Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Fogest View Post

It may not be the best tutorial out there but we need to put content up. Yeah maybe if there were lots of submissions then we would put good ones up but right now there isn't.
    Honestly there's no need to put shit videos on the channel just because we need some "content"

might as well put a 240p video of ravi dancing to this

rather than that

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    @Moto oh come on my video isn't that bad it's just easy that's why.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    @Moto oh come on my video isn't that bad it's just easy that's why.
    Bad isn't the word I'd use. More like useless. It's really common knowledge, even my eight year old brother could figure it out. Right click -> reverse. You should make the video unlisted.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Moto View Post

Bad isn't the word I'd use. More like useless. It's really common knowledge, even my eight year old brother could figure it out. Right click -> reverse. You should make the video unlisted.
    Hmmm I guess.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah

Hmmm I guess.
    Just upload my montage this weekend, that'll be good.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

You were in charge until you quit GMOD and handed over your responsibilities to Jabuuty. Jabuuty quit and now we need someone else in charge. Having said that, we have three minions who are working on the channel, from them at least one will head it, and from that we will get new publicists.
    Quiting GM =/= quiting Rewind.

Anyways, IF you are getting new people on the job, make sure that they are familiar with what the channel stands for; Entertainment.

I cant be fucked with another vague sony vegas tutorial, The channel was created so that members could upload montages, commentairies e.o.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    @Moto, don't forget me, im a head director too...
    Ex-

Previous Names: Leaf, Acinonyx, Fawkes.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Leaf View Post
    @Moto, don't forget me, im a head director too...
    Hmmmmm idk dude a lot has changed. View some of the posts Dave has made in this thread.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Hmmmmm idk dude a lot has changed. View some of the posts Dave has made in this thread.
    Seriously? are you telling the people who started this whole thing that they aren't a part of this? I suggest you start reading posts in the PL section (if you can even view that).

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Archangel For This Useful Post:

Moto (10-06-2011)

Thanks
    @Archangel

"MPGHRewind is a community channel organized by a group of staff of MPGH. This is a channel where members of MPGH can post their videos such as:

- Commentaries
    - Hack Releases
    - Tutorials
    - Montages
    - Promos for MPGH"

Quoting from the channel bio Tutorials are alright since you did create this and you are being bit biased on the fact that the Sony vegas tut was added. I feel that a few Tut's should be allowed in the channel mainly because while the channel is directed twords entertainment it should also be based tword helping out members with a few problems if they were to request it for instance.

@Moto has a tutorial thread for help with sony vegas that helps a lot of members as well.

So forth I don't see much of a huge problem with adding those kinds of tutorials as well.

As well I have studied a few of the threads dealing with the PL team and I don't believe that we truly need that many Head directors hence speaking about Leaf I never had a problem with anyone being a part of it but at the same time I feel that one person could be in control of this project for the time being not 3+ people.

Also Minion > PL we can see the sub forum
    Last edited by Dakota; 10-06-2011 at 04:34 PM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Dakota For This Useful Post:

Fogest (10-06-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakota View Post
    @Archangel

"MPGHRewind is a community channel organized by a group of staff of MPGH. This is a channel where members of MPGH can post their videos such as:

- Commentaries
    - Hack Releases
    - Tutorials
    - Montages
    - Promos for MPGH"

Quoting from the channel bio Tutorials are alright since you did create this and you are being bit biased on the fact that the Sony vegas tut was added. I feel that a few Tut's should be allowed in the channel mainly because while the channel is directed twords entertainment it should also be based tword helping out members with a few problems if they were to request it for instance.

@Moto has a tutorial thread for help with sony vegas that helps a lot of members as well.

So forth I don't see much of a huge problem with adding those kinds of tutorials as well.

@Archangel

- Commentaries
    - Hack Releases
    - Tutorials
    - Montages
    - Promos for MPGH"

Nice double post.

Archies point was, no "vague" tutorials, entertaining ones that show how to do entertaining things. Something like that.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Moto View Post

Nice double post.

Archies point was, no "vague" tutorials, entertaining ones that show how to do entertaining things. Something like that.
    @Moto yeah it some how copied its self and I edited it but you quoted me before I could fix it

Well it also depends on the stand point of the viewer some won't want to just visit the channel to watch videos that others find appealing but some might be on youtube for help.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah

Fogest I'm not sure who you are to talk. Me, archie, jabbuty, and leaf basically started this whole thing. It was our project from the start, I'm not saying Dave doesn't have authority, but we started it, WE shouldn't be tossed away.

@Moto yeah it some how copied its self and I edited it but you quoted me before I could fix it

Well it also depends on the stand point of the viewer some won't want to just visit the channel to watch videos that others find appealing but some might be on youtube for help.

Point is, like archie said; rewind is for entertainment. Always was from the start. (you werent even minion when we started it up, it was a while back) and if someone wants help, maybe that's why we can have even another channel for tutorials, or they can go find help elswhere.
    Last edited by Moto; 10-06-2011 at 04:38 PM.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Moto For This Useful Post:

Archangel (10-06-2011)

Thanks
    "As well I have studied a few of the threads dealing with the PL team and I don't believe that we truly need that many Head directors hence speaking about Leaf I never had a problem with anyone being a part of it but at the same time I feel that one person could be in control of this project for the time being not 3+ people."

You wouldn't be thrown away at all @Moto but we also don't need 5+ head directors either the point of the new Head director being appointed is that we need new PL members and this head director would be in-charge of interviewing and picking the new members hence with the duty of what the past head director was to simply over see the duties of the channel and its members. I am sure we would love to still integrate and give the past directors privileges and allow them to contribute though if they are active and willing to do the job that is.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    "As well I have studied a few of the threads dealing with the PL team and I don't believe that we truly need that many Head directors hence speaking about Leaf I never had a problem with anyone being a part of it but at the same time I feel that one person could be in control of this project for the time being not 3+ people."

You wouldn't be thrown away at all @Moto but we also don't need 5+ head directors either the point of the new Head director being appointed is that we need new PL members and this head director would be in-charge of interviewing and picking the new members hence with the duty of what the past head director was to simply over see the duties of the channel and its members. I am sure we would love to still integrate and give the past directors privileges and allow them to contribute though if they are active and willing to do the job that is.
    So if that one person is Fogest, why does he automatically get the chance? And all the founding members of rewind would be "interviewed" and be set as directors under him; being the head director?

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast