Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Darker than Black Ending

I just finished watching both seasons of darker than black. Can someone explain to me what happens to Amber in the ending of season 1? and wtf happened to all the contracters in that area? What happened to Bai (Hei's sister)?

In season 2 did Sion create another world for his sister? and why is Yin all weird? If Sion created another world why is it so similar to the previous one? If not what did Sion do? What is Kihara talking about the Syndicate, did she create a new Syndicate and what is she doing?
    Last edited by Aznganxter; 10-22-2011 at 06:31 AM. Reason: utube

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Season 1 Darker then black.
    Amber used the rest of her contractor powers to turn back time before they shot the Saturn system. Which means she died. Lee / Hei sister was always inside of Lee. She used her power and merged with Hei which is why he has no price for using his contractor powers. Bai power can alter matter on the quantum power and use electric shocks. So Hei used her power altered the matter inside the saturn system and broke the machine. So nothing happened to the contractors

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Music For This Useful Post:

Aznganxter (10-22-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Music View Post
    Season 1 Darker then black.
    Amber used the rest of her contractor powers to turn back time before they shot the Saturn system. Which means she died. Lee / Hei sister was always inside of Lee. She used her power and merged with Hei which is why he has no price for using his contractor powers. Bai power can alter matter on the quantum power and use electric shocks. So Hei used her power altered the matter inside the saturn system and broke the machine. So nothing happened to the contractors
    Thanks for explaining. But if nothing happened to the contracters where did they go? And could you explain season 2 please?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Aznganxter View Post
    Thanks for explaining. But if nothing happened to the contracters where did they go? And could you explain season 2 please?
    i just finished watching season 2 not long ago.

Kihara little group was called by other people "The Syndicate" but i don't think that she named it that. Yin i don't know why shes wierd your gonna have to ask someone else :\
    Sion's last present to suou before he died was yes , another world which was different from the regular world behind it had no contractors.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

i just finished watching season 2 not long ago.

Kihara little group was called by other people "The Syndicate" but i don't think that she named it that. Yin i don't know why shes wierd your gonna have to ask someone else :\
    Sion's last present to suou before he died was yes , another world which was different from the regular world behind it had no contractors.
    So Sion made 2 worlds? If so why is Kirihara, Hei and July in it(same world as Suou)? Or did he just change the world current world?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    So Sion made 2 worlds? If so why is Kirihara, Hei and July in it(same world as Suou)? Or did he just change the world current world?
    No he only made One world. The world the story starts off in is the regular world like in season one. Around episode 12 Sion made an another world and sent Suou to the other world where contractors don't exist and altered her memory. I think Sion just made a copy of everyone from the regular world and sent them tot he second world.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

No he only made One world. The world the story starts off in is the regular world like in season one. Around episode 12 Sion made an another world and sent Suou to the other world where contractors don't exist and altered her memory. I think Sion just made a copy of everyone from the regular world and sent them tot he second world.
    I finally got it you have to watch season 3 they explain everything -.- Yin was evolving too quickly because of Hei and all the organizations wanted her. Her other self (the awakening) was coming to fast and etc, thats why she is all locked up. I dont want to spoil the 3rd season.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    I finally got it you have to watch season 3 they explain everything -.- Yin was evolving too quickly because of Hei and all the organizations wanted her. Her other self (the awakening) was coming to fast and etc, thats why she is all locked up. I dont want to spoil the 3rd season.
    S3 is out? Since when?

And I absolutely loved DTB.

It sounds like you (OP) haven't seen the OVAs between S1 and S2. Personally, they're the best episodes of the entire series, plus they explain a lot of it. You're missing out if you haven't seen them.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by L View Post

S3 is out? Since when?

And I absolutely loved DTB.

It sounds like you (OP) haven't seen the OVAs between S1 and S2. Personally, they're the best episodes of the entire series, plus they explain a lot of it. You're missing out if you haven't seen them.
    I mean the 4 ova's. Some people call it Season 1.5, Season 3 and etc.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    DTB shoulda ended with the first season. The second season was pretty lame cus hei was outa action/drunk most of the time.

The manga makes absolutely no sense, so i guess thats the furthest the series has gotten.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    DTB shoulda ended with the first season. The second season was pretty lame cus hei was outa action/drunk most of the time.

The manga makes absolutely no sense, so i guess thats the furthest the series has gotten.
    I personally think they should have skipped that part, since most of the viewers watched it for hei's personality and his other traits, the first season was fantastic though.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    I mean the 4 ova's. Some people call it Season 1.5, Season 3 and etc.
    They were in between the 2 seasons so -> 1.5

@Empire I don't quite agree with you. It pissed me off in the second season how Hei wasn't the true main character and rather a side character as well as Yin being practically nonexistent except in reference to Izunami (or however you spell it). However, near the end I felt it redeemed itself when you got to see more about Hei and how he still cared for Yin. Ending wasn't good though.