Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy

INSULENT Leecher that posted on Nexon Forums

Someone posted this on Nexon Forums for Vindictus

Barfff

Earn thousands of nx for free

ello guys, I have made a TON of Nx through this method. All you have to do is hack Vindictus a Nexon game. It's very easy. All you have to do is place a couple files here and there and start up bots.

https://*******.com/444bdf8

All you need will be located here, it' a website that is censored in Nexon forums but I will be posting this guide in other places so just go to this link if you aren't viewing this in Nexon Forums

https://www.*********/forum/267-vindictus-hacks/

The hacks you need are Pie's Bind V.2.0, Godmode and 1 Hit Kill v5[BindFix], DankSole v1.2[US]. The instructions are very easy and PieBind just requires you to put a file into your folder and the other 2 just require you to inject the files into the game which is very simple.

After you have done that go follow instructions in SinBotv2.4 Thread. This is optional but this lets you bot while you are at school/work. I recommend using Contact bot script and do Heromode Contract which lets you bot for scrolls. I usually get 5 scrolls every night.

Now to convert it into NX. Go to VindictusHQ.com, and look in marketplace section. There are a lot of desperate legit people selling NX for gold. I know 3 friends that also use this website. One of them is Anh he has made around $300+ of NX in a couple weeks using this method so it works and it makes you easy NX. My other friend Karlann has also made a killing off this. This website supports hacking so it won't be a problem and you won't get banned from their forums. There are a lot of other people with very low post counts buying a $100+ worth of NX every week so you'll blend in just fine

Hope you enjoy earning NX ! =)
    Who ever did this is stupid! If you want the link PM me.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    WTF! DO WE HAVE TO PUT MORE LIMITS ON THE LEECHERS AND GUESTS?
    dam...maybe its time we shared this with Dave and raised the limit of posts required before we can download anything...

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Cole For This Useful Post:

Das Face (10-15-2011)

Thanks
    wow that person is a complete friggen idiot!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Lol that's a funny joke to play in their forums. Getting all the "legitimate" players pissed :P

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Pie For This Useful Post:

Das Face (10-15-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Stupidity doesn't really have limits does it?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeus0x View Post
    Stupidity doesn't really have limits does it?
    I dont think anyone is that stupid to do that. I think it's just to get the legit players pissed off purpose.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Pie For This Useful Post:

Das Face (10-15-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Pie View Post
    I dont think anyone is that stupid to do that. I think it's just to get the legit players pissed off purpose.
    You have far more faith in people than me. Besides, I think Nexon handles the job of pissing off players pretty well...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by tupac_orionmg View Post
    Someone posted this on Nexon Forums for Vindictus

<removed long user post>

Who ever did this is stupid! If you want the link PM me.
    It irritates me tat they would do that but at the same time it's kind of funny considering both the vinV5b and danksole 1.2 are detected. They're basically telling people do go try using the detected crap.

Some people though *sigh*

@ whoever said we need to raise limits on the noobs I agree but it'll suck that it'll likely affect me, I usually don't have a lot to say but you can see I've been a member here A LONG time (not as long as a lot of people but longer than most people with my post count) I've never leeched anything out of here and I wouldn't but what must be done must be done.
    Last edited by necrohax; 10-15-2011 at 09:26 PM. Reason: because apparently "Who is a member and I put the @ too close to whoever

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by necrohax View Post
    It irritates me tat they would do that but at the same time it's kind of funny considering both the vinV5b and danksole 1.2 are detected. They're basically telling people do go try using the detected crap.

Some people though *sigh*

@ whoever said we need to raise limits on the noobs I agree but it'll suck that it'll likely affect me, I usually don't have a lot to say but you can see I've been a member here A LONG time (not as long as a lot of people but longer than most people with my post count) I've never leeched anything out of here and I wouldn't but what must be done must be done.
    you've been here longer than me... im pretty sure if you've been it for a year and a half your pretty reliable but that would require a kinda complex ranking system for dave to make.
    Last edited by Cole; 10-15-2011 at 11:00 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Cant you guys put a post count limit, ppl cant download unless they have 100 posts or something, or make a make crap pub hacks and 100+ post ppl can download the good ones. Combat arms did this and this prevents noob leechers from atleast getting the "best" hacks

Thanks
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    Well what can WE really do about these leechers? They're gonna leech always like shadowrecon4, who always comes back to leech more and get banned more.
    [IMG]https://lh3.googleuserconten*****m/-wiKowFX8-aM/Tvca-auiOII/AAAAAAAAAAw/URKC4FuXzIg/s450/transformation4.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by slayrix View Post
    you've been here longer than me... im pretty sure if you've been it for a year and a half your pretty reliable but that would require a kinda complex ranking system for dave to make.
    Yeah I guess I'll just have to go spam general and raise my post count :P lol
    j/k
    My post count is so low cuz I don't post unless I have something useful to say usually.

I was on a forum that I spent multiple hours on a day for over 2 years and only broke 1000 posts after I'd been there like 2.5 years :P But none of my posts were lqp

If they want to include a post count thing that's fine by me though t'd be nice if they had some way of letting the developer (OP) decide if they wanted to allow certain people below said post count or w/e have permission to download... matter of fact, that'd be a good way to find the leeches because they could release it to each person one at a time and monitor for anyone reposting it or w/e.

Just an idea ofc^

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by Das Face View Post
    Well what can WE really do about these leechers? They're gonna leech always like shadowrecon4, who always comes back to leech more and get banned more.
    Yeah he never goes away. He just keeps coming back so that we can rage at him

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Pie For This Useful Post:

Das Face (10-16-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy
    I haven't been here long but I get good used out of editing some of the consoles and such. I haven't made my own yet (plan too in the future). Still working on my computer languages. Do you guys use C++ for making your consoles?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Insulent, huh?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast