22 46.81%
  • None of the above, I like men

4 8.51%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Lachdanen View Post
    3 pages of disappoint, skimmed through the posts and not one pic to creep/nerd on.
    Its on the blog in my sig.
    Actually I will post one here:
    If you wish to discuss recent games and gaming issues with me go to my blog. I have my own articles on gaming.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by xiacross View Post
    Its on the blog in my sig.
    Actually I will post one here:
    [snip]
    ]Thats the dev's wife right? I heard he based evie on her.
    Karok: American
    Evie: Korean
    Feona: ???
    Lann: European
    Thats what some dude told me in-game. Dont know how it came up but yeh. As for "cutest game girls", theres always hentai? -shrug-

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    not be racist but i thought that karok was technically from Africa (although the stupid crossover of imaginary areas and realistic counterparts doesn't really work) considering that even when you make him white he looks black (sort of) or at least from somewhere consistently south of Europe (isnt the game supposed to be based of irish folktale? i think) so that would make lann supposedly British (closest i can think maybe Greenland or something) evie still pretty much the same and Fiona possibly from a southern European nation maybe Italy? but then again this is stupid speculation because this has almost nothing to do with the actual game that i myself participate in because i am stupid.

and yes i was talking about the rapper R I P tupac R I P
    Last edited by Cole; 10-08-2011 at 04:54 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by slayrix View Post
    not be racist but i thought that karok was technically from Africa (although the stupid crossover of imaginary areas and realistic counterparts doesn't really work) considering that even when you make him white he looks black (sort of) or at least from somewhere consistently south of Europe (isnt the game supposed to be based of irish folktale? i think) so that would make lann supposedly British (closest i can think maybe Greenland or something) evie still pretty much the same and Fiona possibly from a southern European nation maybe Italy? but then again this is stupid speculation because this has almost nothing to do with the actual game that i myself participate in because i am stupid.

and yes i was talking about the rapper R I P tupac R I P
    Yeah im preety sure hes african fiona European and lann should be the amercan!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by uhriginal View Post
    ]Thats the dev's wife right? I heard he based evie on her.
    Karok: American
    Evie: Korean
    Feona: ???
    Lann: European
    Thats what some dude told me in-game. Dont know how it came up but yeh. As for "cutest game girls", theres always hentai? -shrug-
    Yea its the director's wife, thats why evie is so op. Fiona is probably european and I think lann is euro Karok is african
    If you wish to discuss recent games and gaming issues with me go to my blog. I have my own articles on gaming.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by xiacross View Post
    Yea its the director's wife, thats why evie is so op. Fiona is probably european and I think lann is euro Karok is african
    Possibility of selling me some maelstrom? XD Yes tupac died oh noes

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    LANN IS HOTTEST CHICK EVER LIKE THAT FIFTH ELEMANT DUDE

SETTLED>

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    LOL! its you. btw i tried again and my vm didnt work. And also you got kicked from server due to maintainence right?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    as did we all

maintenance cares not how hot you are

poopie, dookie, paulie, snookie.. everyone has to get off.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Haha post a screen shot Xia. I may be able to help you. Also give me complete specs including your OS. So we can see whats up and why it is not working. And give me the version of you VM Workstation. If I see everything seems right we will go back to square one, and if I see some wrongs, I still have links to the stuff I dl'ded and we can make it work. ^^ drac knows most of this too so he might be able to help you to if I cant.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by Result View Post
    LANN IS HOTTEST CHICK EVER LIKE THAT FIFTH ELEMANT DUDE

SETTLED>
    Yeah ikr? Just use a mod and change how he looks

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by tupac_orionmg View Post
    Haha post a screen shot Xia. I may be able to help you. Also give me complete specs including your OS. So we can see whats up and why it is not working. And give me the version of you VM Workstation. If I see everything seems right we will go back to square one, and if I see some wrongs, I still have links to the stuff I dl'ded and we can make it work. ^^ drac knows most of this too so he might be able to help you to if I cant.
    yea i asked him about it but even his help was to no avail. my version for vm is 8.0 the newest one lol and i was about to warez that LOL (yes I am cheap and do illegal stuff to get downloads, oh well)
    I will pm you my specs cuz i dont want to go off topic but yea i think my computer just has too less ram or something.

Btw the female lann is just another version of fiona

Thanks
    Why ask if you like an game character, why not directly ask if they like hentai?
    Hmm vindictus hentai ;o

14. The Following User Says Thank You to iSpooky For This Useful Post:

yukihacker (10-13-2011)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dracconus View Post
    Not to be what I'm considered to commonly be called...but is this really necessary? It's a pointless thread that really doesn't even need to exist. I mean, honestly who cares which one someone thinks is hotter? If you do then it'll just start a flame war anyways, and that'll give the spammers, and trolls more reason to act like they give a shit about what the other person is saying enough to come back with a seemingly somewhat legitimate response to the previous poster; which in almost all instances would be the case.
    So in saying all that My opinion is mine, but honestly it wouldn't matter whether I expressed it or not.
    Not trying to be rude or anything but this is a post for fun i assume there are a lot of them on all forums and discussions on who is the cutest game girl. Not saying once again you aren't entitled to your opinion on this matter but there's really no need to say that .

16. The Following User Says Thank You to fooddude11 For This Useful Post:

xiacross (10-09-2011)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123