Hello guys, how ya doin'

damn I already wrote some comments but forgot about the introduction, not a good start

So ... my name is André (24) and now you'll wonder: Why the heck did this guy choose a korean name?

I bet some of you do

Solution: No idea. While playing Silkroad years ago with my friends the name came suddenly in my mind after a Server went down, so I was like "Damn, Joymax' little boy Park Yong Lee did switch their server's On/Off again" and since this day I'm using ParkYongLee as alias for out-of-the-normal-stuff (even so, almost nothing).

Anyway, I'm from Germany and of course I joined here first of all to get a working hack I can hear your thoughts: "Damn leecher we hate you" but since I was the last years more and more interested in exploiting things and finding hacks I may will learn some things from you guys while reading around [even so the only programming-stuff I currently can is batch and some visualbasic haha, cute]

So, yeah that's it for now now I'm gonna look for a fitting avatar to my chosen alias

see / read you around guys

Ah and one personal note: I'm mostly using hacks/cheats only when I am bored of doing challenges all the time ... I want to play for fun and relaxing after all.