Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18
  1. #1
    enyu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Decompiler
    Posts
    209
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    830
    My Mood
    Tired

    How to get banned 101

    People are ranting about getting banned because a GM has joined their party. So let's discuss it here

    GM's, are like the police. They can't ban you unless they have proof (which is of good advantage to us). So they go through the parties in the pt list and take vids to see if your using the trainer or not. So how do we evade the police you ask?

    1.) Solo run w/o parties. They can't join your party if you don't have one now can they?

    2.) Like how thieves are always alert when a cop is in sight, be alert when a GM has joined your PT and disable your trainer and act "NATURALLY" (I miss Rio) or logout. They can't get evidence if your not using the trainer or if your not there at all.

    3.) If you got banned, go to CC Messenger and ask for evidence instead of ranting like an idoit. Just like the police, they can't ban you if they don't have evidence.

    4.) If you got banned and they have evidence, quit. There's no point playing if you've been caught red handed :P
    MOVED TO PROGAMERCITY

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to enyu For This Useful Post:

    KaizoKage (01-30-2013),php000 (03-12-2013)

  3. #2
    NivSher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Multi Client is detected? Simple question but i'm new to mpgh

  4. #3
    enyu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Decompiler
    Posts
    209
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    830
    My Mood
    Tired
    Nope, I'm logged in whole day using Multi Client and I'm still here.
    MOVED TO PROGAMERCITY

  5. #4
    xkhenfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    240
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    23
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by enyu View Post
    People are ranting about getting banned because a GM has joined their party. So let's discuss it here

    GM's, are like the police. They can't ban you unless they have proof (which is of good advantage to us). So they go through the parties in the pt list and take vids to see if your using the trainer or not. So how do we evade the police you ask?

    1.) Solo run w/o parties. They can't join your party if you don't have one now can they?

    2.) Like how thieves are always alert when a cop is in sight, be alert when a GM has joined your PT and disable your trainer and act "NATURALLY" (I miss Rio) or logout. They can't get evidence if your not using the trainer or if your not there at all.

    3.) If you got banned, go to CC Messenger and ask for evidence instead of ranting like an idoit. Just like the police, they can't ban you if they don't have evidence.

    4.) If you got banned and they have evidence, quit. There's no point playing if you've been caught red handed :P
    if they banned you and agreed that they will uplift the ban but would wipe ur char, tell them it isn't in their EULA. lol.

    anyway, if u use multiclient, remember to set party into how many characters u are using. e.g. 2 clients in 1 party set party limitations to 2. do not use teleports. so people get banned because of 2 things:

    1. stupidity (carelessness)
    2. SUPER STUPIDITY (as a whole)

    btw enyu,

    have u by chance opened a file in your DN folder that contains dungeon settings etc? we have discovered something unusual.... and this would really make a huge leap towards simple hacking to moderate advance hacking.

    ---------- Post added at 02:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 PM ----------

    multi client alone = not detected
    using teleport = 99% chance not to be detected, and 1% chance that you'll get caught when gms enter your party >,<

  6. #5
    enyu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Decompiler
    Posts
    209
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    830
    My Mood
    Tired
    Didn really try unpacking the packages coz I'm not into modding, I'll try it later tonight
    MOVED TO PROGAMERCITY

  7. #6
    xkhenfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    240
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    23
    My Mood
    Angelic
    ok fckin gms can join your party even if its full. wtf. i advice people to minimize the use of teleport.

    ---------- Post added at 02:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:56 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by enyu View Post
    Didn really try unpacking the packages coz I'm not into modding, I'll try it later tonight
    ofc make a back up. XD also check WPE on dungeons. and notice the destination ip this will be great! lol

    ---------- Post added at 03:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:57 PM ----------

    i cant see my siggy >,<
    Randomness isn't random at all. Everything has its sequence.

  8. #7
    Asado123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    102
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by xkhenfan View Post
    if they banned you and agreed that they will uplift the ban but would wipe ur char, tell them it isn't in their EULA. lol.

    anyway, if u use multiclient, remember to set party into how many characters u are using. e.g. 2 clients in 1 party set party limitations to 2. do not use teleports. so people get banned because of 2 things:

    1. stupidity (carelessness)
    2. SUPER STUPIDITY (as a whole)

    btw enyu,

    have u by chance opened a file in your DN folder that contains dungeon settings etc? we have discovered something unusual.... and this would really make a huge leap towards simple hacking to moderate advance hacking.

    ---------- Post added at 02:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 PM ----------

    multi client alone = not detected
    using teleport = 99% chance not to be detected, and 1% chance that you'll get caught when gms enter your party >,<


    Sir i would like to correct you in setting the maximum party members to 2. and setting the password.
    a GM joined my party while my party setting is set to max. of 2. and a password protect.

    fortunately i was able to disconnect the client. when a GM joined my party =))

  9. #8
    xkhenfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    240
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    23
    My Mood
    Angelic
    yup i corrected myself on this. they make us of spectator mode. >,<
    Randomness isn't random at all. Everything has its sequence.

  10. #9
    High Lander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    32
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    25
    My Mood
    Worried
    Once Again..Our GM (or one of them) proved how SUPER he is.....
    Quote Originally Posted by enyu View Post
    1.) Solo run w/o parties. They can't join your party if you don't have one now can they?
    YES THEY CAN..they just can't join as members..today i was doing the specialization quest with my new cleric and was using the MC of course..i had to go alone so i left my party and went to Raiders' Ambush Point..was in half dungeon when i found someone talking to me using the All chat..how did i know that he was talking to me ?..well it's rare to run a dungeon alone and suddenly find someone saying your name in the All chat...........

    do they give a notification before they ban you ?

  11. #10
    ytinummi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    13
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by High Lander View Post
    YES THEY CAN..they just can't join as members..today i was doing the specialization quest with my new cleric and was using the MC of course..i had to go alone so i left my party and went to Raiders' Ambush Point..was in half dungeon when i found someone talking to me using the All chat..how did i know that he was talking to me ?..well it's rare to run a dungeon alone and suddenly find someone saying your name in the All chat...........
    Yeah, they can teleport to any dungeon, or instances. What did the GM say?
    A person who won't read has no advantage over one who can't read.
    --Mark Twain


    Current Game: Path of Exile

  12. #11
    High Lander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    32
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    25
    My Mood
    Worried
    Quote Originally Posted by ytinummi View Post
    Yeah, they can teleport to any dungeon, or instances. What did the GM say?
    he only said my name (the name of the character i was using) but i didn't wait to hear anything.....i was scared so i just unplugged the internet at once...but i took a screenshot..
    but am afraid that there could be a GM in the forum...and if he saw the screenshot he would be sure that it was me and i was hacking...sorry..
    Last edited by High Lander; 01-28-2013 at 05:37 AM. Reason: wanted to delete attachments attached by accedint

  13. #12
    ytinummi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    13
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by High Lander View Post
    he only said my name (the name of the character i was using) but i didn't wait to hear anything.....i was scared so i just unplugged the internet at once...but i took a screenshot..
    but am afraid that there could be a GM in the forum...and if he saw the screenshot he would be sure that it was me and i was hacking...sorry..
    Oh, sorry. I didn't mean for you to specify the details. I was only wondering if GMs will say hi or something friendly, or otherwise. LOL.
    A person who won't read has no advantage over one who can't read.
    --Mark Twain


    Current Game: Path of Exile

  14. #13
    garuro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Remember GMs are GMs. They can do everything possible. Whether you put password on your party or limit your party they can still join. WHY? AGAIN THEY ARE GMs!!! PLS PUT THAT IN YOUR FCKING MIND!!!

    just what the others says JUST BE CAREFUL AND BE ALERT ALL THE TIMES!
    Last edited by garuro; 01-28-2013 at 10:37 AM.

  15. #14
    High Lander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    32
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    25
    My Mood
    Worried
    Quote Originally Posted by ytinummi View Post
    Oh, sorry. I didn't mean for you to specify the details. I was only wondering if GMs will say hi or something friendly, or otherwise. LOL.
    well that was friendly to say when someone hacks ur game......

  16. #15
    enyu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Decompiler
    Posts
    209
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    830
    My Mood
    Tired
    ^ Dude I love your sense of humor haha
    MOVED TO PROGAMERCITY

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Solved] How to get banned on Crossfire??
    By Goustaras in forum CrossFire Help
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-23-2012, 03:38 PM
  2. How not get banned in update
    By MrSni in forum Piercing Blow Discussions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-24-2011, 08:54 AM
  3. how ppl get banned
    By Bobx in forum Combat Arms EU Discussions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-11-2010, 06:53 PM
  4. tut ][_ [] ][_ how to get banned :D
    By (FPS)H4X0R in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-30-2009, 07:20 PM
  5. How To Get Banned????
    By NpLaYa iZ V.I.P in forum General
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 04-03-2009, 11:50 PM