Thread: Build Hack?

Thanks

Question Build Hack?

Hey everyone, i've been looking everywhere for a good build hack that can instantly build you a house when placing one block, that is if you have the required amount of blocks. Here's a bit what im talking about

I have already tried looking up the client that the person in the video is using but have had no luck so far, please if anyone knows of a good build hack/auto builder (that i could potentially use in an smp) could please post it here? or if there is already one in the forums (that i have missed) could you plese link me to it?
    Thanks

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    There IS a mod that auto-makes you a really fancy house. I forget the name of it.
    Welp.
    Yeah.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Weird. For This Useful Post:

Kai13shadow (10-06-2011)

Currently exploring the new planet called "MMC"
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Look up YouTube. I saw the mod called "instant house mod"
    "I wasn't born to be forced by people.
    I will breathe the way I do and I will live the way I choose."

<a href=https://www.mpgh.net/forum/335-minecraft-hacks/ target=_blank>https://www.mpgh.net/forum/335-minecraft-hacks/</a>

5. The Following User Says Thank You to casakim For This Useful Post:

Kai13shadow (10-06-2011)

Thinking is the Enemy of Creativity. It's Self-Conscious, & Anything Self-Conscious is Lousy.
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Here:

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Elocrypt. For This Useful Post:

Kai13shadow (10-06-2011)

Thanks
    OMG Thank you guys so much! Thanking you all as i have never had such quick and accurate help before!!!!

This was almost what i was looking for buuuuuut...
    I really wanted to do something like if i had a stack of wooden planks and turned an option like 'build mode' on. it would instantly create a type of shelter or house. Much like you can make the Pole and Floors in the Infinite Client.
    Last edited by Kai13shadow; 10-06-2011 at 10:19 PM.

Thinking is the Enemy of Creativity. It's Self-Conscious, & Anything Self-Conscious is Lousy.
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Kai13shadow View Post
    OMG Thank you guys so much! Thanking you all as i have never had such quick and accurate help before!!!!

This was almost what i was looking for buuuuuut...
    I really wanted to do something like if i had a stack of wooden planks and turned an option like 'build mode' on. it would instantly create a type of shelter or house. Much like you can make the Pole and Floors in the Infinite Client.
    Your welcome! I am usually the one to instantly help everyone around here, I am quick.

That client in that video is probably a private client created for himself and a few friends, no longer in existence I believe so yeah. Maybe if I study up on my java I could make a mod like this

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjaian13 View Post
    Your welcome! I am usually the one to instantly help everyone around here, I am quick.

That client in that video is probably a private client created for himself and a few friends, no longer in existence I believe so yeah. Maybe if I study up on my java I could make a mod like this
    I would LOVE it if you could create an auto-builder clien/mod! I have also noticed under the mods section there's a new client called Minimalism v0.3. It has the option to make an 'instant hut' i tried this out (only works on multiplayer) and when i placed a block of dirt (i had 64 dirt) it created a hut like building around that one block, and ofcourse it used up almost the whole stack of dirt. I'm really hoping you could make something like this. That Minimalism client/mod also has it's source code! Which i think could help you out a great deal! it can be found here: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/384-minecr...-3-source.html

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Kai13shadow For This Useful Post:

Elocrypt. (10-06-2011)

Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Kai13shadow View Post
    I would LOVE it if you could create an auto-builder clien/mod! I have also noticed under the mods section there's a new client called Minimalism v0.3. It has the option to make an 'instant hut' i tried this out (only works on multiplayer) and when i placed a block of dirt (i had 64 dirt) it created a hut like building around that one block, and ofcourse it used up almost the whole stack of dirt. I'm really hoping you could make something like this. That Minimalism client/mod also has it's source code! Which i think could help you out a great deal! it can be found here: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/384-minecr...-3-source.html
    This source will definitely help me thanks! I will start researching...

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Elocrypt. For This Useful Post:

Kai13shadow (10-06-2011)

Thanks
    Thanks so much also the setup that has been used in the mod/client is very user friendly and flexible as you can bind your own keys in-game. I'd suggest if you're going to make something a bit like a client try using the same menu
    Thanks NinjaIan13, you're the best