I log on Combat Arms as usual with the MPGH hack:

* Wallhack
    * Chams
    * No Spread
    * No Recoil
    * Fullbright
    * Crosshair
    * No Fog

Then I played about 15 minutes and it seems to me a message saying: ''Connection to the Server Has Ended'' and leaves Combat Arms ...

Please help me.

Tanks.

Sorry, I speak French.

Thanks
    Old Godzilla was hoppin around, tokyo city like a big playground when suddenly Batman burst from the shade, and hit Godzilla with a bat grenade, Godzilla got pissed and began to attack, but didn't expect to be blocked by Shaq, who proceeded to open up a can of Shaq-fu, when Aaron Carter came out of the blue, and he started beating up Shaquille 'o' Neal then they both got flattened by the batmobile, but before it could make it back to the batcave, Abraham Lincoln popped out of his grave and took an AK-47 out from under his hat and blew Batman away with a ratatattat but he ran out of bullets and he ran away because Optimus Prime came to save the day.

(Chorus)
    This is the ultimate showdown of ultimate destiny, good guys, bad guys, and explosions as far as the eye can see and only one will survive I wonder who it will be this is the ultimate showdown of ultimate destiny.

Godzilla took a bite out of Optimus Prime like Scruff McGruff took a bite out crime then Shaq cover in a tire track but Jackie Chan jumped out and on his back and Batman was injured and was trying to get steady while Abraham Lincoln came back with a machete but suddenly something caught his leg and he tripped Idiana Jones took him out with his whip then he saw Godzilla sneaking up from behind and he reached for his gun which he just couldn't find cause Batman stole it and he shot and he missed and Jackie Chan deflected it with his fist then he jumped in the air and he did a somersault while Abraham Lincoln tried to polevault on Optimus Prime but they collided in they air, then they both got hit by a Carebear stare.

(Chorus)
    This is the ultimate showdown of ultimate destiny good guys, bad guys and explosions as far as the eye can see and only one will survive I wonder who it will be this is the ultimate showdown...

Angels sang out... in immaculate chorus... down from the heavens... desended Chuck Norris... who delivered a kick... which could shatter bones... into the crotch... of Indiana Jones... who fell over on the ground... writhing in pain... as Batman change back... into Bruce Wayne... but Chuck saw through... this clever disguise... and he crushed Batmans head... in between his thighs. Then Gandalf the gray, and Gandalf the white, and Monty Python and the Holy Grail's black knight, and Benito Mussolini, and the Blue Meanie, and Cowboy Curtis, and Jambie the genie, Robocop, The Terminator, Captain Kirk, and Darth Vader, Lo-pan, Superman, every single Power Ranger, Bill S. Preston, and Theodore Logan, Spock, The Rock, Doc Oc, and Hulk Hogan all came out of nowhere lightning fast and they kicked Chuck Norris in his cowboy ass it was the bloodiest battle that the world ever saw with civilians looking on in total awe. The fight raged on for a century, many lives were claimed but eventually the champion stood the rest saw the better, Mr. Rogers in a blood stained sweater.

(Chorus)
    This is the ultimate showdown of ultimate destiny good guys, bad guys, and explosion as far as the eye can see and only one will survive I wonder who it will be this is the ultimate showdown(this is the ultimate showdown)this is the ultimate showdown(it is the ultimate showdown) this is the ultiamte showdown of ultimate destiny.

Thanks
    Est-ce que tu n'ai pas lu le sticky? Il y a une parfaite explication là.
    Go to the sticky of disconnection fix. Follow instructions. You should be fine then.

PS: I'm not french, but I know some of it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    If you want your answer go to my post. If it work thank me and tell your friends.https://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat...blic_hack.html

Thanks
    put the dll's from the Hshield folder located in your nexon combat arms folder (C:\Nexon\Combat Arms\HShield) and updates into a new folder and leave 3 thing in the Hshield folder called v3warpds.v3d(2 of them) and 3N.mhe

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12