Yeah.
    I suppose if it works.

It will do.
    Now when to do it... *thinks*
    Bibamus, gaudeamus.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Yea, It's alot easier when she is with friends or someone close. So she has somebody to talk to about it and stuff....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Noted.
    Thanks.
    I'll do it sometime at school.
    Bibamus, gaudeamus.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    No Prob whatever i can do to help :P.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    Quote Originally Posted by master2all View Post
    WELL FUCK U...DUDE U REALLY DONT GET IT DO U....fuck ya man i have fucken major depressen u know how much it sucks to fuck have to take like 4 tipes of diff meds when u wake up your a bitch i bet if this happened to u yull cry your little bitch ass off about u just say suck it up and shit becuase u dont know how it feels U ASSHOLE! AND FUCK U IF I COULD DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT I WOULD U THINK IM NOT FUCKEN TRYEN FUCK U FUCK U MAN U DONT HAVE DEPRESSEN SO U DONT KNOW HOW IT FEELS BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!Major depressive disorder - Wikipedia, the free encyclopediathats what i have ass hole and i have the meds to prov itFAGET i CANT HELP IT ASSHOLE FUCKEN BITCHS LIKE U I HATE MOST OF ALL WHEN SOMEONE NEEDS SOMEONE JUST TO FUCKEN TALK TO THARE NO WAHRE ELS TO TURN AND PEOPLE LIKE U JUST LIKE ITS SOMETHING THAT PASSES ASSHOLE ITS NOT wtf wow u know how i feel man and i allready made my chose im just gone live life out untull i wither away and ddie
    yo.... exercise can really help you out bro, seriously.
    i just did a paper on anti-depressants, surprisingly enough, you have more of a chance to commit suicide while being on anti-depressants then a person going without them.Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    this isn't the best example beacause im lazy, but you should really consider looking it up.
    reason why i mention excercise is that it helps seretonin levels, tus making you happier.

one more thing
    i know what your going through, trust me, it is a pain in the ass.
    sad thing is, RJ is right on some note. i been in 2 relationships where i thought i found "the one", one was a childhoodfriend, who is now in prison for something she didn't do(long long story, in short she was charged with being an accessory to robery) the other i was with for four years, unfortunately our relationship went long-distance, those usually don't last that long.
    either which, my heart was broken, but i eventually got over it. wounds take time to heal, your just going through that time, trust me.

i had edited my last post like an hour later after everyone had got to a new page, so i removed it and posted it so master2all can get this.

Quote Originally Posted by SnilNotSnail View Post
    Me and my girlfriend have been going out for nearly a month and personally, I'm tired of it.

She drags me down, like I have almost no freedom anymore, and it's true.
    She makes me hang out with her friends and her family.
    She never comes around with me and my friends and my family.

It just annoys me sometimes.

What I'm saying is, yeah. You want someone, but don't keep them for too long.
    You'll like them and hate them at the same time, until you hate yourself.
    no one's worth that bulshit. yo, if someone really loves you, then you can actually do stuff together, know when to give each other time off, and respect likes/dislikes. unfuortunately those are hard to come by...

my folks told me, you found your love when you two can sit, stfu, and enjoy it.
    Last edited by DeathScourge; 12-11-2008 at 03:25 PM.
    [IMG]https://i10.photobucke*****m/albums/a112/Roc_001/7T2Z28-1210992701.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    dang, you said fuck so many times it was crazy ._.

And deathscourge your sig quotes are from my thread right?
    [IMG]https://i304.photobucke*****m/albums/nn170/Gotagogogo/Other%20images/Gotagogogo-GmailPicture.png[/IMG]

(づ ̄ - ̄)づ

CHOOB=Chewable Noob

Play the The ^ < v game

Visit Greeneris*****m for tips to go green!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    Quote Originally Posted by Gotchuthief View Post
    dang, you said fuck so many times it was crazy ._.

And deathscourge your sig quotes are from my thread right?
    yes, lol they are. those are actually back to back, and i thouhgt it was funny at the time, so i'm lkeeping it until i find something funnier.
    [IMG]https://i10.photobucke*****m/albums/a112/Roc_001/7T2Z28-1210992701.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by master2all View Post
    dude i know what u fucken mean and dont think u can just say ive been thare more then u becuse u dont know shit about me faget and dont say u know more shit about me because u prob havent seen shit compared to me the shit ive seen the shit ive been threw will drive someone insane and prob send them to thare suicide like it allmost did me if u even seen the shit i have u prob brake down so bad...dude im not even jokeing u think youve seen shit fuck u your just some stuped person that thinks he knows all and been threw it all and some people cant do that player shit some people fall for the fucken person allright and then the person brakes thare heart every fucken time i gave up on every thing the only reson im here is to fucken live my life out i have no ather fucken reson ive been hurt steped on made fun of ALL MY FUCKEN LIFE>......have u have to deal with people puting u down alll your life and every sek some one seads shit to ya all the time and the only person that ever even gave a fuck about is now dead so dont tell me i havent been threw it as much as u have cuz i have and u dont know shit about me.....

OMG DUDE
    I DONT KNOW WHY BUT I JUST FAKING HATE NUB STUPID PIECE OF SHIT IN THE BRAIN EMOS

THEY JUST CRY FOR EVERYTHING GET A LIFE
    MAN, U SHOULD FUCK. UR BODY IS ASKING IT TO U
    RELATIONSHIPS WILL EVENTUALLY COME; DONT LOOK FOR THEM, U FOOL

STUPID EMO...

Threadstarter
    You call "THiS" Fat BITCH
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaldra View Post
    OMG DUDE
    I DONT KNOW WHY BUT I JUST FAKING HATE NUB STUPID PIECE OF SHIT IN THE BRAIN EMOS

THEY JUST CRY FOR EVERYTHING GET A LIFE
    MAN, U SHOULD FUCK. UR BODY IS ASKING IT TO U
    RELATIONSHIPS WILL EVENTUALLY COME; DONT LOOK FOR THEM, U FOOL

STUPID EMO...
    dude some people dont fake it....its depressen ass...and emo people are real and some are fake...ill tell u somen...i anit no fake but im also not emo...i do somen and sometimes i just have my days...
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathScourge View Post
    yo.... exercise can really help you out bro, seriously.
    i just did a paper on anti-depressants, surprisingly enough, you have more of a chance to commit suicide while being on anti-depressants then a person going without them.Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    this isn't the best example beacause im lazy, but you should really consider looking it up.
    reason why i mention excercise is that it helps seretonin levels, tus making you happier.

one more thing
    i know what your going through, trust me, it is a pain in the ass.
    sad thing is, RJ is right on some note. i been in 2 relationships where i thought i found "the one", one was a childhoodfriend, who is now in prison for something she didn't do(long long story, in short she was charged with being an accessory to robery) the other i was with for four years, unfortunately our relationship went long-distance, those usually don't last that long.
    either which, my heart was broken, but i eventually got over it. wounds take time to heal, your just going through that time, trust me.

i had edited my last post like an hour later after everyone had got to a new page, so i removed it and posted it so master2all can get this.

no one's worth that bulshit. yo, if someone really loves you, then you can actually do stuff together, know when to give each other time off, and respect likes/dislikes. unfuortunately those are hard to come by...

my folks told me, you found your love when you two can sit, stfu, and enjoy it.
    i know ti would pass....i just have my days ty fo the advise tho

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123