Thanks

Public Hack work on Vista?

Well everyone nice again the public hack has has been updated but again it doesn't work for many users including me. Im very thankful for MPGH to release a public hack but it sucks that i can't even use it along with many more members. Im really making this post to help MPGH solve this big issue alot of people have with this hack. What issue is happening? Well when i put MPGH public hack files into my combat arms folder and start combat arms it says combat arms has stopped working. When i take the files out of my combat arms folder it starts up just fine. So it has to be the hack that is causing issues not my game nor my computer i use to use the old public hacks all the time.

Thanks
    re-install Combat Arms and put the hacks in again.

You may have old hacks left in the CA folder by mistake without noticing.

Thanks
    this is happening to me too im downloading the client again; may be that's the problem
    I heard around that if combat arms detected any old hacks it will stop working or ignore the hacks... and to fix this you have to re download the client and re install ir after delleting everything in combat arms folder and then reinstall.
    I don't know if this is the solution but i hope this helps you.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ploxide View Post
    Well everyone nice again the public hack has has been updated but again it doesn't work for many users including me. Im very thankful for MPGH to release a public hack but it sucks that i can't even use it along with many more members. Im really making this post to help MPGH solve this big issue alot of people have with this hack. What issue is happening? Well when i put MPGH public hack files into my combat arms folder and start combat arms it says combat arms has stopped working. When i take the files out of my combat arms folder it starts up just fine. So it has to be the hack that is causing issues not my game nor my computer i use to use the old public hacks all the time.
    right click combat arms and go to properties, then go to compatability and change it to (windows xp service pack)

5. The Following User Says Thank You to kconn034 For This Useful Post:

onit676 (12-24-2008)