Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed

MW2 is the best and the WORST game until now!

Fuck all te lag and glitches and lots mistakes...... that MW2 have, if MW3 is gonna be the same then i swear ( and believe me) COD series is going to die! i swear and mark my words all the fans will be leave COD and look for other games!
    well i will be the first and i know a bunch of other(friends from all over the world) who will too, and of course other people!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Eh, nope. I'm sticking with CoD. I have enough knowledge of the CoD engines for writing my hacks and I don't want to relearn everything. Face it, no matter what, MW3 will be the most popular game of it's year.

When I wrote this code, only God and I understood what I was doing. Now, God only knows.
    I will give you two of my seventy-two virgins if you can fix the code mess below

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    umm...we"ll see , if it is like MW2 i am very positive that COD company is gonna loose all its players over time. and i bet it will!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by SUPREM0 View Post
    Fuck all te lag and glitches and lots mistakes...... that MW2 have, if MW3 is gonna be the same then i swear ( and believe me) COD series is going to die! i swear and mark my words all the fans will be leave COD and look for other games!
    well i will be the first and i know a bunch of other(friends from all over the world) who will too, and of course other people!
    Lol i agree but i can't really say much as, I am Banned for hacking the shit out of there servers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Valid keys, he gave me one himself.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    the pro-order are nothing. like BLACK OPS the preoder was around that number as well but the players who pre-order it regreted lately cause BLACK OPS swuuuuucks!!! and if MW3 is gonna have tha same problems as MW2 and BLACK OPS, then COD company is gonna get banckrupt for sure, cause the next game they will make, its not gonna get preodered even to only 50k or maybe less !
    every one does have an opinion, but Facts stays Facts!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    I still like it

Last month was the day I started playing MW2 tbh

I remember when it first came out, I always wanted to play it, but I couldn't.

tbh, it's okay imo. I'm not going to complain, cause my computer can hardly run it, so I'm kind glad it does
    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    if MW3 is gonna have tha same problems as MW2 and BLACK OPS, then COD company is gonna get banckrupt for sure, cause the next game they will make, its not gonna get preodered even to only 50k or maybe less !
    every one does have an opinion, but Facts stays Facts!
    No it won't. Even the pre-orders together will generate a profit for them. The last figures I saw, the production cost of the game pales in comparison to the profits. And lol, seriously, 50k is nothing, there's definitely more die hard CoD fans than that. Even if MW3 turns out to be a souped up version of Tetris, there'll still be people waiting for the next release.

When I wrote this code, only God and I understood what I was doing. Now, God only knows.
    I will give you two of my seventy-two virgins if you can fix the code mess below

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowx360 View Post
    No it won't. Even the pre-orders together will generate a profit for them. The last figures I saw, the production cost of the game pales in comparison to the profits. And lol, seriously, 50k is nothing, there's definitely more die hard CoD fans than that. Even if MW3 turns out to be a souped up version of Tetris, there'll still be people waiting for the next release.
    well i am sure that your talk is coming from you being COD fan! i too am a COD fan,but at least use your brain once in a while to actually see right from stupidity!
    I respect your opinion coming from you being COD fan( which i repeat once again) , but when something is going down, nothing can save it to go up!
    in fact,there is a solution for COD to get back on its feet, she has to developpe a new graphic and sound engine, otherwise COD is gonna be RIP

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Yeah, but do you have any idea how much developing a whole new engine costs? You might as well go write an entirely new game from scratch. CoD 4 was based off of the Quake engine, and every new CoD game has been built upon the last version. Totally starting from scratch would require immense amounts of programming talent and time.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Eh, nope. I'm sticking with CoD. I have enough knowledge of the CoD engines for writing my hacks and I don't want to relearn everything. Face it, no matter what, MW3 will be the most popular game of it's year.
    This!

but when something is going down, nothing can save it to go up!
    That's gotta be the most stupid thing I've heard today.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Yeah, but do you have any idea how much developing a whole new engine costs? You might as well go write an entirely new game from scratch. CoD 4 was based off of the Quake engine, and every new CoD game has been built upon the last version. Totally starting from scratch would require immense amounts of programming talent and time.
    Games are evolving my FRIEND! if you have to start everything from start to make something better then you just have to do it! otherwise there won't be something called "PROGRESS"!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    I still like it

Last month was the day I started playing MW2 tbh

I remember when it first came out, I always wanted to play it, but I couldn't.

tbh, it's okay imo. I'm not going to complain, cause my computer can hardly run it, so I'm kind glad it does
    im in exactly the same situation as you
    i think its as good as black ops without the better killstreaks and guns.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Right you right

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    IF MW3 is gonna be like MW2 in this perticular kind of huge problem. no one is gonna played anymore !

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    CoD doesnt suck you just dont know how to play the game... FTW...
    Music historian here to please and displease,learning to teach all you peeps,so stop by the music part of the forum,and ask the question to your needs.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast