Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

Ignore him. What you need to do is follow the exact model dimensions of the guns you guys are modeling in real life. Don't use other video games for reference. Mw3's g36c is actually lacking detail in comparison to the actual Heckler and Koch model.

Use this airsoft body for the basic design and then add the attachments you guys think are correct for it. If you notice this body is longer and more sleak, with an extended muzzle. If you want people to stop being dicks, you're going to have to make the receivers even more realistic than shitty old Mw3. Don't model after Mw3, make it seem like THEY modeled their models after yours. you got this nig.
    Wow never thought of it that way. Do you have experience in modeling guns? thanks for advice luv ya nig <3

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by OBrozz View Post

Wow never thought of it that way. Do you have experience in modeling guns? thanks for advice luv ya nig <3
    Lol, he obviously doesn't if he's too dumb to notice the (exact) similarities between your model and MW3s..

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post

Lol, he obviously doesn't if he's too dumb to notice the (exact) similarities between your model and MW3s..
    Were you molested by your father? Because you obviously have some insecurities that you need to deal with in counseling considering the amount of smack-talk you do to others. If you're so smart, make a g36C model EXACTLY identical to the Heckler and Koch model, including every step to take apart the weapon and put it back together. Guaranteed you won't be able to get the ball pin in the stock correctly, nor will you be able to get the response trigger correct, and I can keep going.

@OBrozz I worked on a few projects for CS:S and for Halo Custom Edition, I haven't modeled in a few years but I can always give helpful advice<3

Thanks

Were you molested by your father? Because you obviously have some insecurities that you need to deal with in counseling considering the amount of smack-talk you do to others. If you're so smart, make a g36C model EXACTLY identical to the Heckler and Koch model, including every step to take apart the weapon and put it back together. Guaranteed you won't be able to get the ball pin in the stock correctly, nor will you be able to get the response trigger correct, and I can keep going.

@OBrozz I worked on a few projects for CS:S and for Halo Custom Edition, I haven't modeled in a few years but I can always give helpful advice<3
    Just to clear things up this is not my work it's my modelers gun. He is a amazing individual. He's legit probably the best 16yr old modeler i know. I may need you more because yesterday we were accused by the creators of ARMA 1 & ARMA 2 that we were stealing their models(Humvee Vehicles.) The bad thing is we don't want to get in trouble so we are removing them but i wish i could say he made them from scratch we just don't wanna take this anywhere bad :/ The reason i need you is because he modeled the arma truck off a image on google copied its exact detail and textured it using those exact textures. We do not have enough money to buy every gun and get take pictures of it. Maybe you could help us out? @Lehsyrus

Thanks

Just to clear things up this is not my work it's my modelers gun. He is a amazing individual. He's legit probably the best 16yr old modeler i know. I may need you more because yesterday we were accused by the creators of ARMA 1 & ARMA 2 that we were stealing their models(Humvee Vehicles.) The bad thing is we don't want to get in trouble so we are removing them but i wish i could say he made them from scratch we just don't wanna take this anywhere bad :/ The reason i need you is because he modeled the arma truck off a image on google copied its exact detail and textured it using those exact textures. We do not have enough money to buy every gun and get take pictures of it. Maybe you could help us out? @Lehsyrus
    Absolutely man, you just need to remember with vehicles, that you can't make an EXACT replica of a vehicle without permission, when you see vehicles in video-games there are always slight differences between the vehicle in the game and the actual vehicle, whether it's body shape, an elongated front, etc. I suggest you have your modeler make an exact copy, and just add details to it that you don't normally see. Small shit, like rain guards, different interior design, make the height of the inside carriage of the vehicle slightly lower and make it look more armored, etc. Small things that can turn a vehicle into something amazing, and only use other models for a basic design, never try to copy a model verbatim. You can take an epic weapon, like the Smith and Wesson Model 29 revolver, widen the front of the nose, elongate it three or four inches, add two more chambers in the revolver so the weapon just looks nuts, add a brushed metal skin, and you have yourself a weapon unique to your game that looks badass

Thanks

Absolutely man, you just need to remember with vehicles, that you can't make an EXACT replica of a vehicle without permission, when you see vehicles in video-games there are always slight differences between the vehicle in the game and the actual vehicle, whether it's body shape, an elongated front, etc. I suggest you have your modeler make an exact copy, and just add details to it that you don't normally see. Small shit, like rain guards, different interior design, make the height of the inside carriage of the vehicle slightly lower and make it look more armored, etc. Small things that can turn a vehicle into something amazing, and only use other models for a basic design, never try to copy a model verbatim. You can take an epic weapon, like the Smith and Wesson Model 29 revolver, widen the front of the nose, elongate it three or four inches, add two more chambers in the revolver so the weapon just looks nuts, add a brushed metal skin, and you have yourself a weapon unique to your game that looks badass
    Thanks for advice i would like to talk to you privately my modeler would like to chat. In his words "can he maybe, help me, like learning wise, i would like to learn form a true master" Ill pm you

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed

Lol, calm down. I never said I could make an exact replica of it. I'm simply saying that they can't make an exact replica of the MW3's. Just look at Obrozz's thread ffor "their" G36. I posted the Mw3 model too. It is literally the exact same gun.

Thanks

Thanks for advice i would like to talk to you privately my modeler would like to chat. In his words "can he maybe, help me, like learning wise, i would like to learn form a true master" Ill pm you
    I'm no master, I learned everything I know from Gh0st, the best modeler for Halo Custom Edition. He created the mongoose for Halo 2, the smg in Halo 2, and a few other weapons. His animations are better than anything bungie could of done though, they took his ideas without mentioning him at all, bastards

But on-topic, I know how to create futuristic weapons and vehicles better than anything, I can give your modeler pointers to follow to keep his work original, which is hard to do for modern FPS's now-a-days, but I have a few ideas for twists on guns that may be of some help

My specialty is map-creation by the way I love creating RIDICULOUS maps with overly-detailed scenarios My maps for CS:S were full of so many different entities it lagged like hell, I think Unity can handle some of my designs though

Thanks

I'm no master, I learned everything I know from Gh0st, the best modeler for Halo Custom Edition. He created the mongoose for Halo 2, the smg in Halo 2, and a few other weapons. His animations are better than anything bungie could of done though, they took his ideas without mentioning him at all, bastards

But on-topic, I know how to create futuristic weapons and vehicles better than anything, I can give your modeler pointers to follow to keep his work original, which is hard to do for modern FPS's now-a-days, but I have a few ideas for twists on guns that may be of some help

My specialty is map-creation by the way I love creating RIDICULOUS maps with overly-detailed scenarios My maps for CS:S were full of so many different entities it lagged like hell, I think Unity can handle some of my designs though
    Actually with what you said right their just won over 2 of my partners. My modeler who made this gun is creating maps for us too. He loves making maps more than guns so you have things in common. Second of all the lead programmer( I am Co-Programmer ) loves futuristic stuff so maybe in the future it could be a futuristic modern based game

Second of all i didn't wanna bring this up but the reason why my modelers guns are cod like because he knows the Environment Artist Of Infinity Ward and he thought him some tricks in guns and normal mapping. I think its funny he knows him then he may know you who has connections to halo :d Anyways if you don't believe i could give you a whole bio about him. In other words these professionals have thought him at a young age and hes smart. Your advice could come in handy and maybe work on ideas for maps with him in the future.

Thanks
    Actually with what you said right their just won over 2 of my partners. My modeler who made this gun is creating maps for us too. He loves making maps more than guns so you have things in common. Second of all the lead programmer( I am Co-Programmer ) loves futuristic stuff so maybe in the future it could be a futuristic modern based game

Second of all i didn't wanna bring this up but the reason why my modelers guns are cod like because he knows the Environment Artist Of Infinity Ward and he thought him some tricks in guns and normal mapping. I think its funny he knows him then he may know you who has connections to halo :d Anyways if you don't believe i could give you a whole bio about him. In other words these professionals have thought him at a young age and hes smart. Your advice could come in handy and maybe work on ideas for maps with him in the future.

Absolutely, making video-games is what I want to do myself, I'm taking computer programming classes and art classes, as well as music theory classes because I would love to be able to make some kickass music for them as well. But yeah, futuristic based games are my specialty I love being able to create a weapon that I designed from scratch, and is a brand new concept to a game.

I'll definitely keep in touch, after I get a few things straightened out in my home life I'll be able to talk with you guys a lot more about this and give a lot more input

Thanks

Absolutely, making video-games is what I want to do myself, I'm taking computer programming classes and art classes, as well as music theory classes because I would love to be able to make some kickass music for them as well. But yeah, futuristic based games are my specialty I love being able to create a weapon that I designed from scratch, and is a brand new concept to a game.

I'll definitely keep in touch, after I get a few things straightened out in my home life I'll be able to talk with you guys a lot more about this and give a lot more input
    Well cyber is amazing at making modernbased weapons maybe he can teach you a few things and you could teach hi ma few things. Everyone wins

Thanks

Well cyber is amazing at making modernbased weapons maybe he can teach you a few things and you could teach hi ma few things. Everyone wins
    I'm always down for learning I'm an ideas kind of guy, I have so amazing ideas for weapons for a futuristic fps This is definitely something that's going to need to happen though I would love to help out as much as I possibly can

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

OBrozz (12-14-2011)

Thanks
    nice! how to make it in actual movie?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123