i do it swag
    bullet through the brain
    body in the bag
    take the body put it in the back..with the fag
    god damnit.. why does my life always lagg

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Your name is james. Your really lame. You have no game, Go die.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Your lyrics are wack
    You cant rap
    You're worthless, like crap

I'm sure you're a fag
    Coz all you do is complain about lag

but I'll make sure you get butt fucked
    and after that I get my cock sucked

Yeah, you're like shit
    with that 1 inch dick

If you open your mouth I'll fucking flip
    Coz you're supposed to swallow it, not spit.
    Last edited by GiGux; 10-03-2011 at 06:59 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    gigux you fucking suck stfu james was better then you so watch how you step ******

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ShAg123 For This Useful Post:

Nitehawk772 Bkup (10-03-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by ShAg123 View Post
    gigux you fucking suck stfu james was better then you so watch how you step ******
    My lyrics dont suck
    But reading your reply made me laugh like "oh fuck!"

Why the fuck are you hating?
    Are you some wannabe gangsta whos song got a bad rating?

Is it hard to see that I'm only joking?
    Really kid, what the fuck you've been smoking?

Okay but now I'm really pissed
    You're just a motherfucker who sounds like Lil'Twist
    And probably after reading this you will cut your fucking wrist.
    Last edited by GiGux; 10-03-2011 at 07:07 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    ayo you about to get knocked out tha fucking picta, blazing hollow points dont let it hitcha, im like hitla but a 100 times sicka, while you a light weight gettin buzzed off just smeelin liqua, bitch imma cut you half with a aids infested razor blade, then stab ya in tha face wiht a 16 in blade, then watch ya try ta crawl off n escape,while i laugh as i seal ya fate,call it the homocide of a ledgent bitch get real, who told you you was beast you got misdirections, as i cut you up int 100 difrent sections, you aint gonna get out this battle breathing or betting yet have ya mouth intact, cuz im about to rip ya fucking jaw off for talkin smack, like you tha real deal nigga please, imma smash you n then tear you out of history, as if you were never alive to see, a true em cee spit it clean, rip out ya spin physicaly this aint a dream, you about to see n taste true defeat, at the clap of my gat spttin niggas dippin, fuckers to scared to front cuz im phistol whippin, best get out my face cuz this liquier im sippin, gettin my pretty fucked up n im in tha mood to kill end life, chock ya death n then stabe ya in tha eye, cut off ya head n put it on a spear in moms front yard, so she can see what her sones become a fucking retard, for fronting like hes hard, nigga you got sick flow but when it comes to battling dont write a novel cuz i got these bitches bootin, runnin threw ya pussis ass if i was cam newton, so as a end this fucking battle you might wanna face tha fact, you aint half tha shit you put in rap, step to me you step to a gat, n i watch you flee cuz you a pussy i dont mean a cat, so call me a legend i truce lyrical genius, n im sorry that your family wasnt alive to see this , but yo You're a pussy and that's not an assumption, I'll swell up ya lips like lipo suction, you had a hard introduction, but now ya nothing, ya rapping is a disappointment like a 34 D getting a breast reduction, bring ya bitch to my room and here continuous thumping, oh Yh... Were fucking, eat pussy like a muffin, have that hoe loving, the way I'm cumming. Im raw like uncooked meat, you should just admit defeat, and realise you realised the beast. shag as my title, my victory is vital, you're in denial, the suicidal, Pedofile, who lives by the bible I'll hit ya so hard ya eyes begin to spiral. Beat me? You ain't able, my words shock people like a wet cable, sucker punch leave you unstable, you the oppsodite to a male, I'm about to unveil, how you do a Y axis over a table, spreading ya ass cheeks preparing for deep anal, I leave ya mum squirting more fluids than a whale.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful
    ayo you about to get knocked out tha fucking picta, blazing hollow points dont let it hitcha, im like hitla but a 100 times sicka, while you a light weight gettin buzzed off just smeelin liqua, bitch imma cut you half with a aids infested razor blade, then stab ya in tha face wiht a 16 in blade, then watch ya try ta crawl off n escape,while i laugh as i seal ya fate,call it the homocide of a ledgent bitch get real, who told you you was beast you got misdirections, as i cut you up int 100 difrent sections, you aint gonna get out this battle breathing or betting yet have ya mouth intact, cuz im about to rip ya fucking jaw off for talkin smack, like you tha real deal nigga please, imma smash you n then tear you out of history, as if you were never alive to see, a true em cee spit it clean, rip out ya spin physicaly this aint a dream, you about to see n taste true defeat, at the clap of my gat spttin niggas dippin, fuckers to scared to front cuz im phistol whippin, best get out my face cuz this liquier im sippin, gettin my pretty fucked up n im in tha mood to kill end life, chock ya death n then stabe ya in tha eye, cut off ya head n put it on a spear in moms front yard, so she can see what her sones become a fucking retard, for fronting like hes hard, nigga you got sick flow but when it comes to battling dont write a novel cuz i got these bitches bootin, runnin threw ya pussis ass if i was cam newton, so as a end this fucking battle you might wanna face tha fact, you aint half tha shit you put in rap, step to me you step to a gat, n i watch you flee cuz you a pussy i dont mean a cat, so call me a legend i truce lyrical genius, n im sorry that your family wasnt alive to see this , but yo You're a pussy and that's not an assumption, I'll swell up ya lips like lipo suction, you had a hard introduction, but now ya nothing, ya rapping is a disappointment like a 34 D getting a breast reduction, bring ya bitch to my room and here continuous thumping, oh Yh... Were fucking, eat pussy like a muffin, have that hoe loving, the way I'm cumming. Im raw like uncooked meat, you should just admit defeat, and realise you realised the beast. shag as my title, my victory is vital, you're in denial, the suicidal, Pedofile, who lives by the bible I'll hit ya so hard ya eyes begin to spiral. Beat me? You ain't able, my words shock people like a wet cable, sucker punch leave you unstable, you the oppsodite to a male, I'm about to unveil, how you do a Y axis over a table, spreading ya ass cheeks preparing for deep anal, I leave ya mum squirting more fluids than a whale.
    Cursing every two words does not make this a rap. You have no flow in your little paragraph.
    PM Me | VM Me | Rules

MARGHERITA

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post

Cursing every two words does not make this a rap. You have no flow in your little paragraph.

ahhaaha kdis tellin me i aint got flow when his mind is to slow to keep up with my speed of spittin my shit always flows fast so stfu ******

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post

That has plenty of flow...

Lrn2Rap

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Hard to read.
    Why do you try to sound like a gangsta?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by GiGux View Post
    Hard to read.
    Why do you try to sound like a gangsta?
    Why don't you stop talking trash when you can't rap worth shit?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitehawk772 Bkup View Post
    Why don't you stop talking trash when you can't rap worth shit?

Because I'm a dick head? I dont really give a fuck

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by GiGux View Post
    Because I'm a dick head? I dont really give a fuck
    @GiGux

Stop talking before I slam you in a rap battle.
    Last edited by Nitehawk772 Bkup; 10-05-2011 at 04:13 PM.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Nitehawk772 Bkup For This Useful Post:

ShAg123 (10-05-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitehawk772 Bkup View Post
    @GiGux

Stop talking before I slam you in a rap battle.
    Yes, internet "rap battle"

Something to give a fuck about..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast