Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Prince Of Persia 2

Yo im workin on this piece to see if i cant join the SOTW with it, still has work to do but tell me which version i should work on and CnC, any type of tips will be aprecciated and i know the lighting needs some work also the blending a bit

Or
    If it sucks be completely honest, I won't take just 1 persons word for it, so tell me the truth,

@iTzSeyeko
    @Chuck
    @Matt
    @Parody
    @AdamBoon
    @Scrcrw
    Last edited by Tyraell101; 09-18-2011 at 12:37 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Dimensions are too big to be a signature..

Tone down your effects, work on simplifying your composition,
    Read some tutorials on blending and adjustment layers, lighting etc,etc

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Ethereal For This Useful Post:

ARHQA$Y$YW4AYG4y (09-18-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Dimensions are too big to be a signature..

Tone down your effects, work on simplifying your composition,
    Read some tutorials on blending and adjustment layers, lighting etc,etc
    How about, You read and ill fucking blend my shit when i get finished with it,
    Don't tell me to read tutorials. all i ask'd was opinions/ideas

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyraell101 View Post
    How about, You read and ill fucking blend my shit when i get finished with it,
    Don't tell me to read tutorials. all i ask'd was opinions/ideas
    Back to square one eh? Your second chance was given, and it has been lost. Hope for you is forever gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by ViciousArt
    And I've been doing photoshop work for a very long time, and I've never heard of BLANE.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    He really doesn't like gettn told to read tutorials

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post

Back to square one eh? Your second chance was given, and it has been lost. Hope for you is forever gone.
    what? My chance? Uhh.. To gain your everlasting love and perfection?......
    I don't give a shit what you think of me, honestly '
    And i have been reading tutorials, I said it was unfinished,unblended,and needed work, That's why i ask'd for suggjestions
    So if you have some kinduf problem with my reaction, I seriously could give a rats fucking left nut.

Edit: And i mean no offense by this, so if you retaliate against my comment i will ignore you, because i just don't give a shit.
    Last edited by Tyraell101; 09-18-2011 at 12:45 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    what? My chance? Uhh.. To gain your everlasting love and perfection?......
    I don't give a shit what you think of me, honestly '
    And i have been reading tutorials, I said it was unfinished,unblended,and needed work, That's why i ask'd for suggjestions
    So if you have some kinduf problem with my reaction, I seriously could give a rats fucking left nut.

Edit: And i mean no offense by this, so if you retaliate against my comment i will ignore you, because i just don't give a shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyraell101
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt
    Do you mean simular to this way ?
    Better slightly, but see how the light on the left of the render doesn't work with how the light works in the background? It makes it so it doesn't fit in as well.
    This thats all blending really is ? also is there anyweay u can get all my post for today deleted? I feel like a jackass.....
    This isn't all what blending is, but it's the basics.
    '
    Do you have yahoo msn or skype ?
    Oh, and Ethereal gave you ideas and how to improve. You just choose to be an ass. Remember your last thread? Yeah, you earned a reputation.
    And I've been doing photoshop work for a very long time, and I've never heard of BLANE.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    Lol this dumass doesn't know anything he commented on my new sig with trash i don't even understand LOL, we shouldn't bother even trying to help he's one of those peeps.

[IMG]https://i612.photobucke*****m/albums/tt201/litlg555/2-1.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Oh, and Ethereal gave you ideas and how to improve. You just choose to be an ass. Remember your last thread? Yeah, you earned a reputation.
    Fuck it i won't ignore you
    Yes you help'd me, He did give me ideas on how to improve, And i guess i thank him for that ?....................... But to be honest i've been using photoshop for around 2 and a half weeks now, And the "Neo Signature" I did was completely and utterly shit. I had no idea what blending/lighting/deph/flow was.
    Now i do,
    Blending: Making sure everyone fits as a scene/ish
    Lighting:Making light from points of the tag to hit your focal point, a little bit of a brush and erasing with white or black will cover the shading and light so that the lighting resource you have will hit with your focal point or something behind the focal point
    Deph:I honestly can't explain something to do with making pics 3d
    Flow:The way your effects match with your focal point and the distance/direction it is moving at.

Now tell me, why the fuck do i need tutorials on deph/lighting/flow/blending ?

Also, None of this is with the topic,I ask'd for opinions and ideas on how to edit the gfx so that i can improve it

@Ethereal
    Yes i know about how making a tag unsimple can ruin the entire thing. What's simple like flames effects (Made by me) In a background with 1 simple c4d and a focal point render? Tell me.

@șThe Gameș Tottaly yo yo home skillet im zeh dumbass because i told you the truth, You copied a fucking background, and put a fucking render in it and then saved the jpeg.Now shut the fuck up and learn what your talking about......... Seriously anyone can agree with me that you are the dumbass commenting this.............................................. .. I'm going to explain it simple this time, You had no "Lightsource" On your background, And your "REEEEENNDDDDERRR" Had light on it. Which makes it unfit for the background you chose............................................. ...........
    Last edited by Tyraell101; 09-18-2011 at 12:59 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Yes you help'd me, He did give me ideas on how to improve, And i guess i thank him for that ?....................... But to be honest i've been using photoshop for around 2 and a half weeks now, And the "Neo Signature" I did was completely and utterly shit. I had no idea what blending/lighting/deph/flow was.
    Now i do,
    Lighting:Making light from points of the tag to hit your focal point, a little bit of a brush and erasing with white or black will cover the shading and light so that the lighting resource you have will hit with your focal point or something behind the focal point
    Flow:The way your effects match with your focal point and the distance/direction it is moving at.

Also, None of this is with the topic,I ask'd for opinions and ideas on how to edit the gfx so that i can improve it

@Ethereal
    Yes i know about how making a tag unsimple can ruin the entire thing. What's simple like flames effects (Made by me) In a background with 1 simple c4d and a focal point render? Tell me.
    What you're doing is complete and utter basic? It's at the level where its possible to learn because you at least know how to use it and what it is. Others don't. Tutorials are still needed; use their components.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Matt For This Useful Post:

ARHQA$Y$YW4AYG4y (09-18-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Cool

What you're doing is complete and utter basic? It's at the level where its possible to learn because you at least know how to use it and what it is. Others don't. Tutorials are still needed; use their components.
    If you wanna know a secret, i read a giant ass tutorial, finished with the one i was linked on my Neo Signature page and 4 other tutorials with effects. CAN WE PLEASE START TALKING ABOUT THE BIG GIANT 3 PICS IN MY TOPIC ..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    Now i do,

@Ethereal

@șThe Gameș Tottaly yo yo home skillet im zeh dumbass because i told you the truth, You copied a fucking background, and put a fucking render in it and then saved the jpeg.Now shut the fuck up and learn what your talking about......... Seriously anyone can agree with me that you are the dumbass commenting this.............................................. .. I'm going to explain it simple this time, You had no "Lightsource" On your background, And your "REEEEENNDDDDERRR" Had light on it. Which makes it unfit for the background you chose............................................. ...........
    Kid you are soooo retarted,I MADE that background from scratch. and its not saved as JPEG its called a PNG dumbass, and EVERYONE is telling you too follow tuts for a reason, even the pro's need to improve in those 4 elements, your just a nubb. Yea maybe you do understand the concept of Flow, depth, lighting and blending ( not really tho ) you still need to practice to get better genius. Quit raging because your work sux we all started out the same way you did, but most of us listened for advice instead of telling us we are wrong. kids like you can't learn shit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by șThe Gameș View Post
    Kid you are soooo retarted,I MADE that background from scratch. and its not saved as JPEG its called a PNG dumbass, and EVERYONE is telling you too follow tuts for a reason, even the pro's need to improve in those 4 elements, your just a nubb. Yea maybe you do understand the concept of Flow, depth, lighting and blending ( not really tho ) you still need to practice to get better genius. Quit raging because your work sux we all started out the same way you did, but most of us listened for advice instead of telling us we are wrong. kids like you can't learn shit.
    #1 I said they were right
    #2 You're just trying to act cool because you're tag sucks very badly, and you know it
    #3 Not really? k. You my friend should read some tutorials with me, Kthxbaiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    I never bragged about being good dumbshit...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by șThe Gameș View Post
    I never bragged about being good dumbshit...
    ............. In where do you see that i told you you were bragging about being good dumbshit. Leave me alone, Stop posting on my shit and stop replying to me, You're getting annoying for some reason you have a way of twisting reality into whatever you wish to see/hear or feel.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast