Thread: Rs farming

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Rs farming

Ummm im starting an rs farming thing were u make alot of gold and sell them for real cash..What do u need what is recommended to do alot of gold p/h ect..?

If u help ill be truly gr8full and give u 10m of my 1st 100m

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    make 500 noob accounts, buy a vps and let them fill vials

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Paul For This Useful Post:

~RS~NEWS (08-23-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    y a vps and how much its worth? and also how many m/ph i make?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful
    VPS prices varies.. Depends on the host.
    Just get another computer
    PM Me | VM Me | Rules

MARGHERITA

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by ᴡɪᴢ ᴋʜᴀʟɪғᴀ View Post
    VPS prices varies.. Depends on the host.
    Just get another computer
    i got 2 pcs but y i need a vps? O_o i really dont understand its concept

@ᴡɪᴢ ᴋʜᴀʟɪғᴀ
    @[H]arris
    Last edited by ~RS~NEWS; 08-23-2011 at 07:19 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by ~RS~NEWS View Post
    i got 2 pcs but y i need a vps? O_o i really dont understand its concept

@ᴡɪᴢ ᴋʜᴀʟɪғᴀ
    @[H]arris
    a vps is fine for botting, you can run it 24/7 for around 15$-30$ a month

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by [H
    arris;4973457]a vps is fine for botting, you can run it 24/7 for around 15$-30$ a month
    hmm good but ill need to get some cash 1st on my paypal so u know any good script? wich i can run `bout 5-10 accs?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by [H
    arris;4973494]first of all:
    RSBuddy - Account Starter - The Ultimate Script Repository

then:
    RSBuddy - Bananalicious - The Ultimate Script Repository

greetings
    bananalicious works?
    also give me the link to a cheap but works vps and how u use it pls :]
    And how u set it up? @[H]arris
    Last edited by ~RS~NEWS; 08-23-2011 at 07:40 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by ~RS~NEWS View Post
    bananalicious works?
    also give me the link to a cheap but works vps and how u use it pls :]
    try it and use google

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    rsbuddy waterjugs is better then bananas imo.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    If you seriously want to get into this here's what you need to do.

Terms to know:
    FDK: Frost Dragon Killer
    Sorc Garden: Sorceress's Garden
    Pins: Runescape membership
    VPS: Virtual Private Server

Assuming you're only using VPS:

VPS: SeerHost – The Leading VPS Provider for RS Botting - Cost: $216/ month

Note: Now you WILL have to pay for Rsbuddy's FDK bots, I have not factored this in.

1. Buy r0 pins. Cost: 480m or $240
    2. Buy 10 iDungeon auths from Rsbuddy. Cost: $120.

3. Begin to bot 10 accounts to 85 dung(85 takes 1 week). Note: only make the 10 accounts member when you reach 67 dung! [30 pins left]

4. While you're making the dung accounts, make 18 level 3s and use Rsbuddy's Quest bot to do Prince Ali Rescue.

5. Make the 18 level 3s member and bot thieving to 66(takes less than a day) [12 pins left]

6. Begin to run the level 3s in sorc garden. The level 3s will bring in about 300k/hr EACH. At this point your income is 5.4m/hr or 129.6m/day. In IRL money this equals $64.80 each day before you even have your frost dragon bots up and running.

7. Once your dung bots reach level 85(should be about a week) bot them at roaches until they reach enough charms for 67 summoning. You should also make a bit of money. This will take us until the next step(continue running sorc bots nonstop)

8. By this time you should probably have run out of membership on your FDK accounts(dung botters) and your sorc garden bots have been running awhile. At 130m/day by this point you should have 3.9b, however, factoring in bans it's probably around 2.8b. This is $1,400 USD!!. (if an account gets banned, simply make another to replace it.)

9. Make the FDK bots member again and get summoning + prayer. Summoning to 67 and prayer to 80. This should take a day tops, there are free bots for this. If you don't have enough money on the accounts for gear + the levels, simply dip into your income from the sorc bots.[2 pins left, however, possibly were used on making new sorc garden bots]

10. Assuming none of the FDK bots were banned, you should now have 10 ready to go FDK bots. Begin to bot them. These should bring in 800k/hr. Yeah, it's alot. Now it's time to do the math now that you have all of your accounts running at once.

For your first full blown month:
    18x Sorc Garden bots running 24/7: 129.6m/day or $64.80 USD
    10x FDK bots running 24/7: 192m/day or $96.00 USD

Per month(GP): 9.6B before bans. After bans probably 7B
    Per month($$): $4800 before bans. After bans about $3500

Profit per month? About $3000 after first month. You only have to buy bots once.

Notes:
    1. You can begin to buy ready to go FDK bots for about 85m each which saves tons of time. However, these can be recovered. Buy from trusted people only.
    2. Every night xfer ALL the cash from every account to one mule account. DO NOT GET LAZY. I was lazy once and I was mass banned that night. Lost 1.2b in one go.
    3. You can replace ALL Sorc bots with FDK bots, however I don't recommended it as FDK scripts and iDung cost alot when you want to buy multiple. Not to mention how time consuming the accounts are.
    4. You can always buy more and more VPS and become bigger and bigger. One of my best friends who got me into this has 20 VPS running. It costs him $1k/month but he makes $12k/month
    5. I would suggest hiring workers to train accounts up for you and market to people. It helps alot although it does cost a bit.

This is what my goldfarming has become. I also have 20 sorc garden running on my PC so it's a little bit more.

Do realize this though: NEVER SELL IN LARGE AMOUNTS VIA PAYPAL! ALWAYS USE WESTERN UNION SO YOU CAN HAVE THE CASH IN HAND BEFORE YOU HAND OVER THE MONEY.

For trades of 10b+ I suggest meeting them in person.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by itz me_ View Post
    If you seriously want to get into this here's what you need to do.

Terms to know:
    FDK: Frost Dragon Killer
    Sorc Garden: Sorceress's Garden
    Pins: Runescape membership
    VPS: Virtual Private Server

Assuming you're only using VPS:

VPS: SeerHost – The Leading VPS Provider for RS Botting - Cost: $216/ month

Note: Now you WILL have to pay for Rsbuddy's FDK bots, I have not factored this in.

1. Buy r0 pins. Cost: 480m or $240
    2. Buy 10 iDungeon auths from Rsbuddy. Cost: $120.

3. Begin to bot 10 accounts to 85 dung(85 takes 1 week). Note: only make the 10 accounts member when you reach 67 dung! [30 pins left]

4. While you're making the dung accounts, make 18 level 3s and use Rsbuddy's Quest bot to do Prince Ali Rescue.

5. Make the 18 level 3s member and bot thieving to 66(takes less than a day) [12 pins left]

6. Begin to run the level 3s in sorc garden. The level 3s will bring in about 300k/hr EACH. At this point your income is 5.4m/hr or 129.6m/day. In IRL money this equals $64.80 each day before you even have your frost dragon bots up and running.

7. Once your dung bots reach level 85(should be about a week) bot them at roaches until they reach enough charms for 67 summoning. You should also make a bit of money. This will take us until the next step(continue running sorc bots nonstop)

8. By this time you should probably have run out of membership on your FDK accounts(dung botters) and your sorc garden bots have been running awhile. At 130m/day by this point you should have 3.9b, however, factoring in bans it's probably around 2.8b. This is $1,400 USD!!. (if an account gets banned, simply make another to replace it.)

9. Make the FDK bots member again and get summoning + prayer. Summoning to 67 and prayer to 80. This should take a day tops, there are free bots for this. If you don't have enough money on the accounts for gear + the levels, simply dip into your income from the sorc bots.[2 pins left, however, possibly were used on making new sorc garden bots]

10. Assuming none of the FDK bots were banned, you should now have 10 ready to go FDK bots. Begin to bot them. These should bring in 800k/hr. Yeah, it's alot. Now it's time to do the math now that you have all of your accounts running at once.

For your first full blown month:
    18x Sorc Garden bots running 24/7: 129.6m/day or $64.80 USD
    10x FDK bots running 24/7: 192m/day or $96.00 USD

Per month(GP): 9.6B before bans. After bans probably 7B
    Per month($$): $4800 before bans. After bans about $3500

Profit per month? About $3000 after first month. You only have to buy bots once.

Notes:
    1. You can begin to buy ready to go FDK bots for about 85m each which saves tons of time. However, these can be recovered. Buy from trusted people only.
    2. Every night xfer ALL the cash from every account to one mule account. DO NOT GET LAZY. I was lazy once and I was mass banned that night. Lost 1.2b in one go.
    3. You can replace ALL Sorc bots with FDK bots, however I don't recommended it as FDK scripts and iDung cost alot when you want to buy multiple. Not to mention how time consuming the accounts are.
    4. You can always buy more and more VPS and become bigger and bigger. One of my best friends who got me into this has 20 VPS running. It costs him $1k/month but he makes $12k/month
    5. I would suggest hiring workers to train accounts up for you and market to people. It helps alot although it does cost a bit.

This is what my goldfarming has become. I also have 20 sorc garden running on my PC so it's a little bit more.

Do realize this though: NEVER SELL IN LARGE AMOUNTS VIA PAYPAL! ALWAYS USE WESTERN UNION SO YOU CAN HAVE THE CASH IN HAND BEFORE YOU HAND OVER THE MONEY.

For trades of 10b+ I suggest meeting them in person.
    Thats a bit to much cash to start with but ill think `bout it I dont got 300$ can u provide me with some rsgp so i can sell and start doing this ill give u ur money bk when i get + 100$?[knowing i can make 3k ea month i can give u 100$ ea month tbh xD] @itz me_
    Last edited by ~RS~NEWS; 08-23-2011 at 04:33 PM.