Page 91 of 114 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 1707
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by w4e2e0d View Post
    YES YOU CAN STILL HACK dont listen to doctorgay or wtf ever.. hacks will be back soon dave is makeing them ubah good for u
    If you can still hack IDIOT where are they??? Brazilians Hack cuz they got differant version...NO NEWS FROM DAVE OR ANY ADMIN ON HACKS...NOT A POST ANYWHERE PATCH HAS BEEN OUT ALLMOST 3 WEEKS....WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK THE MEMBERS OF THIS SITE SHOULD THINK HUH...LOOKS MORE AND MORE OBVIOUS ....*** IS DONE AND THIS SITE LOOKS TO FOLLOW SOON....

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by doctormug View Post
    If you can still hack IDIOT where are they??? Brazilians Hack cuz they got differant version...NO NEWS FROM DAVE OR ANY ADMIN ON HACKS...NOT A POST ANYWHERE PATCH HAS BEEN OUT ALLMOST 3 WEEKS....WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK THE MEMBERS OF THIS SITE SHOULD THINK HUH...LOOKS MORE AND MORE OBVIOUS ....*** IS DONE AND THIS SITE LOOKS TO FOLLOW SOON....
    Heck Dave hasnt been around since early Jan and its what almost mid March I wish i could take a long vacation like this lol.

Only post was made back in Jan hacks update tonight and bamm nothing then the stories on vacation/internet problems/ lol I'am sure there are more than one pc in the area toi be able to leave a message. but nothing. And I have seen Dave logged in so I know he been here.

Keep up hope guys might have gray hair when hack comes out LOL!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    don't go emo, have faith. Never fear Dave is here.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by greatgun View Post
    don't go emo, have faith. Never fear Dave is here.
    LIKE TO KNOW WHERE....AND HEAR AN EXPLANATION TO HIS ABSENCE...SHOW ME A POST FROM JANUARY OR NEWER HE'S GONE ABANDONED SHIP ....NOT EVEN AN ADMIN POSTING WHAT'S GOIN ON....VERY STRANGE...MAKE ME AN ADMIN AT LEAST I'D HAVE THE GUTS TO TELL MY LOYAL MEMBERS WHAT THE HELL IS GOIN ON....NOT THIS HIDE AND SEEK BULLSHIT..

Thanks
    you dumb asses.......let dave take his time and do the work you noobs...
    i hate people who just keep posting the same when are the new hacks commin out bullshit........most of you so called members just come in for the hack download section,,,, but never take the time to read whats happening with the site.....

the site was down for a while and dave had lots of work to do before getting the site back up...now hes gotta deal with all the vips accounts that were laggin behind,,, and then hes gotta start workin on the new pub hacks and whaever else he has to do .....

so just stfu...and be patient ....lol....

and stop posting bullshit ass questions of when the hacks are commin out couse youre not buying vip anyways..........

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pijatron View Post
    i hate people who just keep posting the same when are the new hacks commin out bullshit........most of you so called members just come in for the hack download section,,,, but never take the time to read whats happening with the site.....

the site was down for a while and dave had lots of work to do before getting the site back up...now hes gotta deal with all the vips accounts that were laggin behind,,, and then hes gotta start workin on the new pub hacks and whaever else he has to do .....

and stop posting bullshit ass questions of when the hacks are commin out couse youre not buying vip anyways..........
    YET ANOTHER HILLBILLY IDIOT ...WHO'S ASKIN FOR HACKS FUKTARD ..AND IF YOU TAKE TIME TO GO THRU THE SITE NOTHING HAS CHANGED SINCE JANUARY....SO KISS MY ASS ...NICE NAME BY THE WAY.....NOT

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pijatron View Post

LOL for one i havent asked when hacks coming out and i do read the threads and no i havent bought VIP Have YoU? and why NOt?

Nobody is kept upto date on the happenings around here and site has been up most of the time since jan when he went on vactation.

Only takes a min. to update INformation concerning whats happening. All these old post should have been locked.

Thanks
    can we get a repost of the link to it cause when i hit it it dosent do squat says if you were brught here by a link you should contact the admin and shit like that help

Thanks
    I can't seem to find a link to the newest version... XD

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Drivius View Post
    I can't seem to find a link to the newest version... XD
    THERE ARE NO NEW HACKS

Thanks
    How do i get the hacks. I have been trying to get them for the longest time and I cant get any access to them. if someone could help me out that would be awesome thanks guys

Thanks
    wow you guys gotta stop!!! just wait. youll find out...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex_180 View Post
    wow you guys gotta stop!!! just wait. youll find out.. i fuk little boys...
    You Dumb Ass Fuk Tard all Hacks Are DEAD...Like You From The Neck Up ...BRAIN DEAD.....Only ones with hacks that are workin are the Brazilians and why there's work i'd like to know...maybe they better hackers..

14. The Following User Says Thank You to doctormug For This Useful Post:

Monkeyman0001 (03-11-2009)

Thanks

wheres text editor?

were is the text etitor combat arms wont let me play without it

Thanks
    omg tis is so awesome how could i thank u!!!

Page 91 of 114 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101 ... LastLast