Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Why does this have to apply to only females? Why can't people just live together maturely, and not hate each other? Why do people want to cause drama? My final question, why is there STILL no equality after all of our society's attempts to correct such discriminating behaviour?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus_Christ View Post
    Why does this have to apply to only females? Why can't people just live together maturely, and not hate each other? Why do people want to cause drama? My final question, why is there STILL no equality after all of our society's attempts to correct such discriminating behaviour?
    Its human nature to discriminate However, you are in Canada where racial\religious discrimination isn't very common due to very large numbers of differing religions, immigration & interracial relationships. Idefk what ethnic category I fall under, probably mostly English but you never know.
    Last edited by radnomguywfq3; 11-22-2011 at 08:30 PM.

There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    If their is one thing I hate more than anything, it's guys that disrespect females. I honestly think that's the most fucked up thing. Have you ever stood up for a girl that you seen a guy disrespecting? If so, hat off to you.

Fuck them
    If she deserves disrespecting, whats the problem there?

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    you just dont disrespect girls its just wrong....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Who cares. Who said females deserve respect? Are you saying that any random female you see on the street deserve respect? You obviously don't know them, so why respect someone you don't know? People should EARN your respect. Just because one is female, doesn't mean they automatically deserve respect. Fuck that feminist shit.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Stay Brutal View Post
    Who cares. Who said females deserve respect? Are you saying that any random female you see on the street deserve respect? You obviously don't know them, so why respect someone you don't know? People should EARN your respect. Just because one is female, doesn't mean they automatically deserve respect. Fuck that feminist shit.
    He never said it was someone you had never met
    But the backbone of what you're saying is that if a guy was beating a woman and you saw it you would either help him or do nothing
    MSN MPGHEd@hotmail.com

[img]https://i839.photobucke*****m/albums/zz318/camelnicole/GIFs/like_a_boss.gif[/img]

Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko. View Post
    Your logic is invalid, cuz obviously i have friends.. Look at my avatar dumb ass...

awwh you mad?

Yup no friends here....
    [IMG]https://i784.photobucke*****m/albums/yy121/SeYeKo-/Untitled-9.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Boss View Post

He never said it was someone you had never met
    But the backbone of what you're saying is that if a guy was beating a woman and you saw it you would either help him or do nothing
    You're missing the point. I'm saying that just because one is a woman, doesn't mean they automatically deserve respect. Also, exactly. If a female is getting beat, maybe she did something to deserve it. Obviously it's her fault.

Thanks
    You're missing the point. I'm saying that just because one is a woman, doesn't mean they automatically deserve respect. Also, exactly. If a female is getting beat, maybe she did something to deserve it. Obviously it's her fault.
    Or maybe she didn't
    Maybe you're missing the point
    MSN MPGHEd@hotmail.com

[img]https://i839.photobucke*****m/albums/zz318/camelnicole/GIFs/like_a_boss.gif[/img]

Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko. View Post
    Your logic is invalid, cuz obviously i have friends.. Look at my avatar dumb ass...

awwh you mad?

Yup no friends here....
    [IMG]https://i784.photobucke*****m/albums/yy121/SeYeKo-/Untitled-9.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Boss View Post

Or maybe she didn't
    Maybe you're missing the point
    You have this mentality that if a woman is getting beat, she doesn't deserve it and she's totally innocent. I'm telling you that she's not innocent and she obviously did or said something to deserve it. Maybe she's being a total bitch, so he's beating her. Maybe she cheated on him, so he's beating her.

Just because a woman is a woman, does not mean they automatically deserve respect. Respect is EARNED.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    I dunno... I've seen some bitches do some fucked up things.

Sometimes, you just got to slap a bitch.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    I dunno... I've seen some bitches do some fucked up things.

Sometimes, you just got to slap a bitch.
    Thus proving my point. Females don't deserve respect. Because all of them are filled with lust and hunger anyway.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    You have this mentality that if a woman is getting beat, she doesn't deserve it and she's totally innocent. I'm telling you that she's not innocent and she obviously did or said something to deserve it. Maybe she's being a total bitch, so he's beating her. Maybe she cheated on him, so he's beating her.

Just because a woman is a woman, does not mean they automatically deserve respect. Respect is EARNED.
    alright i like one part of this which is that simply because woman is a woman doesn't mean she immediately deserves respect...but the secondary about if you see a woman getting beaten in public its alright...if anything its not only a chivalry motive its a social responsibility to where you see anyone beating anyone you should stop at least to the point of getting to know what happened so that people can resolve it in a more amicable way, it doesn't matter what they did....then again i cant tell if your trolling or not..

that is to say some bitches do deserve a slap...you should just know what its about first..
    Last edited by Cole; 11-22-2011 at 11:55 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    ahaha BACKHAND. Because you dont have to tell her twice.

But its true. Girls are real bad at times.
    Resource Team: Feb/5/2012 - May/5/2012
    Middleman: April/25/2012 - September/16/12

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by slayrix View Post
    alright i like one part of this which is that simply because woman is a woman doesn't mean she immediately deserves respect...but the secondary about if you see a woman getting beaten in public its alright...if anything its not only a chivalry motive its a social responsibility to where you see anyone beating anyone you should stop at least to the point of getting to know what happened so that people can resolve it in a more amicable way, it doesn't matter what they did....then again i cant tell if your trolling or not..

that is to say some bitches do deserve a slap...you should just know what its about first..
    I never said it's alright. I'm saying if a girl is getting beat, she did something to deserve it. It's her fault.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Your bitch belongs in my kitchen making me a pie while sucking my dick.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast