Thanks

[SELLING] First Lieutenant 3 - FireFox, FN57, Python 357, AK47 Hawkeye, 1000 BP!

Hey Guys, I'm Selling a First Lieutenant 3 () AVA Account, it's the Perfect Starters account, It's S/D is 1.8 it has 1000 Battle Points, and a nice name, Here are the Screenshots:

It also has 600 Reward Points , and 400+ Days Desert Eagle Silver, There are a lot of medals left to be completed, and the Account is very well known.

Price: Offer your Prices, Either by G Coins or PayPal , Current Bid is $20 USD, wanted to see if someone can top it.
    Last edited by Ripjaw; 09-21-2011 at 09:24 PM.

One Man's Trash Is Another Man's Pleasure!
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Well, this is a junk account
    Lt with 4 guns and completed alot metal
    Which means hard to get euro, another word for it is
    JUNK ACCOUNT DON'T WORTH 20USD

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by luojunkai123 View Post
    Well, this is a junk account
    Lt with 4 guns and completed alot metal
    Which means hard to get euro, another word for it is
    JUNK ACCOUNT DON'T WORTH 20USD
    I knew you were going to say stuff like that, But since i know you're a kid who thinks hes "big" around here i'll say this and never replay back to your posts again, This account is for Starters who wants a few g coins Weapons along with euro ones, Since you fail at English you didn't understand what i said so i'll repeat it, It has a lot of medals(not metal) to complete, that way you can get a lot of euros, Also reported for flaming, spamming, and ruining a sale.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripjaw View Post
    I knew you were going to say stuff like that, But since i know you're a kid who thinks hes "big" around here i'll say this and never replay back to your posts again, This account is for Starters who wants a few g coins Weapons along with euro ones, Since you fail at English you didn't understand what i said so i'll repeat it, It has a lot of medals(not metal) to complete, that way you can get a lot of euros, Also reported for flaming, spamming, and ruining a sale.
    lol owned, I love your account but doesn't have what I need but I will think about buying it

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripjaw View Post
    You said you already had a bid for $20, -.-, why would you care so much rofl.

Love the sellers who lie to get a few bucks smh.

Thanks
    @jmystic I'm trying to get more than $20, and hes trying to ruin my sale, what the hell is wrong with you bro lol?

Bump, Final Price $20, Guys it has FN58 + Python, those are rare G Coin weapons, And considering the Rank, it's well worth $20.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    25dollar Paypal ok

Thanks
    hey if u want i can trade that acc for 1 of my acc here is the link https://www.mpgh.net/forum/282-allian...ml#post5264819