Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks

Should I Move on from her? (long)

I'm Mr.1337 but im banned for being an asshole. I think this is the right section or atleast I would like it to be xD.

Okay, I find it kinda odd to post this really, but something is just bothering me, it’s a really long story but I’ll try to keep it as short as possible. Thanks for reading anyway.

I’m 19 year old and from Australia, four years ago, at the age of 15, I met a girl on the internet. She was 17 at that time, and from Israel.
    We talked daily, and she was really a nice person. After a few days she suddenly was offline for a couple of days, and I felt quite weird, we had been talking so much, I sort of missed her, even though I didn’t know her very well.
    Turns out she had army service and was away half the week. Everything went fine and we both knew we had sort of feelings for each other.
    She then suggested me that we could meet up, as her mother was going to Australia on a holiday, and she might tag along.
    I wasn’t entirely sure why, but I didn’t think it was a very good idea, after all I had only known her for a month or so, and was only 15 years old, it made me feel weird so it didn’t happen.

It didn’t make us hate each other or something though, we just didn’t meet up at that time but continued to be friends, or something more. She often gave me compliments and advice when I felt bad, something I really needed as my life isn’t very exciting, I don’t get along with my parents or family very well, and I don’t have that much friends either, she was a good person to talk to.

This went on for about two years, I became older and changed a lot, and I really wanted to actually meet her and move to Israel more than ever, my mind was often occupied about her and quite honestly I often woke up thinking about her aswell, probably indicating she was in a dream.

During those years quite a lot happened, she suddenly went back with her ex, though it didn’t stop her from.. being with me? And in the end she broke up with him end we were still okay.
    I still desired to be with her very much, and I had actually saved up money during those two years so that I could go to Israel. Though that wouldn’t happen.

She met another guy from the Netherlands, I knew him a bit, but not personally, but I always disliked him.
    Apparantly they became friends too, and apparantly even more than friends.
    Quite blankly she just told me, ‘… I don’t have feelings for you anymore, I have feelings for … now’
    She probably thought I should just accept it and move on.
    Within around 3 months of meeting him, she had come here a few times, and she now even lives here. I had waited two years for something like that, and she didn’t even hesitate.

Words can’t even describe how frustrated that made me. And so far I left out a lot of bits, simply to make the story shorter, a lot more had happened that made me frustrated. Anyway.

During all those things she still sort of flirted with me, I hadn’t ever had a girlfriend or kissed before, yet she texted things like ‘If I was single I’d love to be your first’. When she said things like that I obviously thought she still had feelings for me, so naturally I kept holding on to her.

A few months back we went to a city together, it was the second time we’d meet, the first time being three people, me, her, and her boyfriend.
    This time we were alone, it was really great fun.

When we walked back to the trainstation together, she asked me ‘Are you still in love with me?’.
    I didn’t really quite know what to say, but yes, I was. We walked near a sort of corner inside a pillar, and she pushed me in there, standing really close to me. She zipped down the top of my coat that was covering my mouth a bit. It looked like she was trying to kiss me, she asked ‘does this make you nervous?’.

I just nodded and she smiled and let go, probably testing me or something, or just pulling a prank.

We continued walking to the train platform, as we suddenly held hands, I can’t really quite remember how it happened, but none of us said anything and we just held hands. When we arrived at my train platform we were still holding hands, saying barely nothing, both very tired. When my train appeared we hugged and I kissed her cheek, though apparantly it wasn’t enough as we kissed each other on, well, each others lips, I got my first kiss.

In the train I got a text from her saying she was sorry for the kiss and it shouldn’t of happened. I was disappointed but on the other hand I knew it was too good to be true anyway, so I just shrugged and got a bit down, trying not to let it bother me.

The next 3 days she kept texting me silly things like ‘I miss you’ and ‘I have a hard time to stop thinking of your lips’. It made me confused, first she regret it, and now she didn’t?

In the end she told me she told her boyfriend what had happened, and that he doesn’t want her to have any contact with me. She ‘dedicated’ a song to me, and said bye, forever I guess..

I really couldn’t take it, I had been waited for two years, to get cheated on, to get toyed with, kissed even. And then get thrown away again, I was there from the start and went through all the crap, and now I was going to be dumped again.

It really pulled me down, the first days she still seemed to care, texting things like ‘Tell me you’ll be okay..’.
    But I knew I weren’t, she was the only friend I could actually trust. I cried, a lot even, made me feel bad, I never cry. I tried to call her a few times and in the end picked up and told me I’m pathetic. Later on MSN she told me to kill myself.

Then she told me she was sorry for being a bitch, but she still agrees to not stay in touch.
    I didn’t think I cared anymore.

Now one month ago, she suddenly started talking to me, she had a problem with her boyfriend and somewhat I reckoned she wanted advice, it had happened before that whilst we had a fight, she’d come to me as she ‘needed someone to talk to’.
    I talked with her a bit and after that night it was just back to normal. No contact.

Two weeks later she apparantly went back to Israel after waiting for the Uni letter from Australia. She started talking to me. But after 4 days she sounded down and uninterested. I tried to talk to her about a problem I’m having, and she told me she didn’t care about me.

I got angry and told her she’s ungrateful, and after that I had been blocked from any way I can contact her, apart from phone, I think, I hadn’t tried.

Her birthday is in a week and I don’t know where she lives, so I cannot mail her gift, though I do not even know if I even should give it, I am tempted to call her and ask, but she’d probably tell me to fuck off, anyway.

I’m 19 now, she is 21. I still have around 4 friends and no girlfriend, my first kiss coming from what the few people that know about her and me call a ‘manipulative bitch’. Whilts she is probably having the time of her life, having tons of friends, here in Australia even, it makes me feel empty. (I look at her Facebook wall now and then, I miss her that much.). Just today she emailed me saying how she misses me and is coming back to Australia and is asking if she wants to move in because she broke up with her boyfriend. She apologized about everything and that. What would you do?

That is the story in short, very short, I’d like to thank anyone that took all the time to read this huge wall of text.
    I don’t even know what I want to achieve with this, but posting it felt good at least.

Thanks
    tl;dr
    summary pls
    MSN MPGHEd@hotmail.com

[img]https://i839.photobucke*****m/albums/zz318/camelnicole/GIFs/like_a_boss.gif[/img]

Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko. View Post
    Your logic is invalid, cuz obviously i have friends.. Look at my avatar dumb ass...

awwh you mad?

Yup no friends here....
    [IMG]https://i784.photobucke*****m/albums/yy121/SeYeKo-/Untitled-9.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    I quick read it.
    Before i say anything relative to it as advice..... you know you have not many friends when you go to MPGH or an international community on the internet for advice. Not something to be proud of/
    She's from israel, and older than you, and you talked a lot.
    Just move the fuck on, putting yourself in a gutter never helps, i've wasted 3 years without a girlfriend because i've been talking to my ex-girlfriend on and off again hoping to be with her. It took me just this summer to put some realization and to give up. Simple

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Jabuuty671 For This Useful Post:

Taco (09-11-2011)

Thanks
    Give it up its not worth theres millions more just like her just use your time

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    don't waste ur time on her...

Thanks
    affff
    someone summarise pls
    MSN MPGHEd@hotmail.com

[img]https://i839.photobucke*****m/albums/zz318/camelnicole/GIFs/like_a_boss.gif[/img]

Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko. View Post
    Your logic is invalid, cuz obviously i have friends.. Look at my avatar dumb ass...

awwh you mad?

Yup no friends here....
    [IMG]https://i784.photobucke*****m/albums/yy121/SeYeKo-/Untitled-9.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    tl;dr but from what i see from other posters i guess you should leave her

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    i think most of us have been through this road either once in the past or maybe later on we will go through it. been there done that, next one. if there is no other girl, then just wait and when the time is right youll know x)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    To answer the topic, move on, this girl will trample over you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    If she keeps saying that she misses you then the next day she Rages at you. tell the bitch to fuck off. Never be the second choice

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    I actually took the time to read this, its actually very touching and pisses me off to,
    i hate how girls can just play with your heart like that, trust me i have been there,
    Go with what your heart tells you, Can you really trust her? or do you think shes gonna do the same shit over again?
    At first when she was with her boyfriend and having problems, it felt like she was using you.. and messing with your feelings...
    if a girl ever told me to go kill myself, i would just give up right there, i mean thats just fucked up, and you never know she could just be messing with you..

Im not gonna tell you how to Run your life or relationships but just go with what you feel is right,

Everyone deserves a second chance tho.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr.Seyeko For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Doc (09-10-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Well , you met her on the internet...
    You haven't actually " Dated " her , then try her out.
    If she is gonna be a bitch tell her to gtfo , other then that , try and have sex with her .
    lol
    I also read all of this , but ^ is my opinion on it .
    Just... lol.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    she is just using / manipulating you

first she is saying i don't care about you
    and now she wants too move in?

dude she is just using you, i think she doesn't even like you ( sorry )

just move on get some more friends go to partys disco's etc live your life
    I love it when people keep their agreements /sarcasm ftw

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Cool Story Bro

Back In Black

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by bumbum01 View Post
    Cool Story Bro