Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Thanks

Stop Advertising MPGH With [GM] Nexon

Do you realize how idiotic it is? You are giving the programmers of the game the site that you got the hack off of. They are going to go to mpgh.net and dl the hack, inspect it, and then patch it again. Why make it easier for them?

It's like blackmailing the world with a virus ( while you already have the anit-virus of course), then telling them what genes to split in order to get the antivirus. Rendering your whole plan pointless.

Stop telling everyone where to get the hacks you idiots.

Not to mention the fact that more noobs are going to have the hack because you made it 10x easier for them to find it, thus making it pointless to have a hack anyways. Because if everyone has a hack, then you having the hack gives you no advantage.

So lets not all be completely retarded by spamming.

Scripting VB in my basement, and eating Cheezies.
    Thanks
    I agree, plus I like to 1v1 people, let me try telling them its not me hacking the game...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    WHAT A FUCKING GREAT IDEA! I WONDER WHY OUR SITE NAME WAS FILTERED 5-6 MONTHS AGO! OH WAIT, IT'S BECAUSE NEXON ALREADY KNOWS ABOUT US AND LURKS AROUND OUR BOARDS 24/7!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperion View Post
    WHAT A FUCKING GREAT IDEA! I WONDER WHY OUR SITE NAME WAS FILTERED 5-6 MONTHS AGO! OH WAIT, IT'S BECAUSE NEXON ALREADY KNOWS ABOUT US AND LURKS AROUND OUR BOARDS 24/7!
    so this is like a dictadorship forum. u make new hacks and stuff and u wont let others share their opinion on ur new inventions. how pathetic. cant take any opinions and this will lead to ur failure.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by dudewar1 View Post
    so this is like a dictadorship forum. u make new hacks and stuff and u wont let others share their opinion on ur new inventions. how pathetic. cant take any opinions and this will lead to ur failure.
    What are you talking about? If this was a "dictatorship," then we wouldn't allow you to voice your opinions. You're free to add your suggestions, but the odds that we'll take it into consideration is astronomical. Dave doesn't have to listen to suggestions, since it's his hack.

Quote Originally Posted by GladiatorLD View Post
    You are a great example of the idiots I am talking about. Did you even read what I said?

And we all know only people with no intelligence type in all caps.
    You obviously didn't get the sarcasm in my post. Nexon already knew about us before Dave had put in the spambot. Is there any point in taking it out? And for your information, we don't care if everyone hacks. We don't give a flying fuck if you enjoy hacking or not. How naive of you to think we made this site to give our users' "enjoyment," and how selfish of you to want our hacks all to yourself.
    Last edited by Hyperion; 12-23-2008 at 03:49 PM.

Thanks
    You obviously didn't get the sarcasm in my post. Nexon already knew about us before Dave had put in the spambot. Is there any point in taking it out? And for your information, we don't care if everyone hacks. We don't give a flying fuck if you enjoy hacking or not. How naive of you to think we made this site to give our users' "enjoyment," and how selfish of you to want our hacks all to yourself.
    Selfish? I think not. This is the point I'm trying to make:

What is the point of having the spamming? Does it serve any useful purpose? What good does it do anyone?

And if Dave (not you) didnt make this site for the users enjoyment, then what other purpose does this site serve, other than to make whatever amount of money he makes from VIP and what not. And eventually, if the users aren't being satisfied, Dave will eventually start to lose money because those users will move to other sites. Basic business practice that the customer comes first. Even you should know that.

And to address the selfish issue..
    Its not being selfish, it's common sense. If everyone has the hack, then having the hack would be pointless. Everyone would be able to wallhack and cham and weapon hack, thus canceling out the effectiveness of the hack. It would give you no advantage over the other players.

And then eventually you will have the dominoe effect. The honest players of CA that refuse to DL the hack (even though they know its out there and where to find it) will have to succumb to the fact that they cant win without the hacks because so many other people are hacking. Thus, everyone in the game hacks, thus making it useless to have a hack in the first place.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Selfish? I think not. This is the point I'm trying to make:

What is the point of having the spamming? Does it serve any useful purpose? What good does it do anyone?

It may not be good for you, but look at how many users come here.

And if Dave (not you) didnt make this site for the users enjoyment, then what other purpose does this site serve, other than to make whatever amount of money he makes from VIP and what not. And eventually, if the users aren't being satisfied, Dave will eventually start to lose money because those users will move to other sites. Basic business practice that the customer comes first. Even you should know that.

You AREN'T a customer. You and all the free users should be grateful you even get a hack. The public hack is just another plan to get more people to buy VIP. Yes, customers do come first, which is why the vip hack has less bugs and more options. Btw, the vip hack gives you the option to turn off the spambot.

And to address the selfish issue..
    Its not being selfish, it's common sense. If everyone has the hack, then having the hack would be pointless. Everyone would be able to wallhack and cham and weapon hack, thus canceling out the effectiveness of the hack. It would give you no advantage over the other players.

If everyone is using basic hacks, then people will buy VIP hacks. Pretty obvious...

And then eventually you will have the dominoe effect. The honest players of CA that refuse to DL the hack (even though they know its out there and where to find it) will have to succumb to the fact that they cant win without the hacks because so many other people are hacking. Thus, everyone in the game hacks, thus making it useless to have a hack in the first place.

As I said before, we don't care about what happens to CA as long as we get money.
    My answers are in bold. In all, we're not moved by anyone's tragic "I GOT CAUGHT HAXING PL0X REMOVE SPAMX0R." You and all the other free members will help us make money whether you want to or not. Money is all we need, nothing else is needed.
    Last edited by Hyperion; 12-23-2008 at 04:17 PM.

Thanks
    You are a great example of the idiots I am talking about. Did you even read what I said?

And we all know only people with no intelligence type in all caps.

Scripting VB in my basement, and eating Cheezies.
    Thanks
    Im cutting out the spambot with my moms .asi editor. It bugs me. No offense MPGH you guys rule!
    Edit: Gladiator, your fucked in the ass, your talking to Hyperion....

Thanks
    Quite frankly, I don't care who I'm talking to.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quite frankly, I don't care who I'm talking to.
    The point is Dave needs money. That's the only reason why he made this site. In the perspective of a Capitalist, this is a pretty ingenious scheme. The traffic of this site has nearly doubled.

Thanks
    LOL as soon as nexon takes action, I guarantee MPGH will be sued for advertising, says no advertising in their Terms of Service. No offense to anyone that is offended.

Thanks
    o ya its anoying i get spam like crazy

14. The Following User Says Thank You to richardx4 For This Useful Post:

ddlinx (12-23-2008)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Do you realize how idiotic it is? You are giving the programmers of the game the site that you got the hack off of. They are going to go to mpgh.net and dl the hack, inspect it, and then patch it again. Why make it easier for them?

It's like blackmailing the world with a virus ( while you already have the anit-virus of course), then telling them what genes to split in order to get the antivirus. Rendering your whole plan pointless.

Stop telling everyone where to get the hacks you idiots.

Not to mention the fact that more noobs are going to have the hack because you made it 10x easier for them to find it, thus making it pointless to have a hack anyways. Because if everyone has a hack, then you having the hack gives you no advantage.

So lets not all be completely retarded by spamming.
    yea soon they gonna find all the hacks and delete them all

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    its no ONE advertising where they got the hacks from!... they HACK it self advertises itself as [GM]Nexon u choobs! Dave made it that way so he can get more traffic to his site and ofcourse more VIP's that way he gets more money.

If you use the Public hacks then it will advertise as [GM]Nexon which ever room you join.
    [IMG]https://s78.photobucke*****m/albums/j111/ashwinbsn/th_c42afe063644cbbb136ecf1476650646.jpg[/IMG]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast