Poll: What happens after death?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    God (Whomever we Believe in.) made us smart, but not smart enough to ever know that Mystery.
    So Until death, and if reincarnated I would let us know if i could.

But personally I believe that there is Heaven and Hell.
    But, I personally fear of me going to Hell after Death. :(

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Rot away and become nutrients for plants. Grow to become a tree.
    [IMG]https://i1168.photobucke*****m/albums/r488/thetommyluo/GameSOTW.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Vogue View Post
    Before your brain dies, it'll produce dmt which puts you in a dream.
    The DMT is already produced. The stores of it will cause you to overdose, however is only occurs when a death is caused by natural causes.

Quote Originally Posted by EpixPiratez View Post
    God (Whomever we Believe in.) made us smart, but not smart enough to ever know that Mystery.
    So Until death, and if reincarnated I would let us know if i could.

But personally I believe that there is Heaven and Hell.
    But, I personally fear of me going to Hell after Death.
    The way our brains are designed, they can infinitely collect information and learn. There is no cap.

Also, why are you afraid of Hell? If you are referring to the biblical Hell, all it means is a second death. You're not going to be tortured for all eternity like the Catholic church portrays it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    "How can you disbelieve in Allah and you were dead and He gave life to you and you die then gives you life, then to Him you shall be returned" (Quraan)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by AeriaAVA View Post
    "How can you disbelieve in Allah and you were dead and He gave life to you and you die then gives you life, then to Him you shall be returned" (Quraan)
    "Quoting something does not prove that it is right."(nevs666)
    "If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

-Benjamin Franklin
    ^One of our (our as in American no offence to non Americans) Founding Fathers and one of my personal heroes.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by nevs666 View Post
    "Quoting something does not prove that it is right."(nevs666)
    it's in the holy quraan idiot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Only heaven!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Prove to me your holy book is the actual word of god and not some sadistic pedophile that wants to be treated like a god and fuck children.
    "If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

-Benjamin Franklin
    ^One of our (our as in American no offence to non Americans) Founding Fathers and one of my personal heroes.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Eben Alexander, Harvard Neurosurgeon, Describes Heaven After Near-Death Experience (VIDEO)

Many people claimed to have "experienced" an afterlife when they were almost death, yet they deny the fact that humans are HIGHLY susceptible to hallucinations
    If you think I'm wrong, then put me in a coma and I'll tell you if I see a heaven
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

Thanks

And thou shalt not believe in divine fallacies of that of which can not be proven by factual evidence, thy lord is thy knowledge and wisdom combined. Do not believe in thy fallacies written by man, as thy knowledge is thy lord and man is just the teller of stories. (Book of Lehsyrus, chapter: shut, verse: the fuck up)

Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post
    Eben Alexander, Harvard Neurosurgeon, Describes Heaven After Near-Death Experience (VIDEO)

Many people claimed to have "experienced" an afterlife when they were almost death, yet they deny the fact that humans are HIGHLY susceptible to hallucinations
    If you think I'm wrong, then put me in a coma and I'll tell you if I see a heaven
    DMT nigga, nuff said
    Last edited by Lehsyrus; 10-28-2012 at 12:01 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    DMT nigga, nuff said
    Artificial chemical designed to cause HALLUCINATIONS, not to mention the damage it would do to your health
    Hallucinating heaven != real heaven
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post

Artificial chemical designed to cause HALLUCINATIONS, not to mention the damage it would do to your health
    Hallucinating heaven != real heaven
    Okay, you just turned into a moron on me. DMT can be synthesized, but it is NATURALLY OCCURRING in your brain. DMT is what causes you to dream. The hallucinations caused on death are from your brain rapidly releasing its entire store of DMT all at once. Basic. Biology. Don't try to act like a smartass if you have no clue what my statement is based upon.

Go learn what a neurophysiological tryptamine is before replying to this unless it's an apology on being flat out retarded.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical

Okay, you just turned into a moron on me. DMT can be synthesized, but it is NATURALLY OCCURRING in your brain. DMT is what causes you to dream. The hallucinations caused on death are from your brain rapidly releasing its entire store of DMT all at once. Basic. Biology. Don't try to act like a smartass if you have no clue what my statement is based upon.

Go learn what a neurophysiological tryptamine is before replying to this unless it's an apology on being flat out retarded.
    Yes, please do excuse my ignorance. That being said, am I safe to assume we are on the same side?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I don't get it. Why believe in Heaven/Hell? Why believe in God, or Allah, or whatever? Why waste time doing so?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by KamielFTW View Post
    I don't get it. Why believe in Heaven/Hell? Why believe in God, or Allah, or whatever? Why waste time doing so?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Holy Book of Spaghetti
    On judgment day you will all have to face His Noodly Appendage, so you'd better repent now, you ignorant christians. On that day we will all have to give account on what we've done in our life and those who do not accept His Noodly Grace in their hearts will forever be be drowning in red hot spaghetti sauce. Oh Heretic Christians! Take this warning and repent before the rapture! Renounce your evil ways before judgment day and accept the true God!
    Remember, he boiled for your sins.
    That's why
    Ramen.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast