Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

Biggest Hypocrite. EVER?

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/n-c5PPIEziA"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/n-c5PPIEziA" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Yep. First comment I ever made on YouTube. I just love hypocrites. Mr. Hugo Ch&#225;vez is one of the biggest fools you can ever talk about. He yaps his own mouth on in America and the U.N. but he doesn't allow his people to have the same rights. Imperialistic. Hmm, last time I checked we don't have an empire. If Mr. Ch&#225;vez thinks our invasion of Afghanistan or Iraq is "imperialistic" good for him! What could we want out of a couple nations that are torn with violence. Reality is, talking nor whining won't get you no where in "reformation of power". Honestly speaking, for the past year my approval for bush had dropped from supporting him, to hating him. After this little speech I see we have a president who can deal with idiotic morons who have some of the most corrupt governments in the world, with failing hospitals, problems with violations of human rights, and possibly fraudulent recounts. Oh and the devil was standing there, huh? Isn't there always some sort of problem with a president when hes in office? The media sucks, if you believe everything it says your just a fool. Judge a president by what he does for you, not speculation. Judge him by how he keeps the country safe and his actions. I just don't think I would be a good enough brother for Mr. Ch&#225;vez. He should probably deal with his own countries problems instead of blaming a country that has nil or very little to do with it.

Meh couldn't post it all :/

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX