Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky

M-efti's SP Trainer V.4.1 7/10

All BO trainer improvements:
    Unlimited ammo, fast trigger and no reload is more stable and will not make the game crash.
    GUI color fixes.
    Esc Fix has been added for the users who will experience a problem with crashing when pressing esc while using fast trigger.
    Alot of crash fixing. The trainer will for example not crash if the game isn't on.
    The hotkeys will now also work on 64bit systems and not only 32bit.
    Mag size is easier to use, because you dont have to enter a hex number any more. Just use regular decimals.
    I put no bullet holes back into the trainer.
    I added two new features. Lvl hack and a teleporter.
    I wouldn't have been able to make the lvl hack without the address signature from Pingo's lvl hack.
    And the teleporter is there thanks to xX$uR_vEiLlAnCeXx, because he released some offsets for the previous patch.
    And alot of code has been optimized.
    Screenshot:

Features:
    Campaign and zombies:
    More dmg. (256hp per hit)
    One shot one kill.
    No reload.
    Unlimited ammo.
    Godmode.
    Godmode for all 4 players.
    Noclip.
    No recoil.
    No bullet holes.
    Fast Trigger.
    Super Jump
    Adjust the max amount of bullets in your mag. (use hexadecimals)
    Set money for all 4 players in zombie mode.
    Only Headshots - copies your amount of kills and pastes it on headshots.
    Give weapon options - allows you to give any player a death machine. It also allows you to give yourself weird weapons in the campaign.
    LVL hack - Allows you to choose what LVL you want to go to in zombies. Select your current LVL and click prepare LVL, then set the lvl you wanna go to and click the button.
    Teleporter - Save a location and teleport there any time you want or go to one of the preset locations.(Kino Der Toten and Five only)

Combat Training:
    No Reload
    No Recoil
    Enemy Recoil - Gives you the enemies recoil.
    Bulletproof.

Other:
    Crosshair on/off
    Change crosshair color to blue/red/green.
    Move Crosshair by clicking Z + K.
    Autoclicker for shooting faster.
    Decimal to hexadecimal converter for the "Mag Capacity" hack.
    Show HP. I find this really useful. It displays your health on the screen.
    A button which deletes the stored addresses from the address finder.

You have to keep the dll in the same folder as the exe for it to work.

All features work in online zombies if you are host. Some even work when you aren't host for example no recoil.
    If you turn on something like noreload or 1 shot 1 kill online then will everyone get it and not just you.

Known bugs:
    There is a hole in the crosshair, but that is what stops it from interfering with your mouse.
    Fast trigger can sometimes crash the game. If it does then use the checkbox called crash fix under the other tab.
    The no recoil and enemy recoil in CT will crash the game if you turn them on while someone is shooting.

Instructions for newbie's:
    I assume this is the first time you use the trainer so just follow these instructions:
    1. Start game and trainer. The order does not matter.
    2. You have two options here:
    Go into a zombie match. You need to be host if you are using this online.
    Or start a mission in the campaign.
    3. Toggle first time on the trainer and hit find addresses. You need to be alive when you do this and you cannot loose health before the address finder is at 10%.
    4. You are now ready to have fun so simply toggle the features you want and start pwning.

The second time you use this you can skip step 3.

VAC Status:
    You can not get banned for using this in zombies or the campaign. Not even if you use it for online zombies.
    BUT if you use the CT part while VAC is on you will get banned.

M-eftis CoD BO Trainer.rar virus scans:
    VirusTotal - 3 false positives
    Garryshood - Clean

Credits:
    Helping me with the pattern finder:
    Play&Win
    Jason
    Master131
    Hassan

Helping me with writing to a write protected address:
    Master131
    Hell_Demon
    Huey Freeman

Pingo for publishing fast trigger.
    master131 for 2 old addies.
    iNTANGiBLE.
    PheNix.
    xX$uR_vEiLlAnCeXx for 3 old addresses.
    Pingo and master131 for a LVL signature.
    Me M-efti for doing everything else.
    MPGH for the inspiration.

Testers:
    Ultimakills
    Ack6
    Edlmann
    Various players I met on BO.
    Last edited by pyton789; 10-08-2011 at 01:43 AM.

2. The Following 40 Users Say Thank You to pyton789 For This Useful Post:

aceman22349 (08-01-2014),bastela1358 (06-27-2014),blackopszombie13 (07-18-2012),Bladeofhell (12-15-2012),bolt780 (12-22-2012),Boss Ross16 (08-27-2012),CODFlamer (05-15-2012),coolguy_456 (10-10-2011),Cyber_space (09-09-2012),deanyo (10-07-2011),doom12 (06-16-2012),dusher6 (06-19-2013),eryk112 (08-20-2014),fireztorm1 (10-07-2011),grazy123 (01-18-2014),intervention61 (10-07-2011),jacksonaction (10-07-2011),jacobs.kevin92 (01-27-2013),joerdson (03-03-2013),jpisrippen (01-03-2013),Kasodak (12-28-2014),latitchips (10-07-2011),ljoc970 (06-09-2012),love games (04-26-2012),M.s.I (12-01-2012),Magarac (05-25-2012),mccalebb (11-30-2012),MrAwero (10-08-2011),noamlev9 (12-11-2011),povvy101 (05-12-2012),Qendrim94 (11-13-2013),Ramstein12 (08-22-2012),razvanlancu (04-25-2012),Sir-Rock (08-03-2012),SlyHax (10-07-2011),[MPGH]Thunder (10-08-2011),whitehuricaine2000 (04-29-2012),Yellow 13 (10-23-2011),zalskill (11-05-2012),zkennedy137 (10-27-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    it looks very nice i hope it gets aproved

Thanks
    approval???

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Nice
    //2short
    Last edited by intervention61; 10-07-2011 at 11:30 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    not to spam or anything but are theyre any gm's looking at this post i mean i use his older version and it works just fine.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Thanks @pyton789 for being the first on this forum to release a new trainer after the 1.14 patch, really great release. Thanks for adding features and bringing back no-bullet holes. Now all it needs is zero-G and it will officially be the ultimate zombies trainer.

Quote Originally Posted by deanyo View Post
    not to spam or anything but are theyre any gm's looking at this post i mean i use his older version and it works just fine.
    After patch 1.14 some features turned buggy, also the super jump crashed the game after the update. If the older version works for you then great But I know a lot of other people, including myself, appreciate the new version.
    Last edited by SlyHax; 10-07-2011 at 03:35 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Brilliant work Mefti I'm loving it

Thanks
    Great work as always

I will test it when I get home

[X]
    Crossfire minion since 06-12-2011
    Minecraft minion since 06-20-2011
    Moderator since 08-17-2011
    Global Moderator since 09-10-2011
    Super User since 08-27-2012
    [X] [X] [X]

Thanks
    with this trainer (for example Mustang and Sally), do not have infinite ammo. ( but only the second weapon).

Edit: also claymore aren't infinite
    Last edited by MisterY; 10-08-2011 at 10:04 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    I can confirm what @MisterY said. Dual Wielding weapons such as the Mustang and Sally do not work with infinite ammo. Claymores also do not work when infinite ammo is enabled, which is actually a good thing concerning the claymores (less crashes), but ye it doesn't work.

Also I would just like to add that the Give-Weapons feature is in an extremely-buggy to non-working state. The Give Weapons feature only works correctly in Five, gives me the deathmachine as it should. However, when trying to use it in Kino I get an empty ballistics knife. When trying to use it in Ascension and Call of the Dead I get nothing (It doesn't work at all). I have tried several different ways of scanning for addresses and nothing works. And yes I am using it correctly, as I have been since your first BO trainer. It might just be a few offsets or coding mistakes.
    Last edited by SlyHax; 10-08-2011 at 11:35 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Dual Weapons have a different ammo address as seen in this post (Left Gun Weapon Clip):
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/356-call-d...ml#post3311381
    Donate:
    BTC: 1GEny3y5tsYfw8E8A45upK6PKVAEcUDNv9

Handy Tools/Hacks:
    Extreme Injector v3.7.3
    A powerful and advanced injector in a simple GUI.
    Can scramble DLLs on injection making them harder to detect and even make detected hacks work again!

Minion Since: 13th January 2011
    Moderator Since: 6th May 2011
    Global Moderator Since: 29th April 2012
    Super User/Unknown Since: 23rd July 2013
    'Game Hacking' Team Since: 30th July 2013

--My Art--
    [Roxas - Pixel Art, WIP]
    [Natsu - Drawn]
    [Natsu - Coloured]

All drawings are coloured using Photoshop.

--Gifts--
    [Kyle]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by SlyHax View Post
    I can confirm what @MisterY said. Dual Wielding weapons such as the Mustang and Sally do not work with infinite ammo. Claymores also do not work when infinite ammo is enabled, which is actually a good thing concerning the claymores (less crashes), but ye it doesn't work.

Also I would just like to add that the Give-Weapons feature is in an extremely-buggy to non-working state. The Give Weapons feature only works correctly in Five, gives me the deathmachine as it should. However, when trying to use it in Kino I get an empty ballistics knife. When trying to use it in Ascension and Call of the Dead I get nothing (It doesn't work at all). I have tried several different ways of scanning for addresses and nothing works. And yes I am using it correctly, as I have been since your first BO trainer. It might just be a few offsets or coding mistakes.
    I can say that you are using the give weapon hack wrong. I havent changed it in a long time so there is no problems with it.
    How to use it.
    1. Select your current map in the dropdown menu. Select a gun if there are more then one to choose from.
    2. Click which player you want to give it to. Player one if you wanna give it to yourself.
    The player you selected now has a death machine instead of his primary weapon.

I know that you r using it wrong because you got a ballistic knife in kino der toten and that means you specified your current map as five.

Quote Originally Posted by MisterY View Post
    with this trainer (for example Mustang and Sally), do not have infinite ammo. ( but only the second weapon).

Edit: also claymore aren't infinite
    Have you tried using unlimited ammo with claymores?

Quote Originally Posted by master131 View Post
    Dual Weapons have a different ammo address as seen in this post (Left Gun Weapon Clip):
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/356-call-d...ml#post3311381
    I obviously knew that since im not an idiot. The problem is that the code i patched apparently doesnt access the address for your second gun.
    Last edited by pyton789; 10-09-2011 at 02:40 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    @pyton789, I can understand that you think I'm using it wrong. If anyone else came to me and told me they receive a ballistics knife in Kino I would have told them that they are using it wrong as well. However, I have been using this trainer exactly as I have with the previous trainers plus I do believe my IQ is high enough to understand how to use a simple trainer and drop down box when selecting a map. I am indeed selecting Kino when I'm playing Kino and I am choosing Player1 when trying to give a weapon to myself. This can be said for all the other maps as well. I am selecting the map name and Player 1, as I have always done with your previous trainers. I have even gone back to v4 and the weapons do work correctly with that trainer.

And just to add to the claymores not working with infinite ammo. I have tried using both unlimited ammo and no-reload to see whether it works. It does not work at all. Aside from these minor issues, this is still an awesome trainer.

UPDATE: Ok I have now tried something completely different that shouldn't even be working. When trying to use the Give Weapon feature I for example load the map Kino, then I select the Kino map in the trainer and then I select a weapon from the CAMPAIGN drop down box. This give me the machine gun.

I don't understand how this is suppose to work, it's not suppose to work but I get a weapon in zombies when selecting a weapon from the Campaign drop down box e.g Project 40 -Slow machine gun 1.
    Last edited by SlyHax; 10-09-2011 at 03:58 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by SlyHax View Post
    @pyton789And just to add to the claymores not working with infinite ammo. I have tried using both unlimited ammo and no-reload to see whether it works. It does not work at all. Aside from these minor issues, this is still an awesome trainer.

UPDATE: Ok I have now tried something completely different that shouldn't even be working. When trying to use the Give Weapon feature I for example load the map Kino, then I select the Kino map in the trainer and then I select a weapon from the CAMPAIGN drop down box. This give me the machine gun.

I don't understand how this is suppose to work, it's not suppose to work but I get a weapon in zombies when selecting a weapon from the Campaign drop down box e.g Project 40 -Slow machine gun 1.
    I think I know what is wrong.
    It sounds like it doesn't check what weapon you choose when u use the dropdown menu, but it does check when you use the one for campaign. It is hard to explain, but I will take a look at it.
    Thanks for making me realize the problem.

M-efti's Unlocker for alterIWnet . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .M-efti's MW2 SP Trainer 1.2
    M-efti's Superior alterIWnet Hack . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..M-efti's MW2 SP Trainer 1.7
    M-efti's BO SP Trainer 4.12 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..M-efti's Dead Pixels Trainer

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by pyton789 View Post
    I think I know what is wrong.
    It sounds like it doesn't check what weapon you choose when u use the dropdown menu, but it does check when you use the one for campaign. It is hard to explain, but I will take a look at it.
    Thanks for making me realize the problem.
    No problem. And I think I understand what you mean. Don't know in what you coded it though, I usually code in C++. But it seems to be a simple little issue.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast