Thread: Ron Paul 2012

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    The thread is about Ron Paul, so you can see where I made the connection. I never said that you said anything. The Constitution is one of the most monumential writings and concepts ever concieved by man, so yes, it is "the shit". @Liz

We both want a better America, and more goverment isn't the way.

END THE FED

179° 56′ 39.4″, +0° 2′ 46.2″, 7,940 ± 420 parsecs
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    We both want a better America, and more goverment isn't the way.
    That I'd agree with. Not the way it is now .

If anyone claims to be me via any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
    I
    do not do requests via PM. Post in the appropriate section.

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Not going to vote because i cant but i dont really follow these polls and who is who all i really want is somebody who could fix the shit hole we are in.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    :/ In all seriousness, romney is probably going to get the vote. Everyone cept ron and him have too much dirt. Ron gets no media coverage whatsoever. Huntsmen.....is like a kid romney. He's got a good stance and whatnot, its just that he's just a lil worse than romney.

Then again, all the democrats have is obama. The question, to me, is:

Do i want to keep the guy who i like as a person, but hate his platform, but STILL didn't do even half the things he said he would?
    ---------------------

I like ron paul, but the media doesn't. Its pretty obvious that if you aren't involved in a scandal, or just an attention whore(sarah palin) then the media just won't focus on you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    The sad thing is Ron Paul has so many good ideas, and I understand talking about it and doing it is a whole different story,
    but why don't any of the candidates seem to even recognize some of the things this guy wants to implement?

If the fed was actually owned by our Government I can see not auditing it,
    but it's not, it's owned by private banking cartels..
    Our debt creates more money for these dirtbags, yet we get nothing in return besides more DEBT.
    Paul's outlook on foreign affairs is by far the best imo.
    In the past we've basically used other Countries, and even our allies to get ourselves ahead,
    rather than developing a more beneficial relationship for both parties involved.
    You can attribute why even some of our allies are developing hostility because of these past actions.

How about pulling our troops the hell out of the Middle East,
    rather than taking 5 more years to extract them..
    War costs an insane amount of money...which only means more borrowing and more debt,
    not to mention more grieving families.

I don't care who you favor for 2012..we need to try something different, 'and something that makes sense.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    The election is more about who looks good than who can help the country more.
    Last edited by Empire; 12-01-2011 at 01:53 AM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

Moto (12-01-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    That's exactly what my dad said. He said Ron Paul doesn't "look good" enough to be president.

By President Obama's own words, he should be gone.

Newt Gingrich has way too much shit on him, I did some minor researching and found loads of dirt. Some shit about him profiting 1mil in moolah off of some creepy deal, also he flipflops his stance on issues wherever money/power is..

Ron Paul has mostly common sense ideas, and I like them a lot. Yeah, let's wait 5 years to bring the troops home "I'm the Commander and chief, I'm not going to wait for the generals, bring them home so we can start worrying about OUR country, and helping OUR country out because our presence over there IS NOT making friends, let me tell you that." Basically from what I've seen, he speaks his mind, and he says things people don't necessarily want to hear, but it IS the truth.

Mitt Romney will probably get the Republican GOP considering Ron Paul doesn't get enough media coverage, even though I'm for Ron Paul over Mitt Romney, but considering Paul probably wont get it, I'd vote for Romney. I've met Mitt Romney before, he's a nice guy and he has experience in the private sector.. He ran his own business, so I know he has experience there, so when it comes to him vs Obama, he can easily use that against Obama because he has no private sector experience.. I like his ideas too.

Herman Cain/others = /fp
    Last edited by Moto; 12-01-2011 at 02:05 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    ya ron paul will win

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    It's time for a change. The only way Ron Paul is to get into office is for us the people to show their support. Yeah Ron Paul might not get much media coverage YET, but look all over the internet. He will not be ignored, and he has a very legitimate chance to get the Republican vote. Look all over youtube. Don't deny the power of the internet like the main stream media who's only concerned with protecting the status quo would want you too. The power is in our hand. WOrd of mouth.

YOUVE BEEN BRAINWASHED INTO BELIEVEING THAT RON PAUL ISN'T ELECTIBLE! You should always vote for freedom.

Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    I don't care who you favor for 2012..we need to try something different, 'and something that makes sense.
    Ron Paul
    Last edited by RJ; 12-01-2011 at 10:05 AM.

END THE FED

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Ron Paul
    Lol you're preaching to the Choir RJ.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post

Lol you're preaching to the Choir RJ.
    Do as I do man. Attempt to rally as much support as possible behind him. Join The Revolution!

END THE FED

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Do as I do man. Attempt to rally as much support as possible behind him. Join The Revolution!
    I have been for years dude...despite how many people just laugh at me or ridicule him.
    I personally only know 3-4 people that support him. But yeah..I've been putting his videos on my facebook for about 3 years.
    Amazing how many people didn't even know who he was up until this year..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    If he's on the ballot i'll vote. Thats about all i can do lol.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    If he's on the ballot i'll vote. Thats about all i can do lol.
    You can discuss with other people his policies. A lot of people simply do not care about politics in general, but here's what I've noticed. People that do not like politics, and take the time to actually listen to what he has to say, turn out to be a supporter.

We must spread the good word about Dr. Paul. The odds are stacked so high aginst him by the people obeying the status quo that he's going to need every bit of support he can get in rallying people to the cause. Change never comes about easily, and freedom always has a price. I mean we're SOOO close to regaining the freedoms our fore fathers intended us to have I can almost taste it. We just need to reach out and take it.

I feel like the day we sit and say our vote doesn't matter is the day we truely have lost the abbility to defend our freedom from what will surely become our overlords.
    Last edited by RJ; 12-01-2011 at 08:18 PM.

END THE FED

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Hell yes Ron Paul. Looking forward to this primary season cause he's finally gonna be a contender. It's coming down to him, Gingrich, and Romney no doubt.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast