Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    Then how about Ao No Exorcist? It's got 22 episodes so far, but it's still ongoing.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi View Post
    Then how about Ao No Exorcist? It's got 22 episodes so far, but it's still ongoing.
    Thought it only had 8 or so. That's why I haven't tried it yet.

You sure its 22?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    Quote Originally Posted by L View Post

Thought it only had 8 or so. That's why I haven't tried it yet.

You sure its 22?
    Yeah, they've done 22 episodes now, Ao no Exorcist - Watch Ao no Exorcist Anime Episodes Online
    although I myself don't usually start watching an anime until it's completed.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

Yeah, they've done 22 episodes now, Ao no Exorcist - Watch Ao no Exorcist Anime Episodes Online
    although I myself don't usually start watching an anime until it's completed.
    Same, as it gets very frustrating having to wait for the next episode to come out while you're still into the series.

I tried watching FMA: B without it being fully dubbed, which was a huge mistake...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Grumpy

Same, as it gets very frustrating having to wait for the next episode to come out while you're still into the series.

I tried watching FMA: B without it being fully dubbed, which was a huge mistake...
    Yeah... that one week+ wait for what might possibly be a bad episode really annoys me. Have you tried watching Kekkaishi?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

Yeah... that one week+ wait for what might possibly be a bad episode really annoys me. Have you tried watching Kekkaishi?
    Never heard of it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    @L
    Fairy Tail doesnt have a female lead.
    Starts off that way then branches off to each character.
    Probably one of my top 5.

Ex-Minion
    Ex-Mod
    8/17/11

Greycloak
    Midcent
    MrAntagonist
    WomboCombo
    JakeyXD
    Wolfram

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacket View Post
    @L
    Fairy Tail doesnt have a female lead.
    Starts off that way then branches off to each character.
    Probably one of my top 5.
    Meh. Most of the time it's her though.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Get over it and watch pls. @L

Ex-Minion
    Ex-Mod
    8/17/11

Greycloak
    Midcent
    MrAntagonist
    WomboCombo
    JakeyXD
    Wolfram

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacket View Post
    Get over it and watch pls. @L
    Lol. As a last resort if I can't find anything else, fine.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Ugh you really are comparing every single girl char wich is important to some serie as "Orihime" of bleach. (so it seems to me). Like half of the series with female leads don't have such melodratic acts... and you really need these kind of things for a basic normal romance thing. + i still defie the fact to acknowledge "Avatar" to be a anime... as it is a good serie it's really strange how you post some things @ your thread while most of the shit you hate are in the animes you like. (Read it not a fan of the describing since you want to watch series of the 80's/90's appearently.

"Romance you described" u would be watching things as Rosario + Vampire, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Chobits. But most of these are running on the rest of the things you hate.
    "A strong central plot. Interesting concepts/Supernatural. Setting can't be too realistic. Serious in general." You'd be watching something like Supernatural/Esper/Technology... what it rapes is the fact you hate mecha so bb tech. Settings yeah ok Alien would be out of the question. ... this cancels out Vandread and .

I thought maybe some vampire series but yeah either a big female lead or else to much romace for you to handle?

-1 thing don't you ever base animes on reviews you can find it very different from what others are saying + try to find some animes on your own maight. u have little search buttons which u can use to select your ultimate animes. And for the love of god how can i take this shit seriously almost all you've seen is SHONEN.

Choose some more botch or i'll deem the power of hentai's op on yee.
    You are anoying with canceling out other parts of animes with such different kind of likings

// had to change the font my own eyes where bleeding.
    -btw i dun care if my choise of animes are either almost all demografz thier fun to watch and that will remain the same.
    Last edited by Kuro Tenshi; 09-17-2011 at 06:03 PM.
    DigiDrawing|+ ( (Elfen Archer) )
    Link:
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/148-showro...en-archer.html

@ Anime Section,Otaku/weeabo (orz.) @Graphics Section, Novice DigiArtist

neuest gift from Yura~Chan:
    https://bakyurayuu.deviantar*****m/#/d372taw
    2nd Place MOTM#9 Theme: CharMods - Combat Arms [No - Thanks] button
    come on you know that don't want to push that ordinary button

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuro Tenshi View Post
    Ugh you really are comparing every single girl char wich is important to some serie as "Orihime" of bleach. (so it seems to me). Like half of the series with female leads don't have such melodratic acts... and you really need these kind of things for a basic normal romance thing. + i still defie the fact to acknowledge "Avatar" to be a anime... as it is a good serie it's really strange how you post some things @ your thread while most of the shit you hate are in the animes you like. (Read it not a fan of the describing since you want to watch series of the 80's/90's appearently.

"Romance you described" u would be watching things as Rosario + Vampire, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Chobits. But most of these are running on the rest of the things you hate.
    "A strong central plot. Interesting concepts/Supernatural. Setting can't be too realistic. Serious in general." You'd be watching something like Supernatural/Esper/Technology... what it rapes is the fact you hate mecha so bb tech. Settings yeah ok Alien would be out of the question. ... this cancels out Vandread and .

I thought maybe some vampire series but yeah either a big female lead or else to much romace for you to handle?

-1 thing don't you ever base animes on reviews you can find it very different from what others are saying + try to find some animes on your own maight. u have little search buttons which u can use to select your ultimate animes. And for the love of god how can i take this shit seriously almost all you've seen is SHONEN.

Chose some more botch or i'll deem the power of hentai's op on yee.

// had to change the font my own eyes where bleeding.
    XD, I kept seeing the page refresh itself.

Now responding to what you said, bleach was the latest series I watched. It has nothing to do with the female lead thing. I've always had a problem with reading a book or watching a movie or show with a female lead since I was young. It didn't just start recently with anime lol. I just can never get into them like I can with a male lead.

I'm not quite sure why you say all I've seen is shonen cause most of those aren't -.- You assume I've never watched anything but what I say, those are just the ones that struck me the most.

I say in my thread that I call Avatar an Anime because it was created by studying how the japanese create art, replicating it, and basing the plot/world around japanese ideas and culture. Only real differance is that it was actually drawn out in the US (I believe the animators were Japanese too).

No offense meant on any of that D:, just trying to clarify some things.

@Shinobi Thanks for suggesting the Blue Exorsist, seems about what I'm looking for. Now I just need some more to put on a 'queue' XD

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah

XD, I kept seeing the page refresh itself.

Now responding to what you said, bleach was the latest series I watched. It has nothing to do with the female lead thing. I've always had a problem with reading a book or watching a movie or show with a female lead since I was young. It didn't just start recently with anime lol. I just can never get into them like I can with a male lead.

I'm not quite sure why you say all I've seen is shonen cause most of those aren't -.- You assume I've never watched anything but what I say, those are just the ones that struck me the most.

I say in my thread that I call Avatar an Anime because it was created by studying how the japanese create art, replicating it, and basing the plot/world around japanese ideas and culture. Only real differance is that it was actually drawn out in the US (I believe the animators were Japanese too).

No offense meant on any of that D:, just trying to clarify some things.

@Shinobi Thanks for suggesting the Blue Exorsist, seems about what I'm looking for. Now I just need some more to put on a 'queue' XD
    Wohoo u read ma bull crap... but 1 thing aoi no exorcist seems a good anime too. werent the animators of Avatar really American's or Korean's? can't remember. but anyhow... Post your anime list it helps fininding anime and not repeating things over and over. hahah it really was funny when Empire requested one , all where on his list that's for sure.

I think you should ask him anyway's he's more into the serious kind of animes or gourav if he remains to be active.
    Last edited by Kuro Tenshi; 09-17-2011 at 06:26 PM.
    Link:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuro Tenshi View Post

Wohoo u read ma bull crap... but 1 thing aoi no exorcist seems a good anime too. werent the animators of Avatar really American's or Korean's? can't remember. but anyhow... Post your anime list it helps fininding anime and not repeating things over and over. hahah it really was funny when Empire requested one , all where on his list that's for sure.

I think you should ask him anyway's he's more into the serious kind of animes or gourav if he remains to be active.
    Course I read it

I wouldn't post a thread and not read the people's responses who are trying to help me.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Well i have seen allot of people still saying TL : DR hate those people.
    Last edited by Kuro Tenshi; 09-17-2011 at 06:31 PM.
    Link:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast