Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by yash95 View Post
    what do u mean by paste your binds manually? right-click copy and paste into the console window? I did that it still says unable to find console. Any solutions?
    SOLUTION: Don't worry about it.

Quote Originally Posted by stacked View Post
    Do not click on the yes button when the pop up window says "Do you want to MHwalker to paste them for you." Manually copy and paste them in yourself.
    If it can't find the console, it won't give you that option.
    Last edited by l2noob2; 11-02-2011 at 02:33 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by yash95 View Post
    what do u mean by paste your binds manually? right-click copy and paste into the console window? I did that it still says unable to find console. Any solutions?
    There binded after you paste them. Currently it cant find them because you obviously dont have the donater version.
    So donate to Dank for the donate version or to l2 for his donater version.
    Either way just because it cand find your console doesnt mean the hacks dont work. Experiment with your hacks before you QQ on the forums.
    Dear Liz,
    [IMG]https://i952.photobucke*****m/albums/ae4/Linxis172/Liz.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Lol i love how many idiots there are, i never asked for the VIP edition, check my posts, did i ever mention VIP edition? Ask l2noob2 did i mention VIP edition in the emails?

It was nothing more than a signal/ message from all the EU's that appreciate the work he did to support the EU version. But you guys seem to be just a bunch of idiots that only see what they want because i never mentioned the STUPID VIP Version. I would have no benefits anyways, all the dungeons in the EU version are free.

Thanks
    Is the bot patched yet? since today's EU patch it was detected?

Sorry if i ask alredy awnsered questions but i have no clue ^-^

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by FioX View Post
    Lol i love how many idiots there are, i never asked for the VIP edition, check my posts, did i ever mention VIP edition? Ask l2noob2 did i mention VIP edition in the emails?

It was nothing more than a signal/ message from all the EU's that appreciate the work he did to support the EU version. But you guys seem to be just a bunch of idiots that only see what they want because i never mentioned the STUPID VIP Version. I would have no benefits anyways, all the dungeons in the EU version are free.
    lol im feeling a shadowrecon4 here :P @Nico @Pie @DanK @dracconus @Paladin
    Also @FioX it seems your the idiot in this situation.
    Last edited by Morior; 11-02-2011 at 02:52 PM.
    Dear Liz,

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Morior View Post
    lol im feeling a shadowrecon4 here :P @Nico @Pie @DanK @dracconus @Paladin
    Also @FioX it seems your the idiot in this situation.
    wth is a shadowrecon4?
    im the idiot? fine then i guess you are the smartass.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    wth is a shadowrecon4?
    im the idiot? fine then i guess you are the smartass.
    Only the people who have experience in our section know what it is.
    Dear Liz,

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

Let me first start by saying I'm not flaming, just attempting to educate you on the matter.

1. Insulting people directly is flaming, and IS against the rules here (I know that other people did it, but I'm talking to you right now, so don't think that I'm secluding you on this part.) so please stop as it will get you banned if a moderator decides to do so.

2. Donating a dollar, or less, and even around that is not really a "signal/ message of appreciation. It's an insult, and a very offensive one since most of the time they cause fees that make the recipient LOSE money. So knowing that then honestly I can't help but agree with the persons before you that stated that it was highly offensive and not in the best of judgement. (Calling people idiots is too childish, there's more intelligent, and less offensive ways to word it.)

3. Insulting the intelligence of @DanK - One of the largest contributors in this section is a pretty crazy idea considering that if it weren't for his console, and HD's, a good 99% of the people here wouldn't have hacks, and this bot would not work.

Just think before you post in such a hateful manner. There's a way to say things nicely, and stand your ground without bitching people out (it's something I'm working on...and if I can then anyone can.)
    Like my work? Feel free to donate using the button below

¤Advanced Search Tutorial (For Site Newbies)

¤Labyrinth Leveling Bot

¤Free Fishing Tutorial

¤Personal Bot Collection

¤ClipBoard Pasting Program Source Code (for things that don't let you)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by dracconus View Post
    Let me first start by saying I'm not flaming, just attempting to educate you on the matter.

1. Insulting people directly is flaming, and IS against the rules here (I know that other people did it, but I'm talking to you right now, so don't think that I'm secluding you on this part.) so please stop as it will get you banned if a moderator decides to do so.

2. Donating a dollar, or less, and even around that is not really a "signal/ message of appreciation. It's an insult, and a very offensive one since most of the time they cause fees that make the recipient LOSE money. So knowing that then honestly I can't help but agree with the persons before you that stated that it was highly offensive and not in the best of judgement. (Calling people idiots is too childish, there's more intelligent, and less offensive ways to word it.)

3. Insulting the intelligence of @DanK - One of the largest contributors in this section is a pretty crazy idea considering that if it weren't for his console, and HD's, a good 99% of the people here wouldn't have hacks, and this bot would not work.

Just think before you post in such a hateful manner. There's a way to say things nicely, and stand your ground without bitching people out (it's something I'm working on...and if I can then anyone can.)
    it was never meant to be an insult so sry if it was, though what i don't accept is calling me names without proofs and flaming, which leaded me to flame back , also sorry for that.

Also i don't remember Insulting DanK in any ways , if i did sorry for that as well.

Though i don't know why so many members are giving a "pile" to this "event" since if any had the reason to be insulting me would be l2noob2 and not any other member on this forum.
    Last edited by FioX; 11-02-2011 at 04:18 PM.

Thanks

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567