Thread: Disturbed

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

Disturbed

He posted in a group discussion without being in the group I made - I keep on deleting. He keeps on undeleting them for no reason other than to show "he has more control over my group than I do"

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/group1266-discussion1468.html

i've deleted his posts about 3 times now over the course of a few days. useless abuse of power needs to stop.

VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015

Thanks
    The second one is because you deleted the first one with the message "******s not in the group can't post".

If anyone else had posted the first one you wouldn't give a shit. You only deleted it to be an ass.
    Last edited by Disturbed; 10-12-2011 at 03:50 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed View Post
    The second one is because you deleted the first one with the message "******s not in the group can't post". You don't need to bitch out over a single post.
    Yes, but it's his choice to bitch if he wants

Ex Middleman

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Then you shouldn't keep undeleting for no reason other than to show authority in an otherwise futile situation. only me and upper staff can see the deletion message anyway. you keep undeleting like i wouldn't do anything about it.

and you just did it again? proves your maturity. somebody's obviously not fit for gmod.

was jamals post just deleted? bullshit. "a lot of complaints against disturbed lately".
    Last edited by Austin; 10-12-2011 at 03:52 PM.

VIP Support // May 2011
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Austin For This Useful Post:

FUKO (10-12-2011),Moto (10-12-2011)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Saboteur View Post
    Then you shouldn't keep undeleting for no reason other than to show authority in an otherwise futile situation. only me and upper staff can see the deletion message anyway. you keep undeleting like i wouldn't do anything about it.

and you just did it again? proves your maturity. somebody's obviously not fit for gmod.

You're bitching about maturity when you admittedly deleted it to cause a problem?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

You're bitching about maturity when you admittedly deleted it to cause a problem?
    Where did I say I deleted to cause a problem? You have serious issues with people that aren't suitable for your position on mpgh.

let me break it down;

You're not in the group - you posted
    seeing how it was irrelevant to the discussion and since you're not in the group - I deleted
    you then proceeded to undelete simply because of a deletion message - trying to state your authority which is useless
    several times after I delete your messages you keep on doing it - proving that little things bug you, not being in 100% control bugs you.

Then you try to spin it saying I deleted to cause a problem. How about not posting and not undeleting your posts in the discussion anyway? Making a useless statemtent about all of us forming together is easier to ban is highly irrelevant and I didn't want it there. So too bad for you I can chose what I want deleted from my group discussions.

VIP Support // May 2011
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014

Thanks

Where did I say I deleted to cause a problem? You have serious issues with people that aren't suitable for your position on mpgh.

let me break it down;

You're not in the group - you posted
    seeing how it was irrelevant to the discussion and since you're not in the group - I deleted
    you then proceeded to undelete simply because of a deletion message - trying to state your authority which is useless
    several times after I delete your messages you keep on doing it - proving that little things bug you, not being in 100% control bugs you.

Then you try to spin it saying I deleted to cause a problem. How about not posting and not undeleting your posts in the discussion anyway? Making a useless statemtent about all of us forming together is easier to ban is highly irrelevant and I didn't want it there. So too bad for you I can chose what I want deleted from my group discussions.

I wouldn't care if you just deleted it, you used the message to start a problem.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

I wouldn't care if you just deleted it, you used the message to start a problem.
    No, because you came back and checked it to see if there was a response. So to use your own words, "you're baiting". You're supposed to act mature, yet you're not. That's your own fault, if a deletion message that only me and upper staff can see bothers you then you need to reevaluate how you carry yourself on MPGH. Seeing how little things like that bug you into abusing carelessly.

VIP Support // May 2011
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014

Thanks

No, because you came back and checked it to see if there was a response. So to use your own words, "you're baiting". You're supposed to act mature, yet you're not. That's your own fault, if a deletion message that only me and upper staff can see bothers you then you need to reevaluate how you carry yourself on MPGH. Seeing how little things like that bug you into abusing carelessly.
    Checking for a response doesn't mean anything. I checked for a response to my post. If that's so horrible to do on a forum, then posting would be pointless.

Baiting is posting something that intentionally aggravates somebody. There's nothing in my first post that could/should aggravate you. If anything there is baiting, it's the message left when you deleted it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    I don't like you, you know that. Yet you post in my group discussion. Making a joke about banning us. So I deleted your post. You shouldn't care about my deletion message. The fact that you're making a big deal out of it by undeleting your messages constantly is quite sad. I didn't say anything about it the first two times but you have some complex about you which makes you want to seem like the utmost authority about everything. The past hour i've deleted your post(s) 2-3 more times. That's abuse. I don't want it there, it's my group discussion. Stop undeleting it, it's that simple. You're only digging yourself a bigger hole by undoing it every single time because there's no need for it.

VIP Support // May 2011
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014

Thanks
    I don't like you, you know that. Yet you post in my group discussion. Making a joke about banning us. So I deleted your post. You shouldn't care about my deletion message. The fact that you're making a big deal out of it by undeleting your messages constantly is quite sad. I didn't say anything about it the first two times but you have some complex about you which makes you want to seem like the utmost authority about everything. The past hour i've deleted your post(s) 2-3 more times. That's abuse. I don't want it there, it's my group discussion. Stop undeleting it, it's that simple. You're only digging yourself a bigger hole by undoing it every single time because there's no need for it.
    I saw the group on AVGN's profile, I looked at it and posted. You deleted it and left the "reason" message because you KNOW it would aggravate me. When I undelete it you leave another message, calling me a ****** (for the second time). Now you're bitching like your this hopeless victim and trying to twist what you did to make it seem like I'm out to get you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    What Disturbed did is breaking the rules I assume? Correct? Even if Saboteur was calling him a ******, it was for breaking the rules. In my honest, unbiased opinion, I'd say infraction, or whatever punishment GMODs get for breaking rules (for Disturbed for breaking the "undeleting rule" if that is one) and infraction for Austin because he called Disturbed a "******" supposedly. Flaming is an infraction-worthy offense, as indirect as it was.

Well that's just me. Useless Minion talking, haha. Who needs my opinion?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Moto View Post
    What Disturbed did is breaking the rules I assume? Correct? Even if Saboteur was calling him a ******, it was for breaking the rules. In my honest, unbiased opinion, I'd say infraction, or whatever punishment GMODs get for breaking rules (for Disturbed for breaking the "undeleting rule" if that is one) and infraction for Austin because he called Disturbed a "******" supposedly. Flaming is an infraction-worthy offense, as indirect as it was.

Well that's just me. Useless Minion talking, haha. Who needs my opinion?
    There is no "undeleting rule".
    Last edited by Disturbed; 10-12-2011 at 06:41 PM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Disturbed For This Useful Post:

Moto (10-12-2011)

179° 56′ 39.4″, +0° 2′ 46.2″, 7,940 ± 420 parsecs
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Both of you are on the wrong. Austin should know better than to flame a staff member. Disturbed should know better than to hinder another user without cause. If you had no reason to post in that group (you don't as you have no part in it.) Austin has the right to delete it. However I will go on record and say, that this group is borderline rule breaking. Trolling IS against the rules, and any sort of behavior that induces it, or otherwise promotes it, falls right along with it. Take that as my warning. Disturbed will receive a warning for abusive behavior, Austin a warning for flaming a superior. thread closed, if you wish to discuss this further, take it to staff sections.
    Last edited by Liz; 10-12-2011 at 06:50 PM.

If anyone claims to be me via any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
    I
    do not do requests via PM. Post in the appropriate section.

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Liz For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Austin (10-12-2011),Ed (10-12-2011),Moto (10-12-2011)