Poll: BF3 vs Mw3

Thread: BF3 vs MW3

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam View Post
    You don't have to have both open . It's either or. 2 different ways to launch. Try it out. All they did is create their own steam, basically. I doubt that's lazy at all.

If this is stemmed from CoD, then so is Halo's. And MoH. And every FPS game ever created, according to your logic. Similarities=/=same thing. Just because it has similarities (like every game ever created) to another game doesn't mean it's stemmed at all.
    If you have played the campaign, and played CoD's campaign. I'm not talking about similarities either. I'm talking entire sections of the game that could be directly attributed to previous CoD titles.
    Texture Mods

Obedear, the sky is low

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Heartview View Post
    If you have played the campaign, and played CoD's campaign. I'm not talking about similarities either. I'm talking entire sections of the game that could be directly attributed to previous CoD titles.
    Name them .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    To long to read and the blue colour don't help o.o

I'm the Hitman of MPGH.

Thanks
    MW3 is all about the campaign.
    Battlefield is all about the Mutliplayer.
    2 different aspects to look at it from.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    No. Not even hypocritical. They announced a brand new game with all this new shit. MW3 announced modes. That's it.

It's battlefield numero 3 with frostbite numero 2. Derp.

You're the one getting butthurt over someone's opinion. Derp. I was only answering his inquiry, because we already DO know what it's gonna be like. CoD's extremely predictable as of right now.
    Please stop talking about the engine update to frostbite 2. If you know anything about game engines you would know that an upgrade isn't always better. Along with BF3 and its new engine came a whole ton more glitches. Thats why I like both but I enjoy MW better. Cause its simple and addicting just like Crossfire. BF3 is a good game for people who like realism in a game but only if your willing to go through the glitches in the game.

And for the last time, can people stop talking about the new engine. Im not saying you don't know anything about it but most of the population of the BF3 gamers don't know what the new engine does. They just heard it somewhere and go around repeating it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Name them .
    All Ghillied Up => Night Shift

Rail Missions (Game Over, Endgame, Vorkuta Bikes) => Going Hunting

Death From Above => Clearing The Sky

There are more, but they are the obvious ones.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    Battlefield 3 .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Spawn466 View Post
    Please stop talking about the engine update to frostbite 2. If you know anything about game engines you would know that an upgrade isn't always better. Along with BF3 and its new engine came a whole ton more glitches. Thats why I like both but I enjoy MW better. Cause its simple and addicting just like Crossfire. BF3 is a good game for people who like realism in a game but only if your willing to go through the glitches in the game.

And for the last time, can people stop talking about the new engine. Im not saying you don't know anything about it but most of the population of the BF3 gamers don't know what the new engine does. They just heard it somewhere and go around repeating it.
    You're so derped. All engines have glitches, nothing now. I have seen only like 1 glitch, and it was fixed quickly. Stop judging by the beta, which actually had a shit-ton of glitches.

New engine = new experience, that's why we keep saying it. CoD has no new engine. No new experience. Derp.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post

All Ghillied Up => Night Shift

Rail Missions (Game Over, Endgame, Vorkuta Bikes) => Going Hunting

Death From Above => Clearing The Sky

There are more, but they are the obvious ones.
    All ghillied up? Isn't that in CoD4? I think I remember that mission. It's similar, but it's got obvious differences. Less crawling, more of just hiding behind shit. I see where you get it from, though .

If you're going to call rail missions a copy, then all games copy CoD.

Idk what death from above is and I don't think I'm at clearing the sky is.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post

Lol..MW3 is slower than me pinching a turtle head after I ate a pound of cheddar.
    If you want fast paced play Quake 2 or Quake 3 arena. Drink lots of Redbull and smoke some crack.
    You'll need it.
    LOL never thod about that actually, quake 4 was awesome back in the days

TROLL PHILOSOPHY
    An action is worth a thousand words, therefore, pressing thanks is worth saying thanks a thousand times....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    All ghillied up? Isn't that in CoD4? I think I remember that mission. It's similar, but it's got obvious differences. Less crawling, more of just hiding behind shit. I see where you get it from, though .

Yeah but you can see that Night Shift was very much inspired by all ghillied up, everything from the tension building to the extraction and defence scenes.

I'm not saying they're a copy, but if CoD is a direct competitor then you'd think that DICE would strive to 1 up IW in the excitement department, but the jet scene was really lackluster compared to rail scenes in CoD4, MW2 and even Black Ops.

Death From Above is a mission in CoD4 where you take control of an AC130 and must assist and guide a stealth team on the ground (also in Spec Ops for MW2). There is a similar mission in BF3 where after you are in the jet you take control of a UAV and do almost the same. However it's nowhere near as fun.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    BF3's campaign isn't top quality, multiplayer is.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful
    I would say BF3, and I hope I will get money for it!

Thanks

Stop interpreting "descended from" and "attributed to" as "copied hurr durr"

The similarities are blaring if you have played all the campaigns, and for a game that the fanboys keep touting as the "CoD killer" it certainly does try very hard to be similar.
    Texture Mods

Obedear, the sky is low

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Heartview For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Doc (10-24-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    You're so derped. All engines have glitches, nothing now. I have seen only like 1 glitch, and it was fixed quickly. Stop judging by the beta, which actually had a shit-ton of glitches.

New engine = new experience, that's why we keep saying it. CoD has no new engine. No new experience. Derp.
    First you should cool it with the derp term. And second is that I wasn't talking about the beta. I currently own BF3 on ps3 and it is pretty obvious that it has more then 1 glitch.Plus the biggest update of the new engine is the enhanced in game destruction. Cause anyone should know that a powerful realistic game like bf3 which when shooting at a block creates a hole or a building can topple down, should know that a crap ton of problems come with it. Search up the known glitches if you don't believe me.

Also I wouldn't call the new engine a new experience. It is an upgrade from frostbite 1.5 to 2.0. Which like I said only enhanced the physics of the game which doesn't make the experience that much different then the first. Plus if MW2 was such a huge success then why change something up at the risk of making it worse, when you know that everyone will love it the way it is. So you should just wait until mw3 comes out then judge it.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast