Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical

DICE BANNED OVER 1000 people on Xbox for stats pading

The title sumes it up. Dice has banned 1000 of people on the xbox who were stat pading with both EOD and revivepads. I check the leaderboads and people all the way back in 678 place with less than 1million points accocunts are banned.

EA is taking serious actions towards cheaters and exploiters - News - Battlefield 3/BF3

I would not recomend stat pading anymore, unless you dont care. I dont know if I wana host point servers EVER again. I might host some modded servers with unlimited ammo and stuff like that.

Anyway I am hosting a server for testing purposes too. If you "READ BETWEEN THE LINES" You will know what the name of my server is.

Hint the name of the server is really obvious. just "READ BETWEEN THE LINES"
    Last edited by boxman13; 11-12-2011 at 04:30 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to boxman13 For This Useful Post:

bullpop (11-12-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Damnnnnnnnnnn

Donate Below to Help Me Achieve Donator Status

Thanks
    Wow it's their fault it's even in the game...they should thank the people that do it so they can better their game..
    Contact me about accounts I am selling or accounts I am trading at aim: brimblood11, skype: ic.nightmare, or msn: huntergaz53@hotmail.com happy gaming!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Seriously, its a bug they didn't realize was there and its not the peoples fault they don't feel like fixing it.
    I wonder if they can like argue their accounts back with at least reset stats?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    It's not only XBox but they did aswell bann ALOT people in PS3. PC is still in tact, but i think the banhammer goes true that aswell pritty soon.

Thanks
    Dice are just stupid little kids, they play this game too, I'm sure they know this bugs, they are banning people, its wrong, cause this people DIDNT HACKED THE GAME, DICE must first fix bugs!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Yeah thats true. boosting is not hacking. It's unbelievable that they did banning people , iam sure they gone do something to get the account back because they didnt hack. that they clean there account i can understand but banning is just not right.

My 2 cents

Thanks
    Battlelog / Sign in
    Battlelog / Sign in

Look at the Scoreboard: All this is happening because you showed this idiots how to host a server
    with a legit IP and what you have to change in the config file. Congrats!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Preforx View Post
    Battlelog / Sign in
    Battlelog / Sign in

Look at the Scoreboard: All this is happening because you showed this idiots how to host a server
    with a legit IP and what you have to change in the config file. Congrats!
    What I find funny is that boxman never released the configuration file or information on how to host a server beyond "go download the files and you need a whitelisted IP". These people clearly knew what they were doing.

Thanks
    Who is talking about boxman?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by boxman13 View Post
    The title sumes it up. Dice has banned 1000 of people on the xbox who were stat pading with both EOD and revivepads. I check the leaderboads and people all the way back in 678 place with less than 1million points accocunts are banned.

EA is taking serious actions towards cheaters and exploiters - News - Battlefield 3/BF3

I would not recomend stat pading anymore, unless you dont care. I dont know if I wana host point servers EVER again. I might host some modded servers with unlimited ammo and stuff like that.
    Great job telling everyone this Boxman .
    MPGH Member Since 10/17/2010
    Battlefield Minion Since 01/22/2014 till - 08/27/2014
    APB Minion since 11/12/2011 till 4/16/2012

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    1 : You can just SE`d EA support and you`ll received free keys I have 2 private methods which are working and success is about 90-95% if you are good at SE.

2 : They cant ban private hackers if coder is good ... Currently i`m using private hack for 12$ with all features but i`m only using 2d radar nothing else ... My score is like 30:4 in TDM modes ... Sometimes i dont even view it while i`m playing ...
    Last edited by pyshing; 11-12-2011 at 05:11 AM.
    Galaxy S Darky's v10.2 Extreme Edition / Vodoo Lagfix / 8GB Micro SDHC Class 4
    Core2Quad Q9550 @ 3.8GHz; Kingston 2x2 Hyper X DDR3 1600mhz & Corsair 2x2GB DDR3 1600mhz; ATI HD 5870 1GB GDDR5 DX 11 CLOCKED TO 950mhz and 1350 memory; Antec 1000W; 1TB + 640gb portable HDD ~ Acer GD245HQ 3D Vision 120hz ; Win 7 Ultimate x64

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by pyshing View Post
    1 : You can just SE`d EA support and you`ll received free keys I have 2 private methods which are working and success is about 90-95% if you are good at SE.

2 : They cant ban private hackers if coder is good ... Currently i`m using private hack for 12$ with all features but i`m only using 2d radar nothing else ... My score is like 30:4 in TDM modes ... Sometimes i don't even view it while i`m playing ...
    Your poor social engineering skills have now CAUSED EA to install a new policy on keys. I wanted to get myself a new key and they declined Stating that a new policy was implemented today, and they would not be able to help me with my problem. I have been using this method for years. It seems like skids Have gone and messed it up again!

DONT "insert profanity word here" ADVERTISE FOR YOU BS SKIDDY HACKS ON MY THREADS!

Anyway I am hosting a server for testing purposes too. If you "READ BETWEEN THE LINES" You will know what the name of my server is.

Hint the name of the server is really obvious. just "READ BETWEEN THE LINES"
    Last edited by boxman13; 11-12-2011 at 04:30 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Btw, READ BETWEEN THE LINES is always difficult to access. It's usually always "connecting"

just FYI

Donate Below to Help Me Achieve Donator Status

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by xX-RISE-Xx View Post
    Btw, READ BETWEEN THE LINES is always difficult to access. It's usually always "connecting"

just FYI
    also, same thing here.

It says "connecting" and is several minutes and does not come ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast