Read these rules before you post in this section, if not your MPGH account could be at risk.
- Advertising (Permanent Ban)
Definition: Speaking of any other hacking website, or hack blog
- Faking Virus Scans (Permanent Ban)Originally Posted by RuleBreaker
Definition: Faking a virus scan for a hack in attempt to give people a virus while they think it's a clean file.
- Flaming (3 day ban)*
Definition: Harassing and/or insulting another member.
- Posting Outside Download Links/Videos with download links (6 day ban)**Originally Posted by RuleBreaker
Definition: Posting an outside link to a download site.
- Spamming (1 day ban)*Originally Posted by RuleBreaker
Definition: Saying something irrelevant/pointless.
- Begging for Hacks (2 day ban)*Originally Posted by RuleBreaker
Definition: Asking/Begging for a person to release a hack/trainer.
Note: Just because you say "can you" doesn't mean it isn't begging. There is a fine line between requesting and begging.Originally Posted by RuleBreaker
- No virus scans (2 day ban)*
Definition: Uploading an attachment to MPGH without giving a virus scan of the file (Google "Jotti" or "VirusTotal")
- Posting in the Wrong Section (1 day ban)*
Definition: Posting a thread in the wrong section, if unsure ask.
- Bumping Threads (One month or older) (3 day ban)*
Definition: Posting on a thread where the most recent post is over 30 days old.
- If you leech a hack, give the hack writer credit. Claiming the hack is yours will get you banned. If you don't know who originally released it, put: "Credits: Unknown"
* Subject to punishment under the moderator's/admin's discretion. Punishment shown are only a minimum.
** Unless Approved by Staff.
For a complete list of rules click Here
Read these rules carefully before uploading a hack, mod, or any type of release to MPGH.
- Scan the file you're uploading with an online virus scanner and post the scan links on the release thread.
- A minimum of Two virus scans are needed for any release.
- A minimum of One screenshot is needed for any release.
- The screenshot must be uploaded to an online image hosting site such as imgur. (Don't upload as an MPGH attachment)
- Attachments must be uploaded to MPGH, not a file sharing site.
- Outside download links are not permitted unless approved beforehand by a moderator.
For a complete tutorial on how to upload a file to MPGH click Here