Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Thanks

Red face Combat Arms Direct Login

Can anyone help me with my little application that launches Combat Arms directly into the game?

I'm using this code:
    Code:
    Shell("C:\Nexon\Combat Arms\Engine.exe -windowtitle CombatArms -rez Engine.REZ -rez Game -authip 208.85.111.14 -authport 10001 -pcroom 0 -UserId")
    The above code successfully launches directly into the game but now i would like to know how to log in automatically like starting the game from the browser does.

Notice: I know how to launch the game using CombatArms_Direct.exe, I'm not trying to do that. Im trying to lauch directly into the game(Engine.exe) and login automatically.
    Last edited by Drake; 10-23-2011 at 06:38 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    What? I don't really get what your trying to do..

The way i run CA is COMBATARMS.NEXON.NET -> LOGIN -> START GAME.

I don't think there's a way to login immediately without logging in on the website ( or the game if your running CombatArms_Direct )

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Polo View Post
    What? I don't really get what your trying to do..

The way i run CA is COMBATARMS.NEXON.NET -> LOGIN -> START GAME.

I don't think there's a way to login immediately without logging in on the website ( or the game if your running CombatArms_Direct )
    True... You can't make a seperate code for automatic login. The best you can do it what @Polo stated.
    Thank meh if I helped you

Thanks
    @Polo @M4ster H4cker Both of you are wrong. All the OP needs to do is figure out how the login information is sent from the website to the server and send the same information including his username and password when he tries to run his loader. Also, there are certain VIP hacks on different sites that have you login through their client, and it starts the game with it's own loader. Please don't post information if you don't really know what's possible.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    @Polo Both of you are wrong. All the OP needs to do is figure out how the login information is sent from the website to the server and send the same information including his username and password when he tries to run his loader. Also, there are certain VIP hacks on different sites that have you login through their client, and it starts the game with it's own loader. Please don't post information if you don't really know what's possible.
    Lmao? Did i not mention that i don't understand what he's trying to ask 100%?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Polo View Post

Lmao? Did i not mention that i don't understand what he's trying to ask 100%?
    Then there is no reason to be posting. If you don't understand the question nor have an actual solution, what point is there in saying anything at all?

Quote Originally Posted by M4ster H4cker
    Hold on, if he knows so much, why don't we just let him release his program that automatically sends the login data to the server. Since he knows it so much.
    Reported for spam. If you're not going to post anything on topic, don't post anything at all. This thread isn't about me, or you, it's about the OP having a question and wanting it to be answered. Obviously you are not doing as such, and I've reported you for just reasons. If you keep on going about posting this useless bullshit, I'll keep reporting your posts. You are unable to help the OP, so do not post in OP's thread. It's that simple. You're also getting off-topic.

I doubt you even know what
    Code:
    Shell("C:\Nexon\Combat Arms\Engine.exe -windowtitle CombatArms -rez Engine.REZ -rez Game -authip 208.85.111.14 -authport 10001 -pcroom 0 -UserId")
    even does.

And yes, I do know how to make a loader log into Combat Arms. I won't just release it to someone who has WORKED all the way to where he is, only to get the rest handed to him. Building knowledge is based on trial and error, the only thing that the OP should be given is hints on where to go next.

And on that topic, I do have a hint for the OP. If you want to authorize access to the game by using the browser based authentication, you need to find what client script for the login and password fields leads to the server. If you're using the authentication via what is given by the CA direct shortcut, you will need to scan for the login field and password field addresses whilst logging in. It's more efficient to go directly through the client than it is to go through the website.

Waiting for

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

bricksnsticks (10-22-2011),Nitehawk772 Bkup (10-22-2011)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by M4ster H4cker View Post

ONTOPIC: Now make it an executable that opens CA and logs you in automatically. (Doesn't matter the order. Don't think its important)
    Umm...Thats what i've been trying to do? You didn't actually post again to help me did you? You just wanted to respond to Lehsyrus. And please guys lets not turn this into a flame post...it just makes it harder for me to get my question answered.

Back on topic: Ill keep trying until i get it right. My goal now is to find out how the login script on the website works and try to in-cooperate it into my program. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    To those that are saying its not possible, you are wrong. I successfully auto-logged in without using the website(sort of). What i did was log in on the CA website, hit Start Game, and captured the commandline arguments that the website login passes to Engine.exe(the actual game). Using the arguments i got(which included my login information), i was able to use my program to send the same arguments to Engine.exe, and SUCCESS!!, it started the game and logged me in automatically. The things is, the the login information that the web login passes to Engine.exe seems to expire after 5 mins or so. So after 5 min my program is busted. So i know this actually is possible, just that im doing it wrong. Using my program, I need to actually send my login info to the server and get back the arguments to pass to Engine.exe, not just get the arguments from the web login otherwise it just expires after 5 min.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to bricksnsticks For This Useful Post:

Lehsyrus (10-22-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    OFF TOPIC: Don't double post. Click "Reply with quote" , copy what it says there, click "+ Reply to Thread" type what you want, paste the quote, and then add more after the quote.

ON TOPIC: Goodluck with that.
    Thank meh if I helped you

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by M4ster H4cker View Post
    OFF TOPIC: Don't double post. Click "Reply with quote" , copy what it says there, click "+ Reply to Thread" type what you want, paste the quote, and then add more after the quote.

ON TOPIC: Goodluck with that.
    Someone tell me, is this guy retarded?

PS: M4ster H4cker you do realize that actually wasn't a double post but looks like one because your useless post that you post before mines got deleted right?
    Last edited by bricksnsticks; 10-22-2011 at 08:14 PM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to bricksnsticks For This Useful Post:

Lehsyrus (10-23-2011)

Thanks
    SUCCESS!!!

Thanks Lehsyrus and Twack. I've successfully completed my program and it works 100%.

Thread can now be closed...

EDIT: How do i mark thread as solved?
    Last edited by bricksnsticks; 10-22-2011 at 11:05 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bricksnsticks View Post
    SUCCESS!!!

Thanks Lehsyrus and Twack. I've successfully completed my program and it works 100%.

Just mention any minions, and it was my pleasure. Whenever someone says something isn't possible, don't believe them

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

bricksnsticks (10-23-2011),Nexulous (10-23-2011)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bricksnsticks View Post
    SUCCESS!!!

/ Closed

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Just asking what would be the use of doing this?
    seeing how login in from there website and the from the files. Why would you need the other way?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Valid keys, he gave me one himself.

Thanks

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Twack For This Useful Post:

bricksnsticks (10-22-2011)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast