Innocent

My soon to be new laptop

15.6" screen, 1366 x 768
    Intel i5-2410 processor
    640 GB harddisk 5400RPM
    4 GB intern geheugen
    Nvidia Geforce GT520 512MB
    OS Windows 7 Home Premium

Hey folks! these are the specs! I'm kinda curious about what games I can run with this, since I don't know a lot about specs... I don't really care about the newest games, since I can't play them on the crap I'm using right now anyway.

Soo... what would be the top of this laptop (30fps with minimum req.) ?
    Thanks a LOT to whoever responds :3
    Credits to:
    Noxit
    666Hiddenmaster666
    Mindfuck
    MPGH

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    GFX is pretty shit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Noth worth it...
    Music historian here to please and displease,learning to teach all you peeps,so stop by the music part of the forum,and ask the question to your needs.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Combat Arms
    Crossfire.
    Pretty much all free games.

Thanks
    Should be able to play most F2P games (Not the highest settings though)
    I have played borderlands, Deus Ex: HR, WoW and League of Legends on worse specs.
    Probably won't be able to multitask to much maybe music while gaming, but those specs are fine for the odd f2p game.
    When you get the laptop just go on "Can I Run This?" and that will give you a good guide.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CertainFate View Post
    Should be able to play most F2P games (Not the highest settings though)
    I have played borderlands, Deus Ex: HR, WoW and League of Legends on worse specs.
    Probably won't be able to multitask to much maybe music while gaming, but those specs are fine for the odd f2p game.
    When you get the laptop just go on "Can I Run This?" and that will give you a good guide.
    "Can You Run It?" is horribly inaccurate. It says that I don't meet the minimum requirements to play Fable 1 (I can play it very well), but it says I'm well above the minimum requirements for Team Fortress 2 (I can't play it at all even with hacks to make the settings go as low as possible, an "n64" skin to make the game use less resources and tons of other system optimizing mods).

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitz View Post
    "Can You Run It?" is horribly inaccurate. It says that I don't meet the minimum requirements to play Fable 1 (I can play it very well), but it says I'm well above the minimum requirements for Team Fortress 2 (I can't play it at all even with hacks to make the settings go as low as possible, an "n64" skin to make the game use less resources and tons of other system optimizing mods).
    It's never been wrong for me, has always provided a good guide line on games I can play on my laptop.
    Also If you a running anything higher than Windows XP it will say you can't run Fable 1 as it goes by the official requirements for the game (As windows vista and 7 were not out when the game came out it is not officially supported by the game), Also the not running TF2 could be to issues not related to your direct hardware (such as internet connection, server issues ect.) however if you can't run it with all those mods then maybe the TF2 system requirements aren't that accurate...
    So I don't think it's to inaccurate, as the only real variables it does not take into account is resolution, internet speed and game issues. As a Hardware guide it works just fine as they just compare your specs to the official required specs.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitz View Post
    Read the name
    "Can you run it?".