Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep

Injector(s) not functioning properly?

I am currently using the latest Danksole as well as Nico's Godmode/OHKO.
    The injector(s) I am using is PerX (Came with Sinbot) as well as Sinject.

Previously (Before the "Emergency Downtime") everything was fine and dandy. Everything worked smoothly and perfectly.

Unfortunately, I started having issues yesterday. Both of the injectors state they have successfully injected the .DLL files, and close. I did not change any binds/files between these two times.

When I start up Vindictus, the console/noconsole box appears only every so often.
    When it does, I bind the key's listed on Sinbot's readme but Godmode/OHKO does not work. Skipping the cutscenes on the boat does work, however.
    When it does NOT open in console, the hotkey commands are not functioning at all. I do press the "Home" key to turn danksole on/off.

If anyone has also had this issue or has any suggestions to fix this issue, or any "tests" I can do to figure out the problem, please let me know.

If this issue has been noted already (I have been checking any recent posts in forums), I do apologize and ask this thread to be deleted/locked.

Thank you for your time.
    Last edited by Nico; 10-14-2011 at 12:09 AM.

Thanks
    Still having the issues? It sounds weird.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Yessir. Actually console opens with sinject now (but not PerX). However, when I try to bind from there Vindictus crashes. When I don't use console and just use Danksole.ini, it crashes when I attempt to use binds.

Long story short - Crashes when trying to bind w/ console, Crashes when using binds without console.

I have been keeping up with some of the threads and it seems some people think that danksole or your God/OHK dll have been detected. I have no clue how these things work, but would the game crashes coincide with that theory?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by No_limitz134 View Post
    Yessir. Actually console opens with sinject now (but not PerX). However, when I try to bind from there Vindictus crashes. When I don't use console and just use Danksole.ini, it crashes when I attempt to use binds.

Long story short - Crashes when trying to bind w/ console, Crashes when using binds without console.

I have been keeping up with some of the threads and it seems some people think that danksole or your God/OHK dll have been detected. I have no clue how these things work, but would the game crashes coincide with that theory?
    It would atleast give you a warning if HackShield detected them. Any message after/before the crash?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    No message at all. Just straight up crashes out of the game.

Edit: So it seems that the actual injector (Sinject) is working fine, while PerX does not give me the option of opening console at all. Perhaps this thread title is no longer valid >_<
    Last edited by No_limitz134; 10-13-2011 at 10:20 AM.

Thanks
    No message at all. Just straight up crashes out of the game.

Edit: So it seems that the actual injector (Sinject) is working fine, while PerX does not give me the option of opening console at all. Perhaps this thread title is no longer valid >_<
    And you are starting both as admin?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Yep, have it set to start as admin. Not running it in any compatibility modes though, if that would be something that affects it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Injector(s) not functioning properly?

Yep, have it set to start as admin. Not running it in any compatibility modes though, if that would be something that affects it.
    I can verify that it is crashing without a hackshield warning. I've been using it for a while, same settings, never changed a thing and then after this update it crashes the game. SinJect will inject the file but as soon as a key is bound it just shuts the game down. I'd upload a screenshot, since thats what everyone demands, but cant really screenshot the game as it's shutting down. :P

Thanks
    Same problem here. Get a good injection and vindictus loads and everything but after pasting a bind it immediately shuts down. Seems like the update did something funky. I'd also like to point out that there were no error messages at all.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    yes samething is happening to me

Thanks
    I'm actually having a problem when I use perX, everytime i go to use one of the normal bound keys it says "hack detected" and immediately shuts down... What should i do to fix this problem?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Just figured I'd throw my 2 cents in as well, seeing as though any information could be useful (though this probably isn't lol). But I use Dansole and Nico's OHK also, and it injects fine console window pops up the same as it always does. But not even 5 min into the game it shuts down completely no warning messages at all. I'm not even pasting or putting in any cmds into the console. Again just figured I'd throw that useless drabble in lol.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hellanchaos View Post
    Just figured I'd throw my 2 cents in as well, seeing as though any information could be useful (though this probably isn't lol). But I use Dansole and Nico's OHK also, and it injects fine console window pops up the same as it always does. But not even 5 min into the game it shuts down completely no warning messages at all. I'm not even pasting or putting in any cmds into the console. Again just figured I'd throw that useless drabble in lol.
    Probably because its detected in NA :/

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Same here. As soon as i bind something, it crashes.

Thanks
    Yep, as for me.

I'm able to inject the .dlls
    danksole/vinv5.

[as of patch 1.41 " the bug hunt"]

Danksole is detected as a gamehack, game shuts down.
    I can screenshot for proof, if needed :/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast