Thanks

Problem(with login)

Hi guys.
    I have some problem. Yesterday i cr8 account and today i cant enter i type login and password and nothink... PB dont banned me...

This is my second account with this same problem. 3 days ago i cr8 account and next day i cant login... OMG. I never have this problem.

CAN YOU HELP ME? I was playing 1,5 year on Koran Version and i came here. On korean i never had this problemm and here every day i must cr8 a new account ( WHY?

Thanks
    When you put in the right shit and it dont work it means your bant. Sorry man

Thanks
    with their current banning methods do they check through ip who created accs? and compare that to who was banned? or just through emails. i was banned and cannot create another without it being banned soon after. even though i had a friend create me an account and it has worked fine for a while should this work from now on ? or will it get banned too.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 22061988 View Post
    Hi guys.
    I have some problem. Yesterday i cr8 account and today i cant enter i type login and password and nothink... PB dont banned me...

This is my second account with this same problem. 3 days ago i cr8 account and next day i cant login... OMG. I never have this problem.

CAN YOU HELP ME? I was playing 1,5 year on Koran Version and i came here. On korean i never had this problemm and here every day i must cr8 a new account ( WHY?
    war rock is actualy bieng retaded for some users and kicks anyone who leaves the server without permision or something...

ie:
    i did a ctr alt del to close war rock and the next time I tryed to log in, I got banned...

thats not all, ohhh no... War rock crashed on me... my second account gets banned so I make a new one... then AND THEN!!! ---- I play a nice long game till i rank up to 2 bars (a full 2-3 hour game) and my connection gets terminated becuase someone restarted the linksys router and what do you know, im banned again BS!

anyone know why this is happening? // or have an idea why its happening