Thread: Jared Cano

Thanks

Jared Cano

Well for the people that don't know who he is, he planned a Columbine-like attack at Freedom High School using pipe bombs. He planned on trying to get more kills than the Columbine attack... and had a minute to minute plan on how it was going to be done. And the worst part is that i went to that school.. but i dropped out (which was the dumbest mistake i have even made) for reasons i don't want to say, but i mean shit if i wouldn't have dropped out, and he wouldn't have got caught i coulda got blown up..

Lately there has been so many major crimes in my area. You got Casey Anthony, the Dougherty Gang, Dontae Morris, Jared Cano, you got black guy throwing a baby out of a moving car, and others i can't remember. And im sure its just as bad in other cities too. this world of ours if fucked...

Thanks
    I was almost killed lmao. This dude broke in through our window, and instead of calling the cops and running away, I took my baseball bat from behind our door and fucked this dude up big time. I later figured out this guy had a gun on him, and if I didn't do what I did I probably would have died. The person is now locked up, and when he comes out he might look for vengeance. He already had some of his "friends" come try to get me. Fucked all of them up. He's probably coming himself to do it himself... but nothing has changed. I'll still fuck this guy up.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieSheen View Post
    I was almost killed lmao. This dude broke in through our window, and instead of calling the cops and running away, I took my baseball bat from behind our door and fucked this dude up big time. I later figured out this guy had a gun on him, and if I didn't do what I did I probably would have died. The person is now locked up, and when he comes out he might look for vengeance. He already had some of his "friends" come try to get me. Fucked all of them up. He's probably coming himself to do it himself... but nothing has changed. I'll still fuck this guy up.
    dam nice lol...

but he was going to kill all of these people because he got expelled... i can kinda understand if he was bullied everyday by multiple people, but to be expelled really? If you didn't want to get expelled you shouldn't have done what you done. kids that get bullied really don't have much of a choice other than trying to stand up for themselves.