Poll: DO you trust the government?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by slayrix View Post
    lol what is this i dont even

secondary part shouldn't Orwellian quotes be part of this discussion?

"All political thinking for years past has been vitiated in the same way. People can foresee the future only when it coincides with their own wishes, and the most grossly obvious facts can be ignored when they are unwelcome. "
    @slayrix - I can tell you use tumblr by the 'lol what is this I don't even'.

Quote Originally Posted by W.T. Snacks View Post
    For me it kind of went like this;

4Chan->V for Vendetta->Anonymous->General hate toward ignorance and oppression.
    I chose not to, nor have I ever, affiliated with 4chan. They are the ones who give Anonymous a bad name. Mostly 12-16 year old's that just want to cause trouble and spam post about annoying shit, especially /b/. At the events, it's mostly 18-30 year olds who are intelligent and informed.
    Last edited by ThievingEh; 10-09-2011 at 10:47 PM.
    Hysteria: On 2k Ban. Mkay.

"And our hearts have all been beaten and bruised, and we're all pretty confused, and we always expect to lose; I'll explain it all to you through alkyhol and bad tattoos. If I talk and I laugh too loud, it's cause I'm trying to forget I'm sad, because things can get pretty bad, but I'd like to believe that somewhere I'll find someone who's going nowhere and we'll go there together."

Thanks
    Evey: Are you like a crazy person?
    V: I am quite sure they will say so.

Anarchy is the only slight glimmer of hope.
    -Mick FUCKING Jagger

Quote Originally Posted by ThievingEh View Post

@slayrix - I can tell you use tumblr by the 'lol what is this I don't even'.

I chose not to, nor have I ever, affiliated with 4chan. They are the ones who give Anonymous a bad name. Mostly 12-16 year old's that just want to cause trouble and spam post about annoying shit, especially /b/. At the events, it's mostly 18-30 year olds who are intelligent and informed.
    I don't associate the two. Or at least, I try not to. I only browse for the occasional entertainment. I agree entirely with you. And that he's a tumblr fag.
    Last edited by W.T. Snacks; 10-09-2011 at 10:49 PM.
    [IMG]https://i1083.photobucke*****m/albums/j393/xR3VxD/Snacks2nodropshadow.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Evey: Are you like a crazy person?
    V: I am quite sure they will say so.

Anarchy is the only slight glimmer of hope.
    -Mick FUCKING Jagger

I don't associate the two. Or at least, I try not to. I only browse for the occasional entertainment. I agree entirely with you. And that he's a tumblr fag.

I use tumblr...

But I will add that I am not a 'hipster' nor am I seeking attention or any such thing. I simply use my tumblr as a place to display my photography that I take, and to spread the word on events, and charities/organizations that I support.

"And our hearts have all been beaten and bruised, and we're all pretty confused, and we always expect to lose; I'll explain it all to you through alkyhol and bad tattoos. If I talk and I laugh too loud, it's cause I'm trying to forget I'm sad, because things can get pretty bad, but I'd like to believe that somewhere I'll find someone who's going nowhere and we'll go there together."

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ThievingEh View Post

I use tumblr...

But I will add that I am not a 'hipster' nor am I seeking attention or any such thing. I simply use my tumblr as a place to display my photography that I take, and to spread the word on events, and charities/organizations that I support.
    I may note that i meant that respectfully. I myself used it for a brief time for photography, link me, I'd like to see your works.
    [IMG]https://i1083.photobucke*****m/albums/j393/xR3VxD/Snacks2nodropshadow.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    I may note that i meant that respectfully. I myself used it for a brief time for photography, link me, I'd like to see your works.
    Too personal, sorry. I sent a friend request to you, if you accept than when I make a flickr and upload to it I will gladly link you. Sorry, my tumblr is who I am beneath the flesh and bones. My tumblr is who I am straight to my marrow. I'll link you a picture I took today though, while on my 10k run. Check your PM.

On a separate note, this is a beautiful story I heard today. "My daughter is in kindergarten, and there is a boy in her class who is blind. She didn't understand what this meant, so I explained to her. The next day when I picked her up, I found her sitting across from the boy with her eyes closed, describing what trees looked like. The boy was grinning from ear to ear."

I doubt I will bring a child into this terrible world in the state it is in, but if for some reason I do, I sincerely hope to raise my child to be so... beautiful.

Thanks
    I understand anonymity.

Also, I don't plan on having children for the same reason. That is truly an amazing story though. It's the little things, that truly matter in the end.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    IDK bout you, but this is WAY offtopic ^^
    1/08/2011: MPGHian

1/27/2024: Global Mod
    6/08/2023: Moderator
    1/22/2021: Minion+
    9/29/2020: Minion
    7/26/2020: GFX Team
    8/07/2017: News Force
    12/03/2012: Combat Arms Wiki Editor
    10/03/2011: CA Public Hack Support Team
    7/11/2011: Donator/Premium
    6/25/2011 - 7/06/2013: Combat Arms Modder

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by David7400 View Post

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by David7400 View Post
    This, my friend, is the General section. Where I am allowed the freedom to speak of anything in general terms at any time, so long as it does not purposely offend unnamed parties.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    woah woah when did i deserve the rude comment? lol i didnt even get that from tumblr....lol i dont use tumblr i probably learned from an internet backdrop besides that im not really affiliated with any of those sites...jeese people do hold short triggers..

Thanks
    woah woah when did i deserve the rude comment? lol i didnt even get that from tumblr....lol i dont use tumblr i probably learned from an internet backdrop besides that im not really affiliated with any of those sites...jeese people do hold short triggers..
    I assure you, no disrespect was meant.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    It's an unfortunate generalization. The majority of Tumblr users happen to be terrible human beings leading fake, two-faced lives.

As for short triggers... I will not stand to say that my trigger is short so much as it is thin. A loose hair if you will. But, I can assure you, my finger will rarely venture near enough to set it off, in anticipation of an overstatement of wrong-doing.

Does that suffice?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    actually disregard this comment i just realized that perfectly obvious what i was going to say. (it wasn't mean)
    Last edited by Cole; 10-09-2011 at 11:23 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    @ThievingEh
    but wait i wasn't referring to u.
    Ah, but did I ever claim that you were? I was merely mirroring my minority in this situation to show my solidarity as to the subject of said accusations. I offered my opinion on the overly obtrusive object of discussion.

Thanks
    I'm amazed he's keeping up.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast