Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

How to get the 'Battlefield 3 Physical Warfare Pack' for free!

How to get the 'Battlefield 3 Physical Warfare Pack' for free!

1. First, head on over to the help-ea website. I can't put up a link, so just Google 'help-ea', and click on the one that says EA Help Center.

2. Then, log-in to your Origin account, with Battlefield 3 installed. You don't have to have BF3, but I happened to have it when I tested it.

3. Open up their live chat services for support regarding Battlefield 3. It takes a minute or two to get connected with a support agent.

4. Talk with the agent for a bit. You want to act natural, as if you actually had a problem. Say you bought the Battlefield 3 Limited Edition, but didn't get your 'Physical Warfare pack' code in an email. He'll say something like, 'Okay, I'll check your account now.'

5. After waiting a bit, he/she'll probably respond with, 'Sorry, it seems your code was never emailed.' He or she will then give you your free copy of the BF3 Physical Warfare Pack!

6. Remember, try to act as authentic and original as possible. We want to keep this method going as long as we can! And also, you can try and get a discount on your next purchase too. Say something like, 'Well can I get something for compensation? I've been waiting ages for my code to come in the email!!!'

*When it works for you, please post your chatlog here! I forgot to copy/past mine, and I can't get another code because I already received mine. I didn't create this tutorial, a friend of mine told me to do this and it worked, so I figured I would post it here!
    Last edited by RYkEt; 11-24-2011 at 01:55 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    What if you only bought the normal version wont they be able to tell if you have the normal one and not the limited edition?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I guess that's his point and that's the reason why it works: They can't see. Just a guess tho.

Thanks
    The support agent you had was an ignorant one, perhaps. Because I've seen another case of this, and the support agent checked to see whether or not the Limited Edition copy or the regular retail copy was purchased or not.