
    B) YOU PUBLISH COMPLETELY USELESS CODE WHICH HAS LOLCHECKS USING GETASYNCKEYSTATE (THAT'S WHAT SKIDDIES USE)
    I personally sent jerbob92 a PM when he released the update with the anti no-recoil patch not to use getAsyncKeyState(), as you can just map the fire button to another key and the anti no-recoil patch won't be activated. LOLOL that's what he gets for just ignoring my messages.

Anyways...now that aIW seems like a high school again with all the drama, anyone know of anyone else that's trying to develop alterOps or a free version of mw3?

When I wrote this code, only God and I understood what I was doing. Now, God only knows.
    I will give you two of my seventy-two virgins if you can fix the code mess below

Thanks
    noone at all atm, but yeah what do you mean by the mapping the fire key to another button ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by hellblaza View Post
    noone at all atm, but yeah what do you mean by the mapping the fire key to another button ?
    If you go into settings, and make a key...like H as fire, you can load your no-recoil hack, and then use H to fire and the anti no-recoil will not kick in. Because jerbob92 used a skiddie approach instead of finding the location of IsFiring, even though I gave him the struct that value is located in.

When I wrote this code, only God and I understood what I was doing. Now, God only knows.
    I will give you two of my seventy-two virgins if you can fix the code mess below

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Oh, jerbob is now a coder? Riiiight..

Don't post about things you know nothing about-.-

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by aIW|Convery View Post
    Oh, jerbob is now a coder? Riiiight..

Don't post about things you know nothing about-.-
    Hm....then why did NTA blame jerbob for using that lame method? I personally sent him a PM to tell him to change that after I saw it in the code. Could have at least forwarded it to someone who cares...I don't get you admins...all you guys do is troll on these forums and when someone hands out methods and tips to you guys, you guys just ignore it and then later just get screwed for trying to act indifferent and above everyone.

Like seriously, the last patches for the aCI were a joke, there are a million holes to circumvent and bypass the aCI in every way. Damn...maybe you can at least let me know if there's a dev spot open? At least I know to how to fix holes in my own code.

And now again...see what I mean? You admins trying to act like you're all part of this l33t coterie and walk around telling everyone they know nothing?
    you've fallen victim to jerbob's mistake in finding out some D3D hooking methods
    So right...jerbob's totally not involved in any of this....I'm not going to get into a pissing contest with a skunk, but all you guys do is act all high and mighty as if you're looking down at us from some sort of heavenly dais and refuse to admit your issues because we're not even on your level. Enlighten us, oh god of wisdom.
    Last edited by shadowx360; 08-13-2011 at 04:25 PM.

Thanks
    You do realize that a small team of coders whos original intention was just to fix MW2 can not possibly be responsible for patching and fixing ever little hole that an army of hackers finds right? Give these guys a break for once, without them we would all still be on shitty P2P servers dealing with lag and morons. -.- Its not their job to work on this game, they do it for free to bring you a good system. The immaturity in the staff needs to be dealt with internally, and other people that are not said staff, really have no business about it.
    Texture Mods

Obedear, the sky is low

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowx360 View Post
    If you guys haven't seen it already, go on the aIW forums.

NTA is flaming at @jerbob92.

Here's the funny part:

I personally sent jerbob92 a PM when he released the update with the anti no-recoil patch not to use getAsyncKeyState(), as you can just map the fire button to another key and the anti no-recoil patch won't be activated. LOLOL that's what he gets for just ignoring my messages.

Anyways...now that aIW seems like a high school again with all the drama, anyone know of anyone else that's trying to develop alterOps or a free version of mw3?
    go buy cheap russian keys if you want black ops but it sucks anyways

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    wait what happened to jerbob? I was away to meet my love.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    What does this have to do with Modern Warfare 2?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Damage View Post
    What does this have to do with Modern Warfare 2?
    this...

Basically the bottom line of this thread is "does anyone know of any free black ops or MW3 projects emerging?"

about drama on a different forum, even if this is the alteriwnet section go make posts about it somewhere else..

Thanks
    @shadowx360

The getAsyncKeyState was only used for the max-recoil when using no-recoil.
    The no-recoil was still detected when re-mapped the shoot button, only the max-recoil wouldn't be activated.