Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    there is?? O.O
    i never noticed it lmao I've been using it ever since i made it.
    but thx for telling me... imma look at it now lol

Thanks
    I never realized how much actual aim you need to play archer class. I have a 24 Paladin (my main), a 24 Mercenary and a 24 Swordsman(First main and beta dragon wings character) And, so I have been bored waiting for 32 cap next week so I decided to try Archer and Jesus Christ, I thought I had great aim but I realized with archers it's totally a different combat system for me. Thankfully, am getting used to it tho.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    wiiiith the help of my cursor right? ;D

lol you might've just gotten used to the warrior and cleric class's easy hitting because one swing is like everything in front of you, while a archer is 1 shot is 1 pixel >__>

Thanks
    looks really nice, though i dont like messing too much since once i'm used to something i tend to stick with that otherwise i'd def use it =/ the only thing i'd ever use are costume mods and even then nothing like bikinis or western sets since it changes the look so much hehe but yeah archers are pretty easy to play ONCE you're used to them, i started as one so it was easy for me to get used to not many people seem to do that though :X

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mochili96 View Post
    wiiiith the help of my cursor right? ;D

lol you might've just gotten used to the warrior and cleric class's easy hitting because one swing is like everything in front of you, while a archer is 1 shot is 1 pixel >__>
    Yeah, that's pretty much it lol. I'm so used to melee assault classes I hardly play archer/ranger/sniper whatever that base class in MMOs. I'm usually straight dps or semi dps-tank and occasional assassin if there are any in the particular mmo.

And, of course your cursor is extremely helpful. xD

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    btw im pissed -___-
    found out some random ass site is using a whole bunch of random mods for this and other games and they took mine without my permission, and not even crediting me or nothing!!
    ALUIFYGALKJAHLBKVHANCXLKVMFADOGIURGJABHSLGODHFAGKL JHFGKLDFAHBG;LDFAKBGDFASKLJ
    -Fingers mashing KeyBoard-

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mochili96 View Post
    btw im pissed -___-
    found out some random ass site is using a whole bunch of random mods for this and other games and they took mine without my permission, and not even crediting me or nothing!!
    ALUIFYGALKJAHLBKVHANCXLKVMFADOGIURGJABHSLGODHFAGKL JHFGKLDFAHBG;LDFAKBGDFASKLJ
    -Fingers mashing KeyBoard-
    D: aw I'm sorry to hear that. Yeah, it really blows when sites do that, just leech your work and then steal it and not credit you or get your permission. It's the Internet tho, so that makes it a lot harder to copyright something you make such as a mod. Sorta, main reason the custom mods I make for myself I keep to myself most times that is. Since, I just recently a few days ago learned how to weapon mod and custom outfit mod in dragon nest.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123