Thanks

how to make hacks?

i want to know how to start making hacks on my own so i done have to spend hours looking for them. i play combat arms and i read the list of source codes but idk which means what and how to put them in and stuff like that i want to use like an aimbot or tele kill. can someone help me out?

Thanks

Ok, first you gotta be a REALLY good coder. Like proficient in c++ and D3d. To do this, take a class or read a book. Once you understand the code, you will be able to use it in hack making. But first, you need a general knowledge of reverse engineering and memory hacking. Once this is done, you can contact any of the experienced members or hack makers on mpgh and they will help you with your coding. Making hacks is not a 1 day thing. It takes dedication, hard work, and effort. If u wanted to make hacks just because you saw the source code section and you want those hacks, then quit. Theres a lot more to it. This is basically it in the short run, I suggest you wait patiently until better hacks come out. Plus, flameswor10 already released his beta-version pub hack.