Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Noovaa View Post
    Then why the hell do you play Cod?

BF is better in all of those departments.

And the graphics are better, Its a win-win.
    [IMG]https://i208.photobucke*****m/albums/bb15/Exodiaj/bf3_mw3_compare.jpg[/IMG]
    I said I don't give a fuck about graphics.
    And I don't like battlefield.
    I've played it a few time's but I'm not the type of person that like's doing objectives and shit.
    I just like fast FPS.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to IHaxYou! For This Useful Post:

Fogest (09-08-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by IHaxYou! View Post
    I've played it a few time's but I'm not the type of person that like's doing objectives and shit.
    I just like fast FPS.
    Yeah I don't even play on a HD tv so the quality makes no difference to me. I also only really care about the gameplay.

Thanks
    Yeah game play defiantly makes more of a difference than graphics do, and its all just about preference. Sometimes I feel like playing CoD other times I feel like playing BF
    [IMG]https://i1213.photobucke*****m/albums/cc463/masks1/my_loving_flame_by_mj_magic-d5gkrqk.jpg[/IMG]

"Christian Bible, the Gospel of Mark, chapter five, verse nine. We acknowledge this as an appropriate metaphor. We are Legion, a terminal of the Geth. We will integrate into Normandy."
    -Legion

Thanks
    I don't understand why the MW3 fans are up in arms. There is gameplay footage for anyone wanting a less-bias appeal. And with the looks of the two.. as usual CoD delivers the same old stuff.. just a new scenario and a few new additions (maps, guns, etc).

BF3 from BF2 obviously there is a clear upgrade.

I also don't understand how anyone could say MW3 has better gameplay when it lacks everything in comparison of the two. MW3 is merely for your FPS bads that are incapable of taking it to the next level.
    Last edited by Khyy; 09-08-2011 at 10:44 PM.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Khyy For This Useful Post:

Hosav (09-17-2011),Noovaa (09-12-2011),SupremeJr' (09-14-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by IHaxYou! View Post
    I just like fast FPS.
    No, you are just like running and shooting, that is the full description of CoD.
    In BF you play as a team, you have to make decisions, you can't run around like an one man army.
    And the maps are huge and you can use various types of vehicles, don't compare the effort put into BF3 to the one put into MW3.
    BF3 took 6 years to make, MW3 took 9 months.
    Whatever, your point just proves that you are childish.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by oleksx View Post
    No, you are just like running and shooting, that is the full description of CoD.
    In BF you play as a team, you have to make decisions, you can't run around like an one man army.
    And the maps are huge and you can use various types of vehicles, don't compare the effort put into BF3 to the one put into MW3.
    BF3 infantry game put up with MW3 the game, BF3 in my opinion comes on top. This is not including the customization in BF3, and the fact it has cars, planes, and tanks.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Firstly, learn proper English.
    Secondly, are you retarded? How is he childish for stating the obvious? BF3 CLEARLY has better graphics, so don't try and denie it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Where do you live?On the moon? MW didnt took 2 months it took 1 and a half to 2 years to make.How the hell did you come up whit 9 months?Black ops isnt by Infinity its by treyarch so the guys at infinity had 2 years to make a good game and they failed.

My opinion BF3 will beat COD MW3
    Post Goals:
    50 posts ()
    100 posts ()
    150 posts ()
    200 posts ()
    500 posts ()
    1000 posts ()

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    although frostbite 2 has incredible quality well have to get the game on our hands to test the gameplay, here frostbite 2 wins by far, lightning, smokes and SSAO are far superior than MW2, but well have to wait for MW3, it'd be better for them if they released a Demo, just like battlefield is trying to in mid-late september

TROLL PHILOSOPHY
    An action is worth a thousand words, therefore, pressing thanks is worth saying thanks a thousand times....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Before Flame war continues to rage ON lets poor some water shall we?
    DOnt ever compare COD with BF why you say first BF is veicule based while cod is Infantry based anyone who plays both games will know this unless n00b factor is involved.
    Second Cod is Flash and grab action So while on BF3 you can spend 30 min playng only one sension a normal cod match takes about 15 min tops.
    Graphics So Frostibite vs Iw 5.0 (this is the tricky part) COD dident ever need pretty Setttings players that have been arround since the COD 1 know that Cod maps are usualy about hiding Shooting and rushing most people wont even notice the settings arround them without using a scoped gun.
    While on BF huge cenarys and landscapes are the players delight since they basicly dont have nothing to look at when theyr driving theyr veicules.
    So shall we put an end to this discussion?
    Music historian here to please and displease,learning to teach all you peeps,so stop by the music part of the forum,and ask the question to your needs.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ultimateon View Post
    DOnt ever compare COD with BF why you say first BF is veicule based while cod is Infantry based anyone who plays both games will know this unless n00b factor is involved.
    Second Cod is Flash and grab action So while on BF3 you can spend 30 min playng only one sension a normal cod match takes about 15 min tops.
    Graphics So Frostibite vs Iw 5.0 (this is the tricky part) COD dident ever need pretty Setttings players that have been arround since the COD 1 know that Cod maps are usualy about hiding Shooting and rushing most people wont even notice the settings arround them without using a scoped gun.
    While on BF huge cenarys and landscapes are the players delight since they basicly dont have nothing to look at when theyr driving theyr veicules.
    So true, besides the fact battlefields gun game is still better then cods. Battlefield just has so much more to offer then cod.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by ultimateon View Post
    Battlefield's maps have PLENTY to look at. Maybe you should play BFBC2 before coming to conclusions. Vehicles aren't plentiful in Battlefield, there's only a few at the spawn, so some people are either gonna have to hitch a ride or just run there.

Quote Originally Posted by Moshos1 View Post

Firstly, learn proper English.
    Secondly, are you retarded? How is he childish for stating the obvious? BF3 CLEARLY has better graphics, so don't try and denie it.
    First, he's not born in the US or in the UK, so don't expect him to speak proper English.
    Secondly, he's not saying anything dissing BF3 at all. He's on our side.
    Last edited by Sly Tendencies; 09-14-2011 at 12:58 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by dario354 View Post
    Where do you live?On the moon? MW didnt took 2 months it took 1 and a half to 2 years to make.How the hell did you come up whit 9 months?Black ops isnt by Infinity its by treyarch so the guys at infinity had 2 years to make a good game and they failed.

My opinion BF3 will beat COD MW3
    Infantry ward isn't making it.

Sledehamer games is.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Fogest View Post

Infantry ward isn't making it.

Sledehamer games is.
    *cough*Infinity*cough*

Also, yes, Infinity Ward is making it, ALONG with Sledgehammer Games and Raven Studios. Granted that only a few original people are left from Infinity Ward, it is still a developer.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Tick Me On For This Useful Post:

Fogest (09-14-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Tick Me On View Post
    *cough*Infinity*cough*

Also, yes, Infinity Ward is making it, ALONG with Sledgehammer Games and Raven Studios. Granted that only a few original people are left from Infinity Ward, it is still a developer.
    Might as well be called Infantry Ward, all their games have is infantry based combat.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Sly Tendencies For This Useful Post:

Fogest (09-14-2011)

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast