Thanks

I've hit a wall trying to use SinBot 2.4

Hello.

Brand new here, just started hacking yesterday and things were going fine until I tried to use a bot. I am using PerX, DankSole 2.1, and VinEU (Vin.dll). My problem is that I'm not entirely sure what to do. I have tried to search for the problem but I didn't come up with anything that helped. Here is what I do and the problems I encounter. I also run everything as administrator, just to clarify. So I take the bind commands in the SinBot 2.4 READ ME file and paste them into the console. Next I log in and then select a boat. Here is where I run into two sets of problems. My settings are 1680x1050 and I'm using the highest setting config. file on SinBot 2.4, I start the program and pick the map using the correct OS setting.

I leave the binds as well as the rest of the settings alone. I press Insert in Custom full screen mode and the bot starts up the map automatically. When it loads the map it just sits there though, I alt-tab back to windows and the message is telling me that it is attempting to start the boat and a timer keeps counting down. In game If I press ESC once to bring up the mouse, I can see it trying to keep clicking where the start button would be. I can manually trigger the console commands with the appropriately binded keys, but the bot itself does not function. I tried using the full screen resolution above the custom full screen resolution and that did work, but with a new set of problems.

You can't alt tab out of that screen mode, so I would have to start SinBot 2.4 and then go into the game and change the resolution. SinBot starts up just fine and says it's skipping to the boss room during the boat loading sequence. Unfortunately it only runs a few feet though, then it starts throwing a few spears when it says it's attempting to clear the boss room. I try and activate a console command and none of them are working. After a follow up test I conclude that changing to full screen resolution deletes all of the bind commands in the console. Is there a way I can save the console commands, or even better, is there a simpler solution while using a custom resolution that I'm just not aware of?

I would really appreciate any help that could be provided.

Thanks.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    try these in order. restart the game in-between steps if unsuccessful... also keep in mind that even when you get things right the bot can bug out from time to time.

1) With the game NOT RUNNING, copy the proper cfg (ie from the low folder if you use low settings) into ur Vin cfg folder

2) use fullscreen mode.
    2a) Mouse or Keyboard mode? MUST BE MOUSE MODE

3) the binds in the readme are fine... you can eliminate NUMPAD_DOWNARROW it no longer functions

4) what map are u running?

5) try the other OS setting and report back.
    Last edited by karokyumofo; 10-23-2011 at 09:09 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Also when the bot is started do not tinker with anyother programs or alt tab for it will prevent the bot from using the binded keys efficientley just sit and watch if it goes accordingly Note: Some maps required a recnt speed hack taht was patched so that can also be a factor if the bot doesnt complete the mission
    Ahhhhhh soft like tangelos

Thanks
    Sorry, I haven't had a chance to reply until now. My initial suspicion was correct, as soon as I got the commands working in non-custom full screen resolution everything ran smoothly with no problems. I'm not sure how I really fixed it though, I can now alt-tab out and open up a new window inside the client, which I was unable to do before.

Thanks for the suggestions, appreciate it.