Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

ideas how to ''hack'' Wot! Please read!

Yo !
    I've been tryin to hack World of tanks with cheat engine and Wpe pro but without succes.. exept using Flameswords public Hack and some guys injector to use chams wich i'd like to give them a thanks for, (because i'm noobish at it, not really a hacker but just fun trying some times)so... i used cheat engine and iv'e learned that World of tanks doesn't seem to have a ''firewall'' that blocks programs like cheat engine to open up the ''Wot.exe process'' for an example..Yet( like Shayia, Warrock and combat arms)

And it doesn't block Wpe pro to open the net package it's sending to their ''server''
    anyways.. so i was thinking if there is any good hacker or genius who could freeze the process''wot.exe'' and edit the information it's sending to the ''server''
    for an example.. to edit the ammount of experience and gold aquired from a game or perhaps the data about the tanks it's sending.. like acuracy damage and fire rate bla bla..

I've read on the forums of world of tanks for guys asking about a gold hack wich seems to be impossible because it's ''sever sided''(ain't really got a clue about serversided) but..

if u could edit the package of how much u earned from a match before it ''reached'' the ''server
    '' maybe it could trick it and give you much more gold.. then you really should have gotten''

for an example i guess'' when i was playin warrock they released a premium hack wich gave you more xp and gold from a match then reguarly!''

so is there a possibility to do a certain thing like that or something to it?

I'm not a coder but i only got thoughts about things to it.. so be kind to my unknowing Thanks for reading my request or whatever it is!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    It may be possible, but packet editing can be considered a crime.
    No I do not make game hacks anymore, please stop asking.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by flameswor10 View Post
    It may be possible, but packet editing can be considered a crime.
    the dude is right, it can be done by someone who is skilled and knows what he is doing, and it is a crime so don't do it to much!
    MPGH Member Since 10/17/2010
    Battlefield Minion Since 01/22/2014 till - 08/27/2014
    APB Minion since 11/12/2011 till 4/16/2012

4. The Following User Says Thank You to bullpop For This Useful Post:

kazzer (10-19-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Hacking takes time, but if you have the skills then go for it.

R.I.P a great GM

Quote Originally Posted by Assalamu alaikum View Post
    what? maybe stop talk with riddles and with words i am not even know.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Flamesword! you have released chams and wallhack hacks, isn't the hacking process ''a bit'' the same as it would be to edit the values(gold,xp) before it reaches the server, with Hex and ascii and decimals? you think you can have a look at it?,

I really don't know what the package contains in text...,

but when not logged in it doesn't recive or send anything!

when logging in the program starts sending,
    if you freeze the process it seems like it is sending anyway (like 2 packets before freezed and 45 packets when unfreezed ''get it?:P'')

but... if you freeze the process and brake the connection, it doesn't log you out and stops sending and i'll think that's the time to ''hack'' it...

so maybe if somone could find out what information it send's per packet or per 10th bundled packet it would be a hell of a start!

the thing with the crime... i don't know if it would be so much drama of it probebly just a banned account or periodly banned account, ''because'' ur not really hacking the server and fucking it up for everyone ''yet''. like in warrock with the premium hack i had,

the only time i got banned was when i used sky jump wallhack and aimbot and opg hack,

but not when i was using the premium hack to gain more xp and Gold...,

so i think it would be worth trying it once, i'll be the first one to try it then !

Thanks
    I can do all of that, the only thing that is clueless to me is the hardest part, and that's freezing the server to allow you to edit all the values you want changed (Gold, experience, damage ext).

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    I might give you some clues!
    if you use Cheat engine* open process wot.exe log in to your account search for the amount of gold you have in,

it will give you one straight hit to it's adress, that is how far i've got, and if you look at it in memory region you'll se that the adresses and the opcodes around to the adress switches between numbers and the place in the list where u can se the opcodes.

now it's moving abit fast so if you enable the speed hack built in the cheatengine and set it to the slowest,
    you'll freeze the shit out of it totaly...

After that it is done i think you're the man to operate the rest...

that is how far i got.

by the way i some how managed to change the ammount of gold to 99999... so i think that's a bit of a proof that we could be on to something.

So Freeze it with the speed hack and try to edit the opcodes and values and i think we might get somewhere...

thanks for finding intresst in this disscusion nova !

Thanks
    I'm gonna try and duplicate these results tonight. I'll let you guys know how far I make it.
    Respected Persons:
    Chairman Mao

Thanks
    That's not actually freezing the server though.

If you use Cheat engine or Art money its only in appearance. Lets say you have 10,000 gold. Using Cheat engine to locate the value and changing it to 999,999. You will still have only 10,000 gold, but it will show as 999,999. And you still won't be able to buy anything over 10,000.

We have to find a way to edit the values we want and trick WoT to accept those values. This is were I'm stuck at. I have no clue how to do this.

I also managed to change my gold to over 15 million. But like I said, its just appearance and doesn't actually change anything.

[IMG]https://i208.photobucke*****m/albums/bb15/Exodiaj/shot_028.jpg[/IMG]

Edit: I'm completely stumped. I tried everything I could think of to make it work. I tried editing the packet and resending it to the server, but it just crashed WoT. I tried fiddling with the CheatEngine code for hours and couldn't get any definitive difference. Even when I made the money packet with "No Operation", I still had 15m, and no change except a slight decease in money.

Any ideas anyone?
    Last edited by Noovaa; 10-21-2011 at 12:35 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    When you No Operation an address, it makes that address do nothing.
    It will fuck up what you're trying to achieve here.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    When you No Operation an address, it makes that address do nothing.
    It will fuck up what you're trying to achieve here.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    you just need to hackedit the amount of hits you've done, since your EXP and GOLD is mostly based on how many hits you've landed ...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    if you're right ParkYonglee then it means that the time to freeze and edit the values would be seconds before the match is over,

about the money editing i did the ''appearence'' thing some how and tried to buy the t-46, it actually worked to buy it but the only problem was that it said '' you already have ''t-46'' in the garage so in that way the boughtment didn't work:P

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    ofcourse the amounts of hits aren't everything, there's also a value which tier you are and which tank you shot, so damaging higher tiers gives more credits and exp ... so I wonder what'd be the result if sending a faked packet with 1000 hits but no information what you did hit ^__^

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    well if you have gotten a little slight decrease in money that means that you have triggerd something that tricked the server and accepted the decreased value!

Another thought or idea i got is this!

1, means that the information goes straight to the server and that we might be editing the values with our programs so it maybe wont work due to the server is detecting direct changes ''perhaps'' :P

the method (,2) i am thinking of is to reroute the ''.exe/wot application bla bla and its login ip'' to a middle ''station'' (a somehow self made program/application) that makes the net data go thru it before rechin the server,

a station wich you can ''connect'' to the main server with some edited data. so the main server ''think its the original'' values that is comes from...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    wot disscussion hack.png  

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast