Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

WTF happened to klingons?

I've been wondering this for quite some time, in the orignal series klingons were just humanoids with goatees no cranial ridges, keep in mind this is in the 23rd century.
    ok fast forward to TNG which is set in the 24th century, klingons have the usual cranial ridges.
    about 15 years later there is a ds9 ep where sisko and the crew go back in time to the tribble episode of TOS and dont recognize the klingons because of their lack of cranial ridges, so they ask worf what the fuck is up, and he just says, "they are klingons, and it is a long story"
    OK, thats fine and dandy, mabye there was a viral mutation or some genetic engineering gone wrong, between the 23rd and 24th centuries.....
    BUT, in the enterprise series set in the 22nd century, klingons have the cainal ridges we know and love. SO WTF?!?!?!?!?!

Did two (or more) sentient species of klingons evolve on kronos only to be wiped out by the crainal ridge species?????

Discuss and speculate..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    um.....magic?
    [IMG]https://i5.photobucke*****m/albums/y166/DWF-Mouser/pwnage.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]https://i5.photobucke*****m/albums/y166/DWF-Mouser/good.gif[/IMG]
    Face of Mankind FTW! LED Forever.
    ,___,
    (O,o) i <3 DAVE @ MPGH.net
    /)__ )
    -''-"-

Thanks
    you are WAY too into this man -.-

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Dave knows the answer!

I think I do too...

The Borg assimilated the Gua-Ool, so they were forced to seek refuge on Worf's Ship, and eventually they got access to their genetic manifest. Turn out that the Gua-Ool did experiments on all of DS9, and therefore my friend we have ridgeless Kligons.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    The Borg assimilated the Gua-Ool, so they were forced to seek refuge on Worf's Ship, and eventually they got access to their genetic manifest. Turn out that the Gua-Ool did experiments on all of DS9, and therefore my friend we have ridgeless Kligons.
    Wtf? Arun... Shut the fuck up.

Indeed I know the answer. Understand this, StarTrek has been directed by many different directors on many different networks. They only know what they come to see in a Klingon. Anywho, all of those shows are damn old. Go by the description or visual aid from STAR TREK: ENTERPRISE!

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    The answer is: they're aliens.

After you watch Urusei Yatsura, you'll understand that.

How does Lum pull some kind of weird, zany, utterly nonsensical gadget out of her bra nearly every episode in season 1? She's an alien.

How does she manage to fly face-first into a wall without there being a visible signs of it? She's an alien.

How in the name of teh fuxx does her torajima bikini manage to never get dirty, even through six years of constant wear? She's an alien.

How do her school socks turn into torajima boots that are twice the height? She's a goddamned motherfucking alien.

Seriously. Stop trying to make sense of it. I tried with Lum, and now I'm in love with her.

Ah well, I'll just turn Urusei Yatsura Space Opera Program V up and forget all about it.

PS: I can find more things that make no sense. I'm a well of information on the series!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Errr? Right...

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gulanzon
    The answer is: they're aliens.

After you watch Urusei Yatsura, you'll understand that.

How does Lum pull some kind of weird, zany, utterly nonsensical gadget out of her bra nearly every episode in season 1? She's an alien.

How does she manage to fly face-first into a wall without there being a visible signs of it? She's an alien.

How in the name of teh fuxx does her torajima bikini manage to never get dirty, even through six years of constant wear? She's an alien.

How do her school socks turn into torajima boots that are twice the height? She's a goddamned motherfucking alien.

Seriously. Stop trying to make sense of it. I tried with Lum, and now I'm in love with her.

Ah well, I'll just turn Urusei Yatsura Space Opera Program V up and forget all about it.

PS: I can find more things that make no sense. I'm a well of information on the series!
    0_o alot of feeling went into that post

Thanks
    Try to fathom the illogical and look where it gets you.

Ah well.

Lum shall forever be my sakura blossom.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Lum shall forever be my sakura blossom.
    Hes really obcessed with that anime :S

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    the Klingons are stil the grabons right now
    they havnt developed "kling" technology and dont ahve the stickiness to use it anyways

Thanks
    803 TGAs, 635 JPGs.

I agree, I'm obsessed

*goes and prints off some posters*

Thanks
    right... posters.... grabon posters

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    My favorite ST chars are the Gua-Ool!

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Arun go die.

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast